Chapter 31 Mr. Perfect!
467 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun hung high in the noon sky, casting a golden glow over the sea coast villa.

 

It was time when Azaroth's classmates arrived at the Seaview villa. Guards cordially greeted them and led the group outside.

 

"Welcome," one of the guards, a towering figure with an air of authority, addressed the arriving guests. "Master Azaroth will join you shortly. Feel free to enjoy the beach while you wait."

 

With that, the guards discreetly guided the classmates toward the pristine beach behind the villa.

"Wooah!"

"Man! I wanna just die and pray to be born rich in my next life!" Some boys murmured.

"....."

"There are camera crew also...! Will there be a show!"

Gasps arose at the lavish spread awaiting - lounge chairs, games, volleyball nets, and sheds stocked with drinks and snacks.

 "If they'll click picks, we should get ready and look good!"

"Yeah! Thank god I packed that red swimsuit~"

The teens dispersed - boys toward one changing room, girls another. As they emerged in swimsuits, some chatting girls asked the female guard at the snack booth, "Where is Azaroth? I thought this was his party. And he nowhere."

 

She smiled politely. "Master Azaroth will be along shortly. Please, make yourselves at home."

 

We all know what he was doing at the time.

 

Azaroth had also messaged Sung Jin Woo with a special invitation. Noting Jin Ah's continued sadness, Jin Woo agreed a party would lift her spirits.

When they arrived at the villa, Jin Ah gasped at the lavish spread.

 

A sleek white Porsche pulled up, and out stepped Yoo Soo-Hyun, already clad in a stylish bikini.

 

The guards escorted her through, and she gasped at the lavish spread down by the private beach. Luxury lounge chairs and cabanas dotted the sand, where guests mingled and snapped photos. A professional filming crew was even capturing it all.

 

"Wow, didn't expect him to go all out!" Soo-Hyun remarked.

She was informed that this was just a small party he held just to uplift his classmate's morale.

 

She was wearing big sunglasses but still, some girls recognized her and called out greetings, she interacted with them warmly and told them to not tell everyone who she was.

 

Yoo Soohyun looked at a handsome, ripped boy who was sitting with a girl.. they looked related... siblings maybe?

 

She got there and started talking to Jin-ah and Jinwoo.

 

In the crowd, only they looked somewhat approachable because every other teenager was loud or was just eating and playing volleyball.

 

After talking for a while, the conversation naturally turned to the man of the hour who had invited them but was still not present himself.

 

Yoo Soohyun listened intently as Jin-ah and Jin Woo shared their experiences with Azaroth.

 

Jin-ah's eyes sparkled with admiration as she spoke of Azaroth's kindness,

 

Jin Woo, too, couldn't help but express his gratitude for Azaroth's timely intervention in the dungeon gate.

 

As they conversed, Soohyun realized that the media portrayal of Azaroth was a far cry from the person they were describing. The spoiled, angry image painted by the press seemed to crumble in the face of genuine accounts of Azaroth's actions.

 

"No way? Sorry to say, but I thought he was some—" Soohyun was saying something but-

"—Some spoiled arrogant kid, right!?" jin-ah completed her sentence.

 

Soohyun embarrassingly nodded and Jinah chuckled.

 

"Exactly! He's not like what they say at all. He's caring and brave. And if he was not present in the Mall, who knows what would have happened to us!"

Jin-ah said enthusiastically.

 

Soohyun's sunglasses hid her expression, but her eyes betrayed a mix of surprise and intrigue. The stark contrast between the media's portrayal and the firsthand accounts from Jin-ah and Jin Woo left her intrigued.

She still had her doubts though.

Soohyun was thinking about what they were saying but then she faintly heard Jin-ah gasping.

"Hmm?"

She looked at Jin-ah's face and noticed that Jin-ah was looking somewhere. She followed her gaze as the constant gasps and cheers entered her ears.

"Wow!"

"Oh my god!"

"What the..."

She was confused but when she looked towards the center of the commotion she finally understood.

A tall and handsome man stood amongst the girls.

His body was well proportioned with the Golden Ratio and each individual muscle of his was full of vitality.

His shoulder-to-waist ratio gave him the perfect v-taper and he had a clearly defined eight-pack.

 

His features were clear-cut and sharp. His eyes were bright blue, hir messy red hair swaying in the wind and he had a smile on his face.

 

If she considered Jinwoo was well shaped and looked good.

Then the man she was looking at looked like a crown prince straight from a romance Manhwa.

 

Yes, Azaroth had come.

"Who is that girl with him..?"

Soohyun asked Jin-ah looking at Song-Yi latched next to him.

 

Jin-ah's heart raced with excitement as she caught sight of Azaroth making his grand entrance.

