Chapter 1: Genius
139 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New Fanfic! "Battle Through The Heavens" or "BTTH" Fanfic!

Let's make this fanfic popular, as it's one of the popular ones on Qidian!

The premise is: What if Xiao Yan, the protagonist, joins the Hall of Souls, who are the villains in the original book? Let's see how this goes!

*Knock* *Knock*

"Who?"

"Jie Jie Jie Jie..."

~~~

"Dou practitioner, 3 stars!!!"

Looking at the eye-piercingly shining 3 words on the test stone, the young man was expressionless. However, we looked at him carefully, the corner of the young man's mouth was showing a slight smile.

We should not look at how the young man was smiling, in his heart, he was already cursing. This low-level Huang-grade skill was holding back his ability, which made him a little unable to take it.

The young man coolly turned around as his right hand brushed his cloth inadvertently while waving his sleeve, he did not bring anything away except for the hearts of thousands of girls.

"Dou practitioner, 3 stars!!! Young patriarch's test result is 3-star Dou practitioner!"

Beside the testing stone plate, a middle-aged man looked at the information shown on the test plate as he shouted so excitedly that there was a trace of tears on the corner of his eyes. He even forgot to record the result.

Genius!

Just as the middle-aged man spoke, as expected, the people in the plaza surged out in a huge roar.

"Thr, thr, three-star Dou practitioner?!!! My great aunt, how did the little patriarch cultivate, shouldn't it be more difficult the higher the level!"

"I heard cousin Xiao Yu said that Jianan Academy's admission test score that below 20 years old, if they can reach 3-star Dou practitioner, they are considered class C, 6-star is considered the highest S grade!"

"Hiss! This year, the little patriarch is only 14 years old!"

"Compared to the little patriarch, I am a waste, the shame of the family."

"He can cultivate so fast because his father is the patriarch."

"Hehe, not to mention your father was the patriarch, even if you were the patriarch, you would not be able to cultivate so quickly. Did you know that the little patriarch's cultivation speed was already the top in the clan's history!"

"Do you know how little the patriarch went about his life in these few years? I heard that he hardly slept and sometimes even forgot to eat. He often cultivated until the middle of the night."

"That genius young man from Wutan City truly deserves his reputation. How could this world be so unfair!"

"Who knows, perhaps the young patriarch had saved the world in his previous life."

The sigh of surprise and envy from the surroundings reached the ears of the calm young man who was in the corridor and could not help but smile.

The young man slowly returned to the plaza, at this moment, the young man's expression had already shown a hint of superiority. His gaze was like a torch, the little patriarch's seriousness made the lively people shut up, no one dared to exchange gaze with him.

"Young patriarch had worked hard, you can return to the mansion and have a rest, you don't need to wait for the rest."

"As the young patriarch, I must act as required, how can I break the rules?"

The light voice was heard by everyone. The young man quietly moved towards the team's last row. Even if he was at the last place, famous people were still famous people, he was still dazzling.

Actually, inside Xiao Yan's heart, he was about to cry: "If not because he had learnt that strange Huang-grade skill, I would at least be a 6-star Dou practitioner."

The secret as to why he was so strong was only known by himself. It was that he was not someone from the Dou Qi continent. He was a transmigrator.

He transmigrated from Earth..

While others were still learning language, this person who had lived two lives understood that cultivation started from young.

When he was 4 years old and could finally speak and run, through observation, he slowly mimicked the clan members' cultivation movement.

He had started to cultivate from 4 years old.

By relying on his personality that had been tempered in two worlds, he not only broke the clan's fastest cultivation record, he could even be said to be the person with the fastest cultivation in Wutan city.

People said that a genius' path was torturous. But it was actually the other way round.

Some unlucky people could even have something stuck in their teeth when drinking water. However, for some people who were, they could even pick up a Heaven-grade skill while walking on the road. Three years ago, this young man whose renown had reached the peak. Just like now, his reputation was even better than before. His ability was without match, and he had become the whole clan's future light.

This was also the reason why he could continue to be called a genius.

On the stage, the clan's three elders as well as the current patriarch Xiao Zhan stared at the young man.

The great elder touched his beard as he became happier as he looked at the young man, and said: "This kid's cultivation speed is truly exaggerated. When I was 14 years old, I had just reached 7-grade Dou disciple. At that time, I was already very happy."

The second elder also nodded slowly and said: "Given time, our Xiao clan would definitely become the strongest clan in Wutan city."

The third elder also happily nodded his head and said: "Xiao Zhan, you have a genius son."

