Chapter 28. Despair and Hope
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Caleb!” shouted Eleanor, trying her best to look at the man that was walking into this underground dungeon. “Please, let me out!”

He ignored her pleas and continued walking closer to her while the men next to him followed closely. The men all had their faces flushed as they looked down at Eleanor’s legs, and a couple of them were even chuckling from whatever they were thinking.

“I can’t do that,” he said, walking around the bed slowly as he looked at Eleanor. “You see… My men hadn’t had the taste of a proper woman in a long time, and as you can see around us” —he gestured to the beaten-up women in the room with his hand— “Supplies are running low and there’s only so much you can get out of a dry lemon, so to speak.”

“No! Please, don’t do this!” Eleanor shouted, struggling to get free from the men’s hands.

“Come on, boss!” loudly said one of them, quickly approaching Eleanor and harshly groping her chest. “Enough talking! We should get to it already!”

Seeing this, the boss took a couple of quick, wide steps, and with a booming punch, sent the man groping Eleanor flying to a wall, where he crashed with one of the few barely alive women… It was with such strength though, that the woman spasmed for a couple of times, and then stopped moving. The man, however, simply passed out.

“None of you get to get ahead of yourselves!” he said with a commanding whisper, “This is my base, my women, and my territory. Understood?”

“Y-yes boss, we’re clear!” the bear-like man holding Eleanor by the wrists quickly said.

“Now…” the boss said, approaching Eleanor from the lower side of the bed. “I’ll take you first, and then, the rest of the boys will take care of you.”

“No, please…” Eleanor said in a low tone, tears falling from her eyes.

The boss moved to lift up her skirt, slowly revealing her skin.

However, I just couldn’t understand why Eleanor would allow such a thing. She had more than enough power contained within her body to easily send all of these men flying, and she wouldn’t even need to put a lot of effort, as just summoning her black hand would be enough to blow the men holding her down into bloody pieces.

I wondered if perhaps this is what she wanted… but as I looked at her crying face, that idea didn’t quite match the situation.

While the man moved his hands up Eleanor’s legs, I considered what to do, since I just didn’t understand why she was allowing this… There was no face of desire, and her body was shaking… Was it simply… Fear?

But how? Why? She faced much more dangerous monsters that wanted to just kill her. Should I interfere and stop this? I had seen plenty of weaker women give up to stronger humanoids, but never one that was stronger than her attackers like this.

As I considered what to do, and Eleanor closed her eyes in resignation, there was a loud boom coming from upstairs, causing the boss to stop his hand around Eleanor’s thighs, and then to look up, like everyone else.

“Are we under attack? But we made sure that there was nothing around,” the boss said, almost whispering to himself, which is when another loud boom was heard, and he finally turned to look at one of the men that came with him. “Go check it out.”

“Right away, boss!” the man said, quickly turning around and running back the way they came.

The man, however, didn’t take more than a handful of steps outside the door, before a powerful explosion happened right over the place where Eleanor was dropped from, causing rocks and pieces of wood to fall on top of the bear-like man that was holding her arms down.

“What the—”

“Alright, you degenerates! I’ve had enough!” shouted the same drunk man from before as he fell down the hole. “I’m gonna put y'all in your places, right now!”

“Dom!” Eleanor exclaimed, hope returning to her eyes as the man speared down on top of the bear-like man.

“Urgk!” exclaimed the man, who then released Eleanor’s arms, and moved on to attack Dom.

“What do you think you’re doing?” asked the boss, glaring at Dom, who was currently struggling to stab the bear-like man with the spear. “You have no hope here.”

“I’m doing what I shoulda done a long time ago: getting rid of you degenerates!” he shouted, and he finally managed to pierce the spear into the bear-like man, causing him to shout in pain.

Right after, lightning started running through the shaft of the spear, which filled the bear-like man, electrocuting him where he stood until he fell down, face first on top of Eleanor. Since her hands were free now, she managed to catch the man, and with one quick sweep, she threw him to the side, where he flew into a wall with much more speed than the last man.

Dom whistled when he saw that. “You’re stronger than you look… Why didn’t you fight back?”

“Eh?” Eleanor asked, dumbfounded about the question, since it seemed like she even forgot about her own strength.

“You do know you’re going to die here, right?” the boss asked, and fire formed over his fists. “You should’ve stayed put and allowed me to lead as I was.”

Dom scoffed and shook his head. “No way. This was the last time. And I would rather die here with some dignity, than to go on being a piece of shit—besides…” he turned to look at me. “There’s something strange about that cat.”

The boss turned to look at me and glared. “What cat?”

“This one!” shouted Dom, dashing from his spot to the boss, pointing his spear at the man as lightning ran through both his spear and his body.

The boss turned, unconcerned, to look at the incoming attack, and with a simple movement, his stance completely changed to him having his fist already up. There was an explosion from the fist, which caused Dom to be sent flying through the air and into a wall, where another explosion followed before he fell to the ground with smoke coming out of him.

Seeing this, Eleanor reacted by trying her best to kick away the man that was holding her ankles. Like the other one, this one flew to the ceiling, cracking it before falling back down, only to be kicked away by Eleanor again. His body boomed away like a rag doll, crashing with other men that were also pushed away and to the floor.

Eleanor then tried to stand up from the bed and rush to aid Dom, but in her desperate rush, she wasn’t able to stop the boss that gripped her from the neck and lifted her up. She was choked, and tried her best to remove the hand that was holding her, but the man appeared to be much stronger than the other ones.

“It doesn’t matter how much you struggle. I’ll eventually tame you, just like I did every other whore that tried to get away from me,” he whispered, bringing her face closer to his.

Eleanor struggled to free herself, but the man’s grip was much stronger than the other men that were holding her down previously. It was such that her eyes were getting bloodshot, and her breathing was starting to get difficult.

She should summon that black hand. Use her powers; put that arm I created for her to use! Why wouldn’t she? Could it be that she really wanted this? There was no way, never in her life outside did she even consider such heinous acts, which means that… she had yet to come to the realization that this place was a place where she needed to fight anyone, anything, and everything that posed a threat to her, and even if she was never faced with such violence before, if she didn’t respond in kind, she was going to die.

“Kyun!” I called out to her from the side, and her eyes quickly turned to me. “Kyun kyun… Kyun kyun kyun!”

I swiped my summon’s paws in the air, the left one in particular, and tried my best to make it seem like it was bigger than normal by summoning a few small black claws on top of it. I did as best as I could to let her know that she had power; that she wasn’t some helpless maiden that needed a prince to save her.

“Where are you looking at?” the man asked, causing Eleanor to look back at him, “Hoping for another drunk to save—”

The black hand finally appeared at the side of her left arm, which she immediately clutched over the man’s head.

A dangerous place... But Eleanor is even more dangerous, right?

We'll see on the next one!

Thank you for reading!

0