C73
693 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hero Abel's perspective.

'...... bu, if I win the martial arts tournament, I'll be free! Hahahahaha! Is such a trivial condition really acceptable? Of course it's okay!"

 I accepted the conditions proposed by the apparition of the saint Selvia with two words.

 My spirit had reached its limit after being attacked for nearly seven days without eating or drinking in this [ward of confusion].

'Instead, you will die if you lose. You will also die if you go out and harm others. Is that clear?"

'Ha! I am Abel, the strongest and invincible hero! There's no way I can lose in a one-on-one match."

 Yes, that's right. If I wasn't trapped in this kind of warding, there's no way I'd be defeated.

'...... According to Cain-sama, there was a possibility that I could kill Abel the Hero if I dealt damage faster than the recovery speed of the skill [Automatic Life Force Recovery Regenerate]. It is unfortunate that I failed at every turn."

 The masked men of doubtful appearance look disappointed and depressed.

 These men are true sadists, they tortured me all the time.

 But I have the light recovery magic [Holy Healing Holy Heal].

 If I keep applying this, which can be used with little magic power, I can achieve immortality through the combined effect of my Unique Skill [Unbreakable Courage] and the magic of the Holy Healer [Holy Healing ].

=================

Unique Skill

Never Shattered Courage.

 No matter what kind of attack you receive, you will always survive with 1 life force (HP).

 No matter how strong the enemy is, the hero is never crushed. The hero rises again and again.

=================

'Hyahahahahaha! This humiliation, I'll definitely make it up to you by killing Cain!"

 The match seems to continue until the opponent surrenders, becomes incapable of fighting or loses off the field.

 However, as I am immortal and have resistance to abnormal conditions, there is no way I can surrender or lose the fight.

 Even with these match rules, I have the absolute advantage.

"Rather than [Unbreakable Courage], in your case, [Unbreakable Arrogance] would be more apt."

 The saint mutters in disgust.

'Say what you will! I've just bloodstamped the [Scroll of Pledge Magic]! Now get me out of here like you promised!"

'If you make that oath, I'm sure it'll be a hell of a lot worse for you out there than in this forest. ...... Ha, okay.'

 The apparition of the saint pointed a finger, and the trees in the forest split to the left and right, forming a large path.

'If you follow this path, you can get out."

'Ah, ahahahaha! I did it!

 The next moment, Saint Selvia and the others disappeared.

 I got up and headed out for good.

 Anyway, I need to find a village and get some food. My throat was parched, and I quenched my thirst by sipping muddy water.

 I was dizzy with hunger, but I kept going, relying only on my anger towards the saint Selvia and Cain.

 I'll never forgive them, I'll never, ever, I'll smash them to death.

 Don't think you can live in this world with me, the hero, as your enemy.

 Eventually, after crawling around for three days, I saw a village.

'Oh, you've gone crazy, Mum!

'Well, it's true! Are you all right!'

 A mother with a little girl came running up to find me dazed.

 I'm a hero, Abel.

"I'm Abel the hero! Now feed me plenty of good food! And a young woman! Give me the most beautiful girl in this village!"

 I shouted with my last ounce of strength.

 The people must help the heroes who defeat the Demon King, according to the law of the country.

"Abel the hero, you say?!"

 The mother's face turned angry.

'He's the big, bad man who stole all our food! The king has ordered us to beat him up as soon as we find him!"

"Ha, ha ......?"

"We've all found a hero! We're gonna beat the shit out of him!"

"What, a hero? Let me hit him first!'

'Hey, die, you little shit!"

"Aaaaahhh!"

 The villagers came in droves and clubbed me to death.

 The pain was so intense that I almost lost consciousness.

'What the hell are you doing, you people!"

 I tried to kick him away with light magic, but at that moment, an inorganic voice echoed in my head.

'The moment you harm another person, by oath, the hero Abel will die. Do you wish to harm others?

 Options [Yes] [No].

 What is this?

 No way, is this the effect of the [Oath Magic]?

 I had a chilling sensation as if the god of death was holding a sickle to me.

