Chapter 34 Guilds
491 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**

Author Note: 

MC's father- Lucas Morningstar is an S-Rank now, and Berserkers is the no.5 guild now. I've also edited the previous chaps about him.

Reminder- He is the (VGM) of Berserkers Guild #5 on Worldwide.

V- Vice

GM- Guild Master

♦♦♦♦

"I'm sure his friends must been awe-struck, seeing this place, heh."

Choi Jong-In strode confidently through the opulent halls of Azaroth's villa, the place's grandeur a testament to its status as a gift from the Elder Choi.

"Ah!" The maid, recognizing the esteemed guest, greeted him with a courteous bow.

"Good morning, Mr. Choi. How may I assist you today?" she inquired, her voice as polished as the marble floors.

"Oh! Eun-Su, I almost didn't recognize you in this maid's dress. How is your life being his personal maid and all..?" Choi Jong asked curiously.

She was, Eun-su, the former receptionist of the Hunters Guild which Azaroth had taken interest in and appointed as his personal 'blow Job' maid.

"Ah, i..its good Master Choi." She answered while remembering the daily 'tasks' she does with Azaroth.

"Good to hear that," He said, maintaining his kind personality was a must for him, "As you can guess, I'm here to meet him, where is he?" He asked.

Eun-Su responded with a nod. "Daddy— I mean, Master Azaroth is currently in the underground training hall, Sir Choi. I.. If you'll allow me a moment, I can inform him of your arrival."

The underground hall, a vast space that held a private gym, was equipped with state-of-the-art exercise machines made with materials from inside the dungeons.

Choi Jong-In raised a brow at her slipup, he chuckled in his mind and waved off the suggestion.

"No need. I know my way around here. Let's head down to there. I wanna see what he is doing. Heh."

He started going toward the training hall and Eun-Su quietly followed him.

In the center of the room, Azaroth was engrossed in his training routine, sweat glistening on his forehead. He was practicing his sword arts with his great sword, moving with a fluidity that showcased his mastery over it.

'...Yup, his father's gonna shit his pants after realizing what he has lost..'

Choi Jong-In observed silently for a moment, watching proudly and allowing his nephew to finish a set of intricate movements before announcing his presence.

 "Nice! Quite the swordsmanship you have there, Azaroth."

"Oh!" Azaroth turned, pausing mid-motion. A 'genuine' smile touched his lips at seeing his uncle. "1st- thanks, 2nd- why is the ever-busy Guild Master gracing me today?"

"Hmm? Can't an uncle check on his favorite nephew?" Choi replied lightheartedly.

"Well, If you don't have something urgent, I need to do a little training," Azaroth rolled his eyes. He knows his uncle's personality and is just playing with him.

Choi grinned. "Nope~Go clean up - you have got a big day ahead. Don't tell me you forgot about your hunter evaluation. Or are you just afraid and trying to cope with your training?" Choi tilted his head.

'Heh, look at him being happy for my awakening,' Azaroth chuckled in his mind.

Azaroth cocked a brow, nodding cockily. "Is that so? But I think that the evaluation would be a piece of a cake~ "

He swung his greatsword up to lounge casually against his shoulder. "Uncle, you've witnessed my flames within the Gate. Who would win between us, I wonder?"

'This brat' Choi laughed heartily at his nephew's bravado. "Keke, Do not be so hasty to challenge your elders, boy. Do you wanna find out..?"

"Sure do," Azaroth said and dissembled his sword and equipped his gloves.

Choi Jong looked at the magic with curiosity, "Was that magic? How did your sword just, eh, 'crawled'? And where did the gloves come from..?"

"Shh, it's a trade secret," Azaroth said with a mysterious smile.

He doesn't need to hide these things in front of his uncle, on the contrary, the more he surprises him, the more it will be easier for him to gain his full support and by extension, the support of the whole Hunters Guild for his future plans.

"So? Who do you think would win?" Azaroth asked curiously.

