Prologue
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A gentleman with a long white beard in a lurid purple robe walks through the dark streets of London until he reaches a house in a gloomy place. He knew what he was facing for being in the place at this time of night, but he could not regret it.

He knocked on the door of that dark house, he had to do it as soon as possible.

- "Dumbledore." - An elf with a serious look and wrinkled clothes leaned out the door, he pronounced his name with disgust and seriousness.

- "Kreacher, good to see you. Is your master home?" - The old man said a little impatiently.

- "That does not concern you, you are not welcome in this house, and you know it."

Before being able to interrupt the elf, a masculine voice was heard.

- "Kreacher go inside! I'll take care of this." - Said that deep voice.

The elf quickly obeyed his master's order.

- "Regulus Black, if I didn't see you standing in front of me, I'd say it's a lie, your name was already put on a grave next to your mother." - Said the old man without losing his smile.

- "Enough games, Dumbledore, I know why you are here, and my answer is no." - Said the now-mentioned Regulus Black.

- "Boy, she deserves to have a normal life and make friends." - The old man tried to reason with him.

- "She will never have a normal life, not after what happened, she is happy now, and I won't let you ruin her life like you ruined my brother's." - He said with a cold tone.

- "Fine." - He said tired. - "But I'll leave the letter, maybe you'll change your mind." - The wizard spoke, handing him a letter with a red seal.

- "I assure you I won't." - Confirmed Black indifferently. - "I'll take it, and I hope that with that you leave us alone." - And with those last words closed the door in his face.

The old man walked towards the exit while giving a long sigh, he knew that it would be impossible to convince Regulus Black that the eldest of the Potters go to Hogwarts, now he could not define the destiny of that girl, however, he had one last card to play, and with that last thought he disappeared from the place.

Neither of the two wizards noticed that a girl of about eleven years old and an elf overheard their conversation behind a wall instead.

- "Do you know what this means, Kreacher?" - Asked the girl with red hair and green eyes.

- "Whatever it is, it's not a good thing, my little mistress." - The elf answered in a low voice. - "Master Regulus doesn't trust that man, and if I'm honest, I don't either." — He spoke in a cold tone, the elf.

- "I don't trust him, either." - She affirmed the little girl with a lopsided smile. Kreacher watched her warily, he more than anyone knew what she was capable of. - "But the important thing, my dear Kreacher, is that the chess game has started, and I must be ready to make my first move." - The girl spoke with confidence.

- "What do you plan to do, little mistress?"

- "I assure you that Albus Dumbledore's turn will also come and that of Bellatrix Lestrange, Peter Pettigrew, Lucius Malfoy, and Lord Voldemort..." - The minor mentioned the names of all those who hurt her family.

The elf just listened in silence.

- "Sooner or later everyone will pay the price for what they did."

The elf only sighs he knew perfectly the character and personality that the girl had at her young age, and it was certain that she would not stop, she would not stop until she took revenge on behalf of her entire family.

~ Get ready wizards and witches the reign of the Potter Black Heiress is about to begin~

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f57364a586f7766616f57347954773d3d2d313236393332343831332e313731353539363738666561366439353131353837333631323838362e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

1