Chapter 50 : To See Your Smile
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The competition begins. A huge crowd has gathered in the auditorium to support their favourite groups. The performance begins with the group 'Code Love'. The crowd at the JLN stadium was packed. Rehaan goes to his sister who is talking to Sam. As he stands near her, Maahi stops chatting and turns to Rehaan.
"Maahi...You don't need to worry. You can keep chatting. Pretend I am not here". Rehaan says mockingly. And looks away from them.
Maahi bows her head, she was shy. Then she gently touches Rehaan's shoulder. "Brother, when you are with your brother Tevin, you behave like this too. I have never complained". Maahi smiles and grins.
Rehaan wanted to say something, but he didn't. Rehaan blushed, his face turning red.
"Enough with the jokes. Let's go to the hall"- Said Rehaan and Sam and Maahi agreed. The three of them go into the hall. They walk towards the first court and stop there.
The competition was very close. The performance of Tevin and his team was 5th. So, they were ready in the backstage when the 4th performance starts.
So they were ready backstage when the 4th performance began. As soon as the 4th performance was over, the host of the show came on stage to announce the next performance.
"Next up is the celebrity group. Here come Youth Dreamers". The presenter says with a clap and welcomes the group.
The crowd cheers loudly and shouts the group's name. Tevin enters the stage with his friends. Tevin walks up to the stand microphone and plugs in his guitar. Druv stands near the piano, Daksh sits on the seat to play the drums and Aarav stands to Tevin's left holding the basic guitar.
Tevin holds his microphone and looks for Rehaan in the crowd. Rehaan is holding the red badge he got from Tevin when they were in university. Rehaan raises his hand and shows it to him. Rehaan catches Tevin's attention. He notices that Rehaan still has the badge.
Rehaan opens his mouth. "I love you". He says without speaking. Tevin understands and smiles, nodding. Rehaan smiles back. The members get ready on their spot. Tevin looks at his members, they show their thumbs up to tell him that they are ready to perform.
Time to perform. Tevin holds the mike and starts to talk. The spot light focused on Tevin. People cheers Tevin's name. He looks at the crowd proudly.
"Hello everyone. I am so happy...we are...to stand here. The song we are playing here took a long time to finish. Because this is special. This is a song which I want to dedicate someone in my life, who was always there with me to make me feel special. It's for someone who I am so proud of. The song is called...Forever With You". Tevin smiles and looks at Rehaan.
The background lights on and the guitar sounds starts. Tevin starts to sing. Rehaan eagerly waited for the song.

To be continued....

0