Chapter 17: The Vampire’s Daughter (Lily and Iris’s Date Part 2)
87 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I sit with my Love Lily and our daughter Freya at the sweets shop, I can't help but feel grateful for the unexpected gift that we've been given. Freya appeared out of nowhere, surprising me as much as my Love. I had hoped to explain everything to her first and have Freya appear later, but fate had other plans. Now it's time to tell her about our darling daughter and how she came into our lives. 

"It all started around the time you began training with Yami," I begin. 

One month ago... 

"I can't wait to have my physical body with my Love. I think she figured out who I am; I hope she's mad and changes her mind about making my body. Knowing her, she'll probably say something sweet like it makes her love me more. Now, I should check on the child my Love saved before she died in her previous life. Since I won't be here much longer." As the Goddess of Creation, I had been overseeing the creation of a physical body for myself with my Love's help. But I couldn't ignore the pull I felt toward the child my Love had saved before she died. I wanted to see her for myself and understand her connection to my Love. 

When I brought the young girl's soul to my realm to understand her life and family history, I discovered something that took me completely by surprise. "No wonder I felt a connection with this girl," I thought. "It's not just because my Love saved her. It's because she was my Love's child in her previous life, and her mother never told my Love about her. Fate had led this girl, saved by my Love, to become the catalyst for my Love's greatest dream to come true: to become a mother." 

I made a choice to give the young girl a chance to be reborn as my Love's and our daughter, knowing it was what my Love had always wanted. I woke the child's soul from her slumber and explained everything to her. I showed her how my Love was living now and how she had helped the people she loved. After I explained everything to her, I gave her the choices I had decided on earlier. 

"Now, young one, what would you like to do?" I asked her. "You can be entirely reborn to a random family without any memories of your previous life, meeting me, or what we've discussed. Or you can keep the memory of meeting me, the memory of my Love saving you in her previous life, and the instinctual feeling from your previous life that my Love was your parent. You can stay here with me until my Love finishes helping me create my physical body. Afterward, there will be excess magic power and vampire aura to make you a body that resembles all of us. If a DNA test were done, it would be positive that we all would be your mothers. You should be warned that there will only be enough energy to create a body at the age of five, so your mental age will regress to that of a 5-year-old." 

“I want to be her daughter; from what you have shown me about how she lives and how pure and loving she is, I know she would be a much better mother than the one I had in my previous life," Freya said. "I am fine with losing most of my memories and the age regression. Can you promise me two things? Can you make sure my mother doesn’t try to change herself because she believes she needs to be mature to be a mother? I want her to remain pure and loving. The second promise is can you make sure I will be strong enough so that I won’t keep my mother from getting to go on her adventure she has been looking forward to.” 

I understood Freya's desire to be reborn as her mother's daughter, and I admired her willingness to give up her old life and memories for a chance at a better future. "Of course, I can promise both of those things," I assured her. "You will be immortal like your mother, and you will stop aging after reaching the age of 18. You don’t have to worry about being strong; your body will be created using my and the fellow wives' powers, your mother’s powers. Your body will inherit all our best qualities and abilities, and you could be the strongest of the family with proper training.” 

Freya's face lit up with relief and joy at my words. "Good then, I will happily stay here with you until I can be reborn as my mother’s daughter. Please don’t tell her until after she has finished her training and you made our bodies." 

"I won’t tell her until after everything is done," I promised. "Your soul will go back to sleep soon, so I can modify and change your soul's age to suit your new body. When it is time for you to appear, you will show up in front of us at the castle after I explain to your mother. Goodnight, for now, my Darling Daughter.” 

P.O.V. Change to Freya after getting her new body 

I opened my eyes, feeling disoriented. “Where am I? I thought Mama said I would see my mommy when I woke up?” I whispered to myself. Trying to shake off the dizziness, I stood up and looked around. The place seemed familiar, as Mama Goddess had shown me a glimpse of it earlier. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, and before I could react, the person grabbed me. 

“Iyaaa…let go of meee! Mo…Mommy!” I screamed, hoping my mommy was close. 

But then, I heard a girl's voice shouting, “Let go of her, you piece of shit!” 

I turned my head and saw my mommy running towards me, with another girl by her side. 

“My Love! Please don’t take off on your own. Hah, this little girl is…” Mama Goddess said as she reached us. 

It was then that I realized that the girl was Mama Iris, though I called her Mana Iris in my head. 