 The very moment I broke this oath, I would die, no matter if I was bluffing or not. That's what I intuited.

 

'No, don't! I'm the hero who will defeat the Demon King and save the world! You think you can do this to me!"

 I appealed desperately.

The Demon King was prevented from reviving by Cain-sama! Cain-sama is the true hero, the genuine hero!

'You only stopped beating him when you were told to stop! My son was killed by you in the Royal Army!"

'What have you done, other than robbing others! Eh! Master Cain gave us food aid, oh oh oh!'

'Guh ah ah ah ah!'

 More harsh violence was hurled at me.

 I shrink back and guard like a turtle.

'I know you! You harm another person, you die, don't you! 'Olla! Fight back, you fucking hero!"

"'Stop! Stop! I'm God's chosen messenger of justice, hero!"

"Stop it! You're not a hero! You're no better than a bandit! Die!'

"Aaahhh!"

 The villagers beat me until midnight, turning me into a bloody, battered mess.

 Damn it, damn it.

 Why do I, the hero, have to go through this?

 Didn't I just use my heroic privileges to take food, property and daughters from the villagers?  I have every right.

 Shit, not here.

 Yes, yes. To the royal capital. Let's go to where my harem is.

 The girls were all in tears of joy at being added to my harem.

'I'm honoured to be included in Hero-sama's harem!'

 they exclaimed.

 When I return, I'm sure they will give me a warm welcome.

 Oh, Royal Capital, to the Royal Capital: ......

 In a daze, I crawl towards the royal capital.

 The people I met along the way were violent like devils when they found out that I was Abel the Hero.

 On the way, I heard a rumour that Cain had Princess Lydia and Princess Angela as candidates for his side wives, and that he was building a harem full of wealth.

 Why is an ordinary shit who isn't a hero building the best harem I ever wanted to get my hands on?

 How can there be such unreasonableness?

 But I also have a harem of nearly a 1000 beautiful girls.

 In terms of quality, I may lose to Cain's harem, but in terms of sheer numbers, I'm not inferior.

'Ahahahahaha! I'll take care of all those girls when I get back. After all, I'm a hero!"

 To be embraced by me, the greatest man in the world, is the greatest honour and happiness.

 I passed through the gates of the royal city, feeling dizzy. The gatekeeper thought I was a vagrant because I looked so dirty, and did not recognise me as Abel the Hero.

 Statues in honour of Abel the Hero had been built all over the city, but they had all been torn down.

 Instead, a statue of [true hero] Cain was built.

 What, what is the [true hero]?

 I can't allow someone who isn't a hero to be revered in place of me.

 My heart is filled with endless hatred and jealousy.

 

"Everyone is Abel the hero! I'm back indeed!"

'The one who successfully defeats him will be rewarded a large sum of money by His Majesty the King!'A

 When I arrived in front of the Hero's Harem Palace, I found a group of beautiful girls with angry faces waiting for me.

 The girls are all armed with nailbats.

'Eh? What, what ......?"

'Die, eh!'

 Surrounded by beautiful girls, he was beaten to a pulp, doused with oil and set on fire.

"What are you doing, you girls? What are you doing, you're my harem members!"

 I shouted as I rolled desperately on the ground, trying to put out the fire.

What? What are you fucking kidding me, you pervert?!"

I don't like you even a single millimetre! I hate you so much I could kill you a million times and never get tired of you!"

Kill him! Kill him! Kill me!"

"You know how much we hate you!"

"Gee whaahhhhh?"

 The girls beat me senseless with nailbats, and I ran away in a panic.

"Everybody, that's Abel the Hero!"

"What, Abel the Hero? Smash him!"

We're closing up for the day! Everybody, we're gonna hunt a hero!"

"Oooooh! Kill the immortal hero and get the bounty!"

Military police knights, all troops charge! Send the hero to the gallows!"

"Stop it! I am a hero! I'm a hero, a servant of justice!"

 But no matter where they fled, the angry people of King's Landing chased after them in a cloud of dust.

 This hellish chase continued endlessly.

T/n If you have time pls read my another series https://www.scribblehub.com/series/592673/otome-game-mob-villain/

12