Ignoring Soohyun's questioning look, she eagerly darted towards Azaroth and Song-Yi, her face alight with pure joy.

"Song-Yi, You are here, huh! Why have you been avoiding my calls?" Jin-ah exclaimed, a hint of mock understanding in her tone.

Why? Because she knows Song-Yi was feeling good besides the man she likes so she playfully scolded her friend for not responding to her attempts at communication.

Song-Yi's petite frame was adorned in a playful polka dot swimsuit, while Jin-ah's blue crop top left little to the imagination.

They were not wearing sexy bikini swimsuits but cute ones and..Fuck! Jin-ah's milky, cute lil sisterly belly was visible.

And, oh Lord! Her little sisterly fair, smooth thigh which she always covered by her above-knee length socks were now fully visible.

'Sss' Azaroth looked at her and felt it was indeed a good idea to hold a beach party.

Caught off guard by Jin-ah's sudden appearance, Song-Yi chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry, I've been quite busy," she shyly replied, giving a sheepish smile before glancing at Azaroth.

Jin-ah raised an eyebrow but didn't comment, simply greeting Azaroth with a cheerful "Hi."

"Goodness, Azaroth! Is it even possible to look this stunning?" she gushed, nodding in approval at his impeccable appearance.

 

Azaroth's lips curled into a sly grin, his eyes glinting with amusement as he watched Jin-ah's excited reaction.

 'Why does she seem more closer to me..? Coz of yesterday maybe? Heh...'

 He thought.

With a subtle tilt of his head, he acknowledged her enthusiasm. "Heh, I always strive for perfection," he purred, his voice laced with playful arrogance.

He then leaned toward Jin-ah's face "But if you wanna inspect this body more closely... Just tell me~"

He said in a devil's whisper, deep and arousing.

Jin-ah's face reddened hearing that and she just paused, only to be brought back by Azaroth's laughter,

"Hahaha, it was a joke Jinah, look at you!"

Jin-ah's face flushed even brighter, her embarrassment was evident as she swatted Azaroth lightly on the arm. "H..Hey! Don't tease me, Azaroth!" she exclaimed, trying to hide her lingering blush.

Despite her playful response, her heart fluttered at his words and the closeness of their interaction.

 

Azaroth chuckled, his eyes dancing with mischief. "Well, I can't let you have all the fun, can I? But I'm on board if you like the ideas ~" he replied with a wink.

Song-Yi watched their interaction with an odd creepy smile playing on her lips...

"Hey, Azaroth," Soohyun called out, drawing his attention. Now she really was interested in him.

 As Azaroth turned to her, her pitcher dug deep into his mind.

Her body was a fucking masterpiece, with a slim waist that could make Jenifer Laurence weep.

Her perky mango-like juicy boobs straining against her barely-there bikini top.

A shiny round and firm ass that begged to be touched, spanked, and played with.

Her flawless hair cascaded in a stunning style, framing a face that exuded an otherworldly beauty. Behind her sunglasses, she radiated an aura of seduction, leaving him weak and helpless, it took him all his willpower to stray from the thoughts of just bending her in front of all and undressing that slutty body.

She... she was a vision straight out of fantasies, a seductive goddess in the flesh.

Maybe he was being too much as he was seeing her in a hot bikini while he had only seen Querehsha and Hae-in in their clothes..?

Or maybe he is just being horny..? heh, who cares...

 "Oh! Miss Yoo, hello there." He waved and walked to her, extracting himself from the bunch of Mobs—ehm* his classmates.

 

 "So, Azaroth, what took you so long? We were starting to think you weren't coming," Soohyun said as she raced a hand through her hair.

 

'Oh, Fuck.. Don't do that bitch, or I'll lose my mind...' He thought looking at her now visible smooth armpit glistening under the sun.

Focus!

He calmed himself and gave her a stunning smile,

"Ehm! What can I say~ Well, Miss Yoo Soohyun, Let's just say that, I like to make an entrance," he replied with a smirk.

"Plus, I had some last-minute preparations to ensure that this party would be unforgettable." He said and clapped his hands.

As soon as he clapped, the music started playing, all the outlets present started splashing water and 3 males in shirts and 3 females in hot shining bikinis came out from the villa with fire torches and bottles in their hands and started a dance show.

"Oh! Woo big guy~ I must say, you really know how to throw a party."

Azaroth grinned proudly. "It's nothing, but I'm Glad you like it,"

He looked at her one more time... His mind filled with all sorts of indecent thoughts...

♦♦♦♦

Author Note:

Jinwoo rightnow= 5'10, uncut hair

AzyGod= 6'2, perfectly styled hair

Advance Chapters- http://Patreon.com/MilkLoverFanfics

Chapter 56 is already up in patreon!

9