Chapter 5
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jaime rested in the chamber that Bolton had stored my things in, I lay next to him and gently rub my hand through his beard, I liked him better with a beard to be honest made me think of proper warriors from the stories Old Nan used to tell me, Jaime groaned and opened his eyes slowly, he turned his face to meet my eyes and he smiled slightly. 

 

“I’ve missed waking up like this” he grumbled but his eyes widened when his hand traveled down my body and he realised we were both naked under the warm skins that lay on top of us, he went to move his hand but I stopped him with my own.

 

“Don’t even think about it” I said quietly, when he didn’t try to remove his hand from mine I went back to stroking his beard. 

 

“Ris, I’m a cripple” he said, his voice cracking, “I’m weak, you need a husband who can protect you, who can fight” I stopped breathing and looked up at him with narrowed eyes. 

 

“You’re a funny man, Jaime Lannister, a very funny man” I moved quickly and straddled his hips, being mindful of his bandaged arm “if I wanted a different man do you really think I would walked halfway across the known world?” I raised an eyebrow when his eyes never left my breasts that were practically in his face “if I wanted a different man, I would’ve taken Lord Bolton up on his offer of marrying me to his bastard son Ramsay, but I didn’t, would you like to know why?” I asked as I leant forward and nudged his nose with mine. 

 

“Well, right at this second I’m quite distracted” he looked up and for a flicker of a moment he was the old Jaime again, the one who would spar verbally and physically with me, his hand rose up my back and so did his stump, he must’ve realised what he had done when he bumped it against the side of my breast, he cringed and went to hide it away but I stopped him by gently grabbing it and holding it up. 

 

“This doesn’t stop me from loving you Jaime,” I sat up straight and his hand started to travel once again as I held his stump and felt him harden slowly between my thighs “I didn’t annul our marriage because you’re mine” I released his stump and leant forward so my lips gently brushed his “mind, soul” I mumbled as I gently dragged my hand down his body and grabbed him tightly, before positioning him right where I needed him, it had been a long year since he’d been inside me and I wasn’t going to let another minute pass “and body” I moaned out as his slid to the hilt, i hummed in delight as I felt him twitch. 

 

“Then show me” he growled out though clenched teeth making me grin at him savagely, I began to rock my hips, gently to build up that sweet tingle that started in my lower abdomen, my breath coming out in gasps as I began to grind the small bundle of nerves between my legs against his stomach “fuck” he groaned out as his instincts took over and he turned the tables on me, with a sharp kiss he began to pound into me from above, holding my leg over his shoulder, hitting me in just the right spot to make me see sparks. 

 

“Shit, Jaime” I gasped as the tingle became a raging fire and my back arched as I moaned out his name repeatedly, Jaime didn’t stop his torture though, he kept pounding into me like I was a mine full of gold, his sweat mixed with mine as the tingle started again and I clutched the back of his head, bringing his lips to my own, he left go of my leg and bruised my lips as he came with a roar and quick pumps of his hips, “fuck” I mumbled as he rolled off of me and laughed. 

 

“Your point has been proven Lady Lannister” he said as he turned his head to face me, I met his eyes and hummed, happy that I’d gotten through to him that I didn’t care. 

 

I wiggled closer and placed my hand over where his heart was pounding in his chest “I love you Jaime, don’t doubt that, no matter what happens” he put his stump over my hand and sighed deeply. 

 

“I love you too Ris”

1