Extra Chapter 28.5: For the love of Fluff (A Family’s Day Out)
71 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, everyone! It's your favorite cuddly and fluffy vampire Princess, Lily, here. I wanted to share a heartwarming story with you about a day spent with my beloved wife, Klare, and our darling daughter, Freya.

It all started when Klare had a rare day off from her maid training at Sue's. I had missed her dearly and asked her to spend the day with me and Freya. "My Darling Klare, you have the day off today, correct?" I asked her.

"That is correct, why do you ask, my dear?" Klare replied.

"Oh, no reason, except that you promised to spend time with us when you have the time. We missed you while we were at Sue's, and Freya was especially eager to see you," I said with a smile that didn't quite reach my eyes.

Klare nervously replied, "I promise I didn't forget. I talked to Lucy and the other brides, and they said we can spend the whole day together today, just you, me, and Freya."

"Really? Freya, sweetheart, did you hear that? Mama Klare is going to spend the whole day with us," I happily announced to our daughter.

"Yay!" Freya joyously shouted.

Klare then asked, "What should we do today?"

"I'm not sure. Freya, what would you like to do?" I asked.

"I want to go outside," Freya said, but then she hesitated, remembering something. "Oh, but Mommy will get sick around all the humans."

Seeing the look of disappointment on my daughter's face broke my heart. I didn't want her to miss out on the world because of my limitations. "No, don't worry about that, sweetheart. We can explore the capital and go outside today. Don't worry about me. Let's go and have some family fun!" I said cheerfully.

"Really, Mommy?" Freya asked, excitement bubbling up inside her.

"Really, really, I promise," I said, beaming at her.

"Yay, thank you, I love you, Mommy!" Freya exclaimed, giving me a big hug and dancing with excitement.

Klare then expressed her concern. "Are you sure, my dear? The capital can get pretty busy."

"It's time for me to face my fears, especially if it's for my daughter. And I can rely on you to protect me, right?" I said, blushing slightly.

Klare replied, "Of course, my love. I promise to keep you and Freya safe."

"I'll hold you to that, my Darling Klare. Are you two ready to hit the town and start our family fun day?" I asked.

"I'm ready if you are, my Dear," Klare said.

"Yesh, I'm ready," Freya said, smiling from ear to ear.

As we walked along the streets, we heard the beautiful sound of a violin playing a melody that immediately caught my attention. "Oh, my Darling Klare, listen to that. It's beautiful," I said, turning to face the street performer.

"It is indeed. Shall we go closer and listen?" Klare suggested.

I nodded in agreement, and we walked closer towards the street performer, who smiled at us as we approached. We stood there for a while, mesmerized by the music, with Freya clapping along in delight.

Klare then asked, “Would you care for a dance, my Princess? This music is too beautiful to just stand here and listen."

I hesitated for a moment, aware of the eyes that were on us. But as I looked at Klare and saw the love in her eyes, all of my fears melted away. "Yes, let's dance," I said, taking Klare's hand and we began dancing to the rhythm of the music.

We started to twirl and sway together, with Freya giggling and clapping along. Not long after, we attracted a small crowd of onlookers who couldn't help but smile at the sight of our little family dancing together.

As we danced, Klare whispered into my ear, "I love you, Lily. I'm so grateful for moments like these. I hope for many more in our coming days."

"I love you too, My Darling Klare, with you by side I feel as if another piece of me has become whole," I replied, while smiling.

After we finished dancing together, the street performer and our family received an ovation from the crowd. I gave a gold coin to the street performer for helping create such a wonderful memory for us.

While we were walking, my and my daughter's stomachs made a little growl.

“Grrr...”

“Heh-heh, are you getting hungry, sweetheart?" I asked Freya, while trying to divert Klare's attention from my tummy rumble.

“Ha-ha, Mommy, it sounds like you're hungry too.” Freya happily stated while laughing.

“Pffft...bahaha, you got called out by our daughter, my dear,” Klare said, trying to hold back her laughter.

“My Darling Klare, instead of laughing at me, shouldn't we find a place to eat?” I said, and a dark aura started appearing behind me.

“Yes, Ma'am,” Klare quickly replied, sensing the mood shift.

“Ha-ha, Mommy and Mama Klare are funny.” Freya said happily while laughing.

“Heh-heh, you're right, Freya, we are being silly. Let's find a nice place to eat,” Klare said, putting her arm around me.

“Thank you, my love,” I said, feeling much better now that we were focused on finding some food.

As we walked down the street, we stumbled upon a small bakery with the most delicious-smelling pastries. The sweet aroma wafting from the store was almost too much to resist.

“Wow, that smells amazing!” Klare exclaimed.

“Mama Klare, can we please get some?” Freya asked, looking up at her with big puppy-dog eyes.

“Of course, sweetheart,” Klare replied, and we entered the bakery.

We spent the next few minutes picking out our favorite treats, savoring each bite and enjoying the delicious food. As we ate, we chatted about all sorts of things, from our favorite hobbies to our plans for the future.

As we finished our snacks, I suggested we visit the nearby park, and my family happily agreed. The park was lush and green, with a wide variety of trees and flowers. It was the perfect spot for a relaxing afternoon stroll.

As we walked, we came across a pond with several ducks swimming around. Freya's eyes lit up with joy at the sight of the cute animals.

As we continued our walk, the sky started to darken, and we realized it was getting late.

“Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?” I said, feeling a sense of contentment.

“It really does,” Klare agreed, smiling at me.

“I don't want the day to end,” Freya said, looking up at us with a pout.

“Don't worry, my love, we can have many more family fun days like this one,” Klare said, pulling her into a warm embrace.

“Yay, I love you both so much,” Freya said, snuggling in between us.

Not long after Freya fell asleep in my arms, and Klare spoke to me.

“Thank you for allowing me to be part of this family. I love you more you will ever know, you are my destiny and my soulmate. I glad that’s its you that I get to be with for all eternity.”

Tears soon filled my eyes as I listened to Klare’s beautiful words.

“I love you too, I promise I will always be here for you no matter what for all eternity, we will forever be your family. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful day.”

Klare leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

3