Chapter 13: Xiao Yu
71 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ya Fei raised Xiao Yan’s chin as she looked teasingly into Xiao Yan’s eyes. Ya Fei, who was wearing a red-coloured high-heels shoes, was half a head taller than the still growing Xiao Yan.

Master Guni lamented as he saw this scene from the side. In the whole Wutan city, other than Xiao Yan, Ya Fei’s jade hand had never touched any other man. Previously, there was a wealthy merchant from outside the city who wanted to touch her, but in the end, the merchant’s hand was cut off.

However, it could not be helped. Ya Fei’s inherent brow bone made her every look and every laugh a lingering dream in men’s minds. Not to mention a remote city like Wutan, even in the capital, Ya Fei was also stunning. Her pursuers could queue from the east to the west. She came to Wutan city for training in order to escape such a situation.

In the end, such a small Wutan city actually had a crouching tiger hidden dragon. Xiao Yan was not only a stunning talent in cultivation, he did not even fall into Ya Fei’s seduction!

The more one could not get something, the more one wanted it.

In Ya Fei’s heart, a thought of wanting to obtain Xiao Yan’s surrender gradually rose.

Xiao Yan showed a confident smile and lightly kissed the back of Ya Fei’s hand and said: “Sister Ya Fei, if there is no you in such a huge Miteer auction house, is there anything else.”

“Thank you, sister Ya Fei, I have something to do, so I will take my leave. When I find more pills, I will come again to play.” Xiao Yan held the golden card with his fingers as he waved while turning around to leave.

Looking at Xiao Yan’s back figure who had left, Ya Fei retracted the smile on her face, her dark brows frowned slightly as she leaned lazily on the sofa. That perfect curve made it difficult for others to stand firm.

Master Guni sighed and said: “He rejected.”

In the conversation just now, there was a hidden meaning. When Ya Fei mentioned about gifting the whole auction house for Xiao Yan as a trade to obtain Xiao Yan’s alchemy master, what she actually meant was the pill recipe.

The effect of that foundation-building spiritual liquid even greatly surprised Master Guni. If there was a long-term supply for it and was placed in the capital, there would be a huge profit.

However, Xiao Yan was also not a fuel-efficient lamp, although the way she said it was warm and ambiguous, like showing love, Xiao Yan had actually noticed the trap and rejected it.

If there was no Miteer Ya Fei in Miteer auction house, without the backing of the Miteer clan, then it was just an unprofitable piece of building.

“Uncle Guni, could that 2nd grade pill really be refined by him?” After a moment of silence, Ya Fei asked softly.

The moment she finished speaking, she had immediately rejected the notion. Because it was too much against the norm.

Guni shook his head and said: “That is impossible, even those little monsters in the capital, with a teacher’s guidance, are unable to refine 2nd grade pill at 15 years old. Alchemy not only requires talent. A teacher is also required to transfer a huge amount of alchemical knowledge. He is only a Dou practitioner. The Dou qi flame is still not enough to refine a 2nd grade demon core unless he used a special flame to assist him. The quality of the foundation-building spiritual liquid was very high, I don’t think he is able to refine such a high-quality pill.”

Ya Fei’s red and glossy lips rose slightly as she said casually: “Even with pill recipe?”

Hearing Ya Fei’s words, Guni was stunned and quickly said: “Recipes are the roots of every alchemist. Miss, please do not have any intention of alchemists’ recipes. That time a famous clan in the Jiama Empire, the Check clan, had an intention towards pill king Guhe’s recipes. As a result, he surprisingly invited four Dou Kings to destroy the whole clan. In the end, even the Jiama Empire emperor did not dare to get involved in it!”

Seeing the frightened Guni, Ya Fei hugged a pillow like a vixen and murmured to herself: “How nice would it be, If that kid truly refined it himself.”

Guni looked at Ya Fei as he seemed to remind her unintentionally: “There was a rumour that Nalan Yanran from the Nalan family wanted to cancel engagement and she even obtained the sect master of Yunlan sect’s agreement.”

“That kid, Xiao Yan’s talent was very high. If we, the Miteer clan, support him, in the future, when he has become a Dou King, miss, why don’t you…”

Before Guni finished speaking, the blushing Ya Fei threw the pillow towards him and gave him a hard look.