The clan's patriarch, Xiao Zhan looked at his own genius son with a sad face and said worriedly: "Hai, Xiao Yan, this kid is good at everything, it's just that he was too hardworking, he cultivated as if he does not care about his life."

Only Xiao Zhan knew, his own son's ability did not depend upon luck, it was from his desperate training and cultivation every day.

He was bereaved early and so had to look after his own son alone, his most earnest wish was still to see his own son grow up safely. He did not care about how strong his son was.

"Next, Xiao Mei!"

A young girl with eyes full of spring was stealing glances at Xiao Yan before she came to herself after hearing the test attendant calling out her name.

She quickly ran out from the group of people. Just as the young girl appeared, the slowly calming sound of discussion once again rose, pairs of passionate gazes containing a bud of hope looked at the young girl.

The young girl's age was around 14 years old. Although she could not be said to be stunning, her still childish face was rather charming. Since ancient times, people have always loved beauty which made her a centre of attention.

The young girl slowed down for one breath before going up and then placed her hand onto the test stone just like Xiao Yan. Soon, the upper part of the black stone plate once again shone.

"Dou disciple: 7th grade!"

"Xiao Mei, Dou disciple: 7th grade!"

As the three elders looked at the test result, they also nodded slightly. To reach 7th grade Dou disciple at 14 years old, she was already the clan's target for cultivation. It's just that in front of Xiao Yan's result, it became rather dim.

Hearing the result shouted by the test attendant, the young girls' nervous look changed into a smile. She immediately looked towards the plaza's last row and waved her hand: "Brother Xiao Yan, I made it! I finally reached Dou disciple late stage!"

Hearing the young girl's shout, Xiao Yan smiled slightly as he nodded his head.

Looking at the young girl's result, the sound of discussion also started to rise in the plaza.

"Tsk tsk, 7th grade Dou disciple, this could be considered quite good. According to this progress, Xiao Mei would at most need three years to be able to be a Dou practitioner, right?"

"She is also pretty, her talent is also good, if I have this kind of wife, I would even wake up laughing."

"Hai, there is a little patriarch, so we do not have any chance."

Not to mention Xiao Mei, even in the whole city of Wutan, if the girls did not have any thoughts about Xiao Yan, it would be a lie.

Hearing the envious voice from the crowd, the young girl's smile became even brighter. She jogged all the way to Xiao Yan's side even though this sister normally could not be invited.

Xiao Mei excitedly grabbed Xiao Yan's sleeve, and tilted her head slightly, her eyes curved in a smile: "Brother Xiao Yan, aren't I amazing, I have reached Dou disciple 7th grade. I can now enter the clan's core disciple."

Xiao Yan smiled lightly as he patted Xiao Mei's head and said: "Don't let yourself go. Dou disciple 7th grade was just the early late stage. The later cultivation would be more difficult, the speed of cultivation would be greatly reduced. Your distance toward Dou practitioner is still quite far."

"Tsk, brother Xiao Yan, you are a genius, that's why your cultivation is so fast, not everyone is…"

Before Xiao Mei could finish speaking, from the lively crowd, the sound of the test attendant was once again heard as he called out a name.

"Next, Xiao Xuner!"

Hearing the name Xiao Xuner, even the always serious Xiao Yan showed a smile, and slowly raised his head.

Even the still excitedly discussing crowd suddenly quieted down. All of their gaze followed the purple-clothed young girl's movement.

Even Xiao Yan was not an exception.

The young girl's cool and indifferent temperament was like a lotus' first blossom with clear bright eyes, curved willow eyebrows, and three thousand threads of hair fluttering along with the wind.

Xiao Xuner's beauty and temperament, when compared to Xiao Mei, was undoubtedly a few points better. No wonder all of the people in the plaza were unable to take their eyes off her.

When Xiao Xuner reached the test stone plate, she extended her hand and touched the stone plate. She was calm and indifferent even though this was the most important test in the clan.

Everyone could not but pant as they waited for the result. If there was anyone who could surpass the genius, Xiao Yan, then it would be this girl.

It was silent when the upper part of the stone plate shone brightly.

"Dou practitioner: 2-star!!"

Looking at the words on the stone plate, the plaza fell silent, Xiao Yan also sighed in relief in his heart.

Almost, he was almost surpassed!

"My seven uncle and grandpa, she was actually only behind the young patriarch by one star."

"Last year, Ms. Xuner had just reached Dou practitioner 1 star, she actually broke through this year, how awesome."

After the silence, the surrounding youths could not help but swallow their saliva, their eyes full of awe.

Dou disciple ten grade, Dou practitioner 9 star, once a person becomes a Dou practitioner, they are qualified to pin a star on their chest to show their capability. Every star was a proof of power as well as identity.

In Wutan city, Dou practitioners were the mainstay.

When Xiao Mei saw the eye-blinding words, Dou practitioner 2-star, the pride that had rose in her heart was shattered and she unknowingly let go of Xiao Yan's sleeve.

She could not even be jealous.

4