c1
4.9k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Damn it! That woman is mine, I want her back!"

Selvia is not belonging to anyone. Enough of this, just let her go!"

 The sword of the brave Abel swung down on the villainous nobleman Cain.

'Brother Cain, I'm sorry ...... I will be happy with Abel-sama."

'Ah, from now on, we'll be together forever. Selvia!"

 Abel, the hero who became the winner, looked down at Cain's corpse and embraced the beautiful girl Selvia tightly.

 Selvia had been Cain's childhood friend and fiancée, but she had always been tortured by Cain's distorted love for her.

 Now she was free from the long-standing curse.

☆☆☆☆

"You're ...... crazy, hero. What do you mean, "From now on, we'll always be together."

 I blurted out involuntarily.

 The screen now shows a famous scene from the beginning of the game [Apocalypse].

 However, I was not moved at all in the 100th round of playing the game.

 The reason is that Abel the hero continues to save beautiful girls one after another in this fashion, making new friends and building a harem.

 In doing so, he tells all the heroines, "I will protect you! I will not allow anyone to hurt you!] which can only be seen as a love confession.

 Selvia is treated as the main heroine at first, but soon she is just one of the harem members.

 

 Although there are romantic comedy scenes with each heroine, Abel, the hero, is super dull and hard hearing, so he is unable to get close to anyone and ends up in the harem end.

 This time, there was an announcement on the official social networking service that the last major update had arrived, but it was not the addition of the happy end with Selvia.

 ...... Hey, I bought the game for Selvia and have devoted my life to this game, but isn't this awful?

 I wanted Selvia to be happy!

 The only perk for laps is the transfer of status, and there are no hidden storylines or additional scenes with Selvia!

}Cain, you were strong. But you didn't know the true meaning of loving someone. That's why you lost."

 On the game, Abel the hero's sermon time had begun.

 Abel was giving a superior sermon to the victorious villain while flirting with the heroine.

 I wanted to say, "You don't say that!} I just want to shove it in his face.

 I've been playing because Selvia is cute. ......

 I think I'm going to quit playing after I complete the 100th round of the game, which contains the last update.

 With that in mind, I decided to turn off the game and go to bed.

 

☆☆☆

 

 The next day...

"What the heck is going on? This is ......."

 I was absolutely stunned at the sight of a boy with bad looks in the full-length mirror.

 This was definitely not me.

 But it was not that I did not recognize him.

In the game "Apocalypse," this boy looked just like Cain, the villainous nobleman who was killed by the hero Abel, the poor horse.

I thought to myself, "Well, no way, isn't this a reincarnation, as is often the case in manga ......?"

 Did I die suddenly in my sleep?

 And, of all people, reincarnated as Cain, a character who has been the subject of internet gossip as a heroine cuckold?

 While I was in a state of intense confusion, there was a knock at the door behind me.

"Ah, come in."

 I responded with a conditional reflex, and a butler wearing a tailcoat appeared.

 

Young Master Cain, your fiancée, Miss Selvia, has just arrived.

"Oh, my God!!"

 I almost fell off the edge of my seat.

 The beautiful girl in a dress who came in next was the main heroine of [Apocalypse], Selvia herself.

"Please excuse me. Brother Cain, it's been awhile."

 Perhaps because Selvia was overly self-conscious, she stepped on the hem of her dress and almost fell over. She panicked for a moment, but quickly returned to her elegant behavior and curtseyed (bowed).

 

 Wow, she's cute. My heart beat uncontrollably.

 The design of Servia's character in the game's official website was so great that I fell in love at first sight and popped in [Apocalypse] at a mail order site. ...... When it existed in real life, the cutseness was divine.

'I am Selvia Fernando, eldest daughter of Viscount Fernando. It is an honor to meet you again."

 Selvia's face looked flushed an

 Wow, I knew her well from the game, but she was polite and really a young lady, wasn't she?

 As I expected, she is my most favored heroine! A true angel descended!

 Huh? But wait, ......

 Selvia's appearance looked younger than the standing picture in the game. It was the same for Cain in the mirror.

 I desperately searched my memory.

 As I recalled, Cain had gotten engaged to Selvia three years before the game started, when he was 15 years old.

 This was it, I thought.

 If the game storyline continues as is, I will be killed by the hero Abel three years from now.

 I was shocked to realize that.

 

"...... Brother Cain? What's wrong?"

 I was so stunned that I froze, and Selvia seemed to think I was suspicious. She tilted her head slightly.

 However, my memories as Cain and my memories from the previous life were mixed up, and I had my hands full trying to grasp the situation.

 I had fifteen years of memories and experiences living as Cain. Apparently, the moment I woke up, I remembered all my memories of my previous life as a gamer at once.

 Okay, let's calm down and get the situation sorted out: ......

 Originally, Cain and Selvia's families were neighboring houses, and for the sake of mutual prosperities, it was decided that from birth we were to be joined in marriage.

 However, a year ago, when Cain was 14 and Selvia was 13, an oracle came down that Selvia was a [saint of the World Tree].

 When Leon, the crown prince of this country, found out about it, he stole Servia from me and forcibly made her his fiancee.

 However, when Prince Leon found out that Selvia could not use the power of a saint, he was furious and broke off the engagement and banished her.

 And so our relationship was restored to its original state.

I thank you for accepting me again after Prince Leon broke off the engagement. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Please accept me as your fiancée for many years to come."

"Ah, yes. ......."

 But what Selvia did not know was that Cain had been ordered by Prince Leon to thoroughly bully the false saint Selvia into committing suicide.

 If he did so, he would take her up as his own right-hand man. ......

 The little Cain willingly turns tail for Prince Leon and bullies Selvia for the next three years.

 It is not so much a lust for advancement as it is the belief that Selvia has betrayed him and chosen Prince Leon.

 It was childish jealousy, and there was a twisted possessive desire to hold the right of life and death over Servia.

 Although he really loved Selvia, Cain was a man who could only be described as a fool.

"Brother Cain, your face is so pale. Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, no, it's not like that. ......"

 In any case, in order not to be killed by the hero Abel, it is important to get along with Selvia.

 In the game, Selvia asks the hero Abel for help in order to get out of her daily life of being bullied by Cain.

 Selvia's falling in love with Abel is the trigger that awakens her to her sleeping Saint's power.

 

 At that moment, anger boiled up inside me.

 After all these romantic flags, how can it be a harem end without choosing Selvia ......!

 How could I entrust my Servia to such a person?

 At this moment, my life as Cain and my feelings as a gamer in my previous life became united. 

I was taken aback by how beautiful Selvia had become. As my fiancée, I'm counting on you to take care of me!"

 Yes, indeed.

 If the hero doesn't make Slrvia happy.

 I should make her happy with my own hands.

 

 Then Selvia's face lighted up. The previous look of nervousness and caution disappears.

"Oh, ......! Thank you very much. Just as I have been thinking about Brother Cain for the past year, Brother Cain has been thinking about me the same way, huh? I am so happy!"

28