“Mind your damn business, you stupid bitches!” The kidnapper growled. 

Mama Iris’s face turned red with anger, and she said to my mommy, “My Love, when I give you the opportunity, please grab the girl and cover her eyes and ears.” 

“I will do as you say, Honey,” my mommy replied. 

Before the kidnapper could say anything else, Mama Iris punched him in the face. He let go of me, and my mommy rushed to grab me and hugged me tight. 

“Mommy,” I said, relieved to be in her arms. 

“It’s okay, it’s okay, sweetheart. Your mommies are here, but I need you to cover your eyes, okay? Don’t uncover them until I tell you to, okay?” my mommy said, trying to calm me down. 

“Yes, Mommy,” I replied, obeying her instructions. 

It felt like an eternity before my mommy told me I could uncover my eyes and ears. 

“Do you want to get something sweet to eat, my darling daughter?” Mama Iris asked me. 

I was hungry, but there was something else I wanted more. I wanted my mommy to give me a name. 

“Uhm! I want something sweet, Mama Iris!” I said, trying to divert my attention. 

“Fufu, she’s so cute, isn’t she, my Love?” Mama Iris said to my mommy. 

“Of course she is, she’s our daughter after all. Okay then, sweetheart, you can order whatever you want today,” my mommy said, making me happy. 

But then, I mustered up the courage to ask my mommy for a name. 

“Mommy, will you give me a name?” I asked. 

“Of course, I will, sweetheart; I’m sorry for not doing so already. How does the name Freya sound? It represents a goddess of love,” my mommy said. 

Freya. I liked the sound of it. “Freya loves it, thank you, Mommy; I love you!” I exclaimed. 

“I think that name is beautiful; I’m sure the other wives will also, my Love. What do you think about the name, my darling daughter?” Mama Iris asked me. 

“Freya loves it, thank you, Mommy; I love you!” I said again, feeling overwhelmed with emotions. 

“Ehehe! You are too cute, I’m glad you love your name, and I love you too, sweetheart,” my mommy said, hugging me again. 

As we walked into the sweets shop, my eyes widened at the sight of all the delicious treats. I eagerly dug into my pudding, savoring every bite, but soon my eyelids began to droop. I didn't want to miss a moment with my mommy, but I couldn't help feeling sleepy. 

“Freya, sweetheart, you don’t have to keep yourself awake for us. Come here, you can lay your head on my shoulder and take a nap,” Mommy Lily said. 

Her words were like a soothing lullaby, and I made my way over to her, snuggling into her warm embrace. 

“Ehehe, thank you, Mommy,” I said, feeling content. 

“Is it comfy?” Mommy Lily asked. 

I nodded, feeling her gentle touch on my hair. “Mm! I think this is my favorite spot now, Mommy.” 

Mommy Lily smiled, her eyes sparkling with love. “That makes me happy. Do you want to know a secret, sweetheart?” 

My curiosity piqued, I looked up at her. “Umh, what's the secret, Mommy?” 

“Sitting in your other mama’s lap is my favorite spot. Is it okay that Mommy doesn't act very mature?” Mommy Lily said with a playful grin. 

I giggled, feeling a warm glow inside. "It’s okay, Mommy. I love that side of you." 

"You are such a sweet girl; I love you too, sweetheart. You can nap now; sweet dreams, my lovely daughter," Mommy Lily said, tucking me in. 

As I drifted off to sleep, I sleepily stated, "…Good night…Mommy…Mama Iris…szz." 

P.O.V. Change to Lily 

After Iris finished explaining everything to me, I felt relieved and grateful for her efforts. I watched as she indulged in yet another piece of chocolate pudding cake, amazed at her sweet tooth. 

“Thank you for explaining everything to me; I understand now. I didn't think it was possible for me to love our daughter any more than I already do, but now I do. It's almost time to introduce her to my mothers. Shall we head back to the castle, or do you want to extend our date a little longer, my dear?” I asked Iris, feeling excited about our next step. 

“I think we should go back now. Our daughter deserves to meet her other mothers and grandmothers, and my stomach is starting to hurt from all the chocolate pudding cake I've eaten. Thank you for the lovely date, my love.” Iris replied, giving me a light kiss filled with chocolate flavor. 

I giggled, feeling content and happy. “It's because you ate too many pieces of cake, honey. I'm glad you had fun. Let's head home now to show off our beautiful daughter and ask for permission to start our adventure.” I suggested, ready to start our new life as a family. 

4