"There is only one way to find out." Choi Jong said, excited.

The atmosphere in the hall shifted almost instantly. He was curious to see Azaroth's capabilities. 

The pressure in the room increased, and the very air got filled with the aura of an S-Rank.

The maid, sensing the intensity of the moment, took a step back, her eyes darting nervously between the two powerful figures.

Just then, a frail yet commanding voice echoed down the hall. "And what's all this commotion about?"

Azaroth and Choi turned to find Choi's father, Azaroth's grandfather Senior Choi, peering at them curiously.

The maid visibly deflated in relief at the elder's presence.

Choi chuckled nervously. "Ah, we were just-"

But Azaroth burst into laughter. "Look at you, Uncle! You turn all meek in front of your father."

Senior Choi smiled, coughing lightly. "Now now, let's have a civil discussion in the drawing room. Young lady, please bring three cups of coffee there."

He motioned for Choi to leave. "You shall wait in the drawing room. I wish to have a word with my grandson." He said while stroking his beard.

Choi Jong-In nodded and left the training hall.

After Jong-in had gone, Azaroth looked at Senior Choi, who was still stroking his beard with an authoritative air.

"Oi, gramps, they've gone. You can drop the act now—" Before Azaroth had finished his sentence, Senior Choi let out a Santa Claus laugh.

"Ho Ho Ho!, Azy my boy! What were those stunts you did in the mall!! You looked super cool!" He said in a chairing voice with stars in his eyes.

Azaroth sighed, he knew all the questions his grandpa would ask.

He didn't know if it's because of this life's memories where he didn't get any love from his childhood, or if it's because of his previous life. 

But he sure liked this Santa of a Grandpa he has.....

He'll not go and die for his Korean family consisting of Jong-in and Senior Choi, but he sure likes this small family of his....

After talking about the important stuff like— the cute girls in his school, Song-Yi and Jin-ah's relationship with him, as well as Soohyun and others, they sat with Jong-in and talked about the boring stuff such as, His Evaluation being held in the evening, His father's secretory's secretory contacting them and the other guilds...

...

Top-ranking guilds in Korea...

The Hunters Guild—> Choi Jong-In (GM), S-Rank

Fame Guild—> Ma Dong-Wook (GM), S-Rank

White Tiger Guild—> Baek Yoon-Ho (GM), S-Rank

Fiend Guild—> Lim Tae-Gyu (GM), S-Rank [Used to be the no.1 guild in Korea until some of the members split off and formed the White Tiger Guild and rose to power.]

Knight Guild—> Park Jong-soo (GM), A-Rank

...

World Guild Rankings....

Scavenger Guild—> Thomas Andre (GM), National Level

Rulers Guild—> Christopher Reed (GM), National Level

China Guild Association—> Liu Zhigang (GM), National Level

India Guild Association—> Siddharth Bachchan (GM), National Level

Berserkers Guild—> Anthony Evans Blake (GM), S-Rank

Draw Sword Guild—> Goto Ryuji (GM), S-Rank

.

.

...

It was evening as the luxurious black limousine took to the streets, flanked on all sides by a procession of armored SUVs bearing the Hunters Guild's crest.

Inside, Korea's finest men sat in plush comfort - Choi Jong-in, revered Guild Master, alongside his prestigious father Senior Choi.

And the one and only Azaroth.

It was a long limo and everyone had a lot of space.

He leaned back against velvet seats, long limbs stretching languidly.

His red locks shone and eyes glittered with excitement, though smug smugness curled his lips more than nerves.

Heh, After all, when you were born destined for greatness, what was there to fear?

He is sure he'll be evaluated as an S-Rank~

"Haha, All of South Korea will watch your evaluation tonight," remarked Jong-in.

Azaroth smirked. "Then I shall give them a show to remember." 

♦♦♦♦

Advance Chapters- http://Patreon.com/MilkLoverFanfics

11