c11
2.1k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh!"

 A sword swung down and sliced the iron-cored straw doll in half. The straw doll is enveloped in pitch black flames and burns away without a trace.

 This is the effect of my unique skill [Black Moon Sword], which adds dark attribute damage to swordsmanship.

"Well done, Master Cain! "

 Lancelot's praise was priceless.

"The power of the Sword of the Black Moon has also increased in tandem with the swordsmanship skill."

 The power of the [Black Moon Sword] increased dramatically as a result of learning [Swordsmanship Level 3].

 The effect of the swordsmanship skill is to boost the attack power and hit rate of sword skills. If this correction could be applied to the additional damage of the [Sword of the Black Moon]? I thought, but I hit the jackpot.

 It is not enough to learn skills blindly.

 The secret to becoming strong is to learn skills that have a multiplier effect in combination with each other.

"Cain, you are the true master of the sword!"

 Lancelot's voice trembled with admiration.

 
"I am amazed that you reached the level of [swordsmanship level 3] in just two weeks. ...... You are a terrifying man."

"Thank you, Lancelot, for helping me achieve this."

 

 In order to learn a skill efficiently, one should study under a person who possesses that skill.

 The efficiency of acquiring skill proficiency is then drastically increased.

 

 I have aptitude for swordsmanship skills, and it seems that the efficiency of acquiring skill proficiency was originally quite good, but because I was blessed with an excellent teacher, Lancelot, in addition to that, I was able to achieve [swordsmanship level 3] in a short period of time.

 I am truly grateful to Lancelot.

"Among the mental and physical skills, swordsmanship is one of the most difficult skills to master! Of the three, mind, technique, and body, the mind is the most important for a swordsman. You have that rare and noble heart. It is the greatest honor of my life to have a man like you as my disciple!"

"Yes, such an exaggeration ......."

 When I bowed my head and thanked him, Lancelot was always impressed for some reason.

 I don't know why, even though I'm only doing the most ordinary thing.

But from here on out, I have to get some practical experience, right?"

 I held up a replica sword against Lancelot.

 The next step is to have a mock battle with Lancelot.

 I still don't think I can beat Lancelot at all, but ......

 Unlike in games, it's fun to feel your strength improve as you go along.

 This was the first time for me to experience this, including in my previous life.

"That's right. However, it was a bold move to exterminate an A-ranked magical beast.'

"'I'm glad Lancelot helped me convince father".

 To be honest, I didn't think he would push me that hard.

"Of course. Since young Master Cain said that, you must have a chance to win, right?"

"Did I get caught? ......"

 The Blood Bears can't use magic and don't have many attack patterns, so if one knows how to deal with them, they're not that formidable an opponent.

 Despite this, the experience value was very tasty because it was classified as A rank. It was even a monster bonus for leveling up.

 Moreover, now I can probably meet the requirements for acquiring that super-rare skill: ......

 In order to become strong at once here, I wanted to beat him even if I had to take some risks.

I believe that you are the one who was born to be a true hero. If that is the case, it would be impolite to block your way to the top. Go ahead!

☆☆☆

The next day, after finishing preparations, Selvia and I came to the forest where the Blood Bears nested.

I went on a date with Brother Cain. I'm so happy."

'Ummm, yes, indeed. ......"

 Selvia is so tightly packed around me that I can't help but feel a bit nervous. Now she was dressed lightly with an emphasis on ease of movement.

'But even so, the power of the [Saintess of the World Tree] is amazing."

"I've asked everyone to clear the way so that Brother Cain can be welcomed."

 

 Servia sniffed with pride.

 The dense forest is inherently very difficult to walk through. ......

 The trees and flowers in the forest were opening the way for us, thanks to Servia's [Saintess of the World Tree] ability.

'Hehe, it is very comforting to be surrounded by plants and trees. I can really feel that the forest is on my side."

 Right now, this forest is designated as a no-go zone by the Adventurers' Guild, so there is no danger of people entering.

 So the power of the [Saints of the World Tree] could be used without hesitation.

 The [saint of the World Tree], who controls plants, is truly an invincible existence in the forest.

'So, maybe it should be growing around here .......'

Brother Cain, what are you looking for?"

Do you know what the flower of [Forest Destroyer] Alvidus is?"

"What? What is it? It's ......."

 Usually, people don't know about it. It's a collectible item that is often overlooked in games.

'It is a spontaneously combustible plant that emits volatile oil. It burns itself and the trees around it. But the seed of Albidus has strong fire resistance, so Albidus reproduces by feeding on the ashes of the plants.'

"I didn't know there was such a flower that disregarded harmony with others."

 Servia exclaimed.

'Yes. Isn't it amazing? By the way, meaning of flower is [I will die tomorrow].

'That's a traumatic meaning for a flower. ...... And it's [Destroyer of Forests]?"

But this will be the heart of the specialized firepower [Saints of the World Tree] build. Oh, there it is, that thing!"

 I found a pretty flower with white petals and red accents in the forest.

 Selvia can summon plants, but she must know about them in order to do so.

 And the best way to do that is to touch the real thing.

 I broke off a flower of Albidus and handed it to Servia.

"Yes, it is a surprisingly beautiful flower. If Brother Cain would give it to me, I would welcome any kind of flowers. ......'

  Having heard horrific stories, Selvia was somewhat reluctant.

"Yes, won't it suddenly burst into flames?"

"Of course not. The flowers will not ignite spontaneously unless they are in a high-temperature environment."

 In the game, the flowers would spontaneously combust in the middle of summer, but fortunately, it was still spring.

I would be relieved if it was. Um, yes, this girl seems to listen to me too."

 Selvia stared at the Albidus flower.

'I summoned the combustible gas of this Albidus and strengthened its combustion power. Fire magic [petit fire] ignites it. This is Selvia's fighting style. Since it is a colorless gas that is summoned, no one will be able to tell that she is using her [Saintess of the World Tree] ability, right?"

I see, as expected of Brother Cain! I'll make sure to use it!"

 Selvia's eyes brightened.

 The combustion power of Alvydus in the game was one word: incredible.

 A special build combining this with beginner level magic [Petit Fire] and the skill [High Speed Chanting] was just so strong.

 It consumes almost no MP and can create a powerful explosion or burn a wide area with no time lag.

 Add to this a certain skill set, and you have a tremendous level of synergy. ......

 It was then that I heard a loud scream.

 The boy's loud scream was heard.

19