C71
660 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Oh no, Lord Sigurd, the First Prince!

 Princess Lydia's voice trembles with surprise.

 Sigurd, who claimed to be Emperor, was the one with whom Princess Lidia had originally planned a political marriage.

'No way, the Emperor Sigfried has been overthrown!

'Indeed! My father, Siegfried, had been working on such a foolish plan as the resurrection of the Demon King. 'Therefore, in order to protect my beloved subjects of the Empire from the threat of the Demon King, I defeated my father and have taken the throne of supremacy! I am the Emperor of the Empire of Atlas!"

 Sigurd responds to my question in a voice full of strong conviction.

 Sigurd was originally a prince with a strong sense of justice, and in the game he was a cool villain who rebelled against his father who revived the Demon King and was killed.

 Some fans were eagerly waiting for another possible storyline where Abel the Hero and Sigurd fight the Demon King hand in hand together.

 They wanted Sigurd to be on their side if possible, although they found it difficult to do so as there was no evidence that Emperor Siegfried was trying to revive the Demon King. 

 Sigurd was not a man to be fooled by rumours for which he had no proof.

'You are the Lord Cain Schwartz! When you spread the false rumour that my father was plotting to resurrect the Demon King, I was angry at you for being such a sneaky schemer. ......"

 Sigurd, who had been looking grim, suddenly burst out laughing with a bold and open heart.

'I'm surprised that you're willing to offer the cure and prevention of the Black Death to the Empire free of charge! So, in order to confirm the truth of the matter, I investigated the [Last Dungeon] entrance that I had heard about. And that's how I came across the very place where my father was carrying out the ritual of the Demon King's revival!" 

'So, Your Highness Sigurd ......, Your Majesty Sigurd defeated father and took the throne of the Emperor?

'Yes! And I heard that the Imperial Benefactor, Lord Cain, was fighting against rebel who claimed to be a hero. I knew I couldn't leave him behind, so I immediately rushed to his aid!"

 The flying dragon that Sigurd rides breathes fire and showers Prince Leon's followers with it.

 

'Reinforcements? The Emperor of the Atlas Empire himself has come to the aid of Cain Schwarz?!"

 Prince Leon is so dismayed that he almost falls off his horse.

'Hahahahahaha! I hear that Cain-dono has taken Princess Lydia and will become the next King of Albion? Then it wouldn't hurt to ingratiate myself with him!'

 What a vivacious and openhearted man.

 He was a man who was just as happy as in the game scenario.

'I too would like to be on good terms with His Majesty Sigurd!"

 If my time was spent fighting wars, I wouldn't be able to enjoy my life with Selvia to the full.

'Yes! 'Though you are a hateful man who stole the heart of my beloved Princess Lydia. It is the Imperial way to repay a favour with a favour. Imperial Guard, all troops, charge! The enemy of my ally, Lord Cain, is my enemy! Kick them to the ground!'

"Ha!"

 The imperial guard swooped down and attacked the Kingsguard.

'Hey, was it true that the Empire is behind this?"

The Emperor himself is the back-up?"

 The entire Royal Army was horrified by this.

 The lies had become truths.

'Well, Master Sigurd! I am so happy that you are fighting for my future husband, Master Cain!

'Your Majesty Sigurd! I already have a fiancée, and I have no intention of marrying Princess Lydia at all. ......!'

 I'm in a hurry to correct her, as Princess Lydia is cheering for the occasion.

 I can't let the emperor of the Atlas Empire get that wrong.

'Hygyaaaah! Help! I, I do not want to die!

"Your Highness?"

 Prince Leon falls awkwardly to the ground under the attack of the Emperor's Guard.

 Gareth shakes off Lancelot's pursuit and defends Prince Leon.

 The last man standing, after all, is this man.

'Brother, then surrender now! I will guarantee your life!"

Don't play dumb, Lydia! You think you can stand over me, you little sister? You are irreverent! You bow down before me!"

"Brother!"

 Prince Leon was spoiled like a child.

 He was too proud to surrender to the Princess Lydia, whom he had looked upon with such disdain.

'You refused my last act of kindness! Then I will give you your final warning!"

 I shouted and charged towards Prince Leon.

 It is my task to take Prince Leon's head.

'Come on, Cain Schwartz! Let Commander of the Kingsguard, Gareth, be your opponent!"

 Gareth raises his sword to intercept me.

'Wait, Lord Cain Schwarz! This battle is your triumph! Leon is legitimised and exiled!"

"Your Majesty the King!?"

 At that moment, a voice, magically amplified, echoed across the battlefield.

 The voice was so majestic that everyone stopped to take action.

 His Majesty the King, riding his horse Pegasus, rushes onto the battlefield.

12