Her face blushing, she said with her head on the pillow: “Uncle Guni, what are you talking about? It’s just a Dou king, it’s not like we do not have them in our clan.”

“What if he reached Dou emperor?”

“Er…we also have Dou emperor…”

“Dou ancestor?”

Ya Fei rolled her eyes and said: “Hmph, not to mention Jiama Empire, the other two empires also do not have Dou ancestor.”

“If he can become a Dou ancestor, I…I will wrap myself in a gift and give myself to him.” The more she said, the softer her voice. She had a premonition that Xiao Yan might be able to become a Dou ancestor!

Guni looked at Ya Fei, who was hugging the pillow tightly and was showing a look of spring. He knew that although Ya Fei said it this way, he could see that her mouth sometimes did speak out what was in her heart.

This girl liked powerful man, and Xiao Yan, was a man who had just started showing his strength. It was easy for him to be regarded as the object of fantasy or even secret love.

Even Ya Fei was not an exception.

Time flew past like a white horse, light and dark shifted like an arrow flying past, and the sun and moon replaced each other like a shuttle. Ever since Nalan Yanran cancelled the engagement, a year had gone by in a blink of an eye and Xiao Yan was going to have his coming-of-age ceremony soon.

It was a coming-of-age ceremony for all Xiao clan members’ who had reached 15 years old.

It was also after the coming-of-age ceremony, if there were clan members who did not meet the standard, they would be sent to another city to deal with the clan’s businesses, which was to open up a new avenue. The extra resources that were now available would then be given to others.

This was why the coming-of-age ceremony of every clan was something very important. The Xiao clan was also not an exception. Being able to attract the interest of many powerful people of Wutan city to come for observation was also a method of attracting talents.

It was even possible to attract disciples from other clans!

And as the tyrant of Wutan city, especially this year, even with the cooperation of Jialie and Aoba clans, they were unable to hinder Xiao clan’s expansion. The Xiao clan had obviously become the number one clan. Even the Miteer auction house sent Ya Fei herself to go and observe.

In fact, most of the audience came to see Xiao Yan. Xiao clan’s improvement was wholly dependent on Xiao Yan’s improvement.

Last year’s test showed that Xiao Yan was a 3-star Dou practitioner. Everyone wanted to know what kind of result Xiao Yan would obtain after one year. 

Xiao Yan was sitting together with Xuner below the tree’s shade as they squint their eyes and looked at the huge stage on the plaza. On the stage, there was a wooden altar. It was something that was built just for the coming-of-age ceremony.

“There are so many people.”

Xiao Yan glanced towards Ya Fei’s direction. Today, Ya Fei wore a light-white coloured long dress that hugged her plump and exquisite body, faintly visible, and extremely alluring.

“Brother Xiao Yan likes to see it?”

Xiao Yan suddenly felt rather cold beside him and acted as if nothing happened: “I’m not looking at anything. I’m just worried whether there would be problems with the cooperation between father and the Miteer clan.”

At this moment, Xiao Yan suddenly felt a coming killing intent and turned his head around. A beautiful lady, who was wearing a school uniform and leaning against a huge tree, was looking at Xiao Yan while clenching her teeth.

The lady’s figure was tall, especially the pair of round and long beautiful legs that were so white that it seemed to be reflecting the sunlight. As straight as ivory, beautiful and white.

“Er…Xiao Yu!”

Xiao Yan massaged his forehead and explained: “That time, I was really cultivating, I never expected the cliff would break, and I fell into the hot spring. I did not intentionally peek at your body.”

“I heard that brother Xiao Yan also touched her leg.”

“That was a misunderstanding, she kicked towards me, of course I would defend myself.”

“Then, was it also a misunderstanding when brother Xiao Yan was in Xuner’s room when we were small?” Xuner couldn't help but glow lightly with a seductive blush as she recalled that night when she was four years old.

Xiao Yan gulped his saliva, dead, I’m going to be roasted, this time round, Xuner did not plan to help him out.

“Xiao Yan!!! Go and die!!”

A sound of the sword being unsheathed was heard as Xiao Yu unsheathed her sword and thrusted towards Xiao Yan.

3