Chapter 37 Rank Evaluation 2, Shocked World!
219 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

♦♦♦♦

They came out of the mana density evaluation room.

Azaroth was greeted by Senior Choi and Choi Jong-in, who offered their heartfelt congratulations once again.

"Great job, Azaroth! You've made us all proud," Senior Choi beamed with grandfatherly pride.

Choi Jong-in, with a wide grin, added, "Looks like we've got a real powerhouse in our hands. Can't wait to see what class you'll be categorized into!"

The team led by Dr. Kim and Chairman Gu Gunhee guided Azaroth further into the facility.

The skill-testing room resembled a high-tech underground bunker, equipped with advanced monitoring systems and holographic displays.

Dr. Kim took out her tablet and turned her attention to Azaroth. "Now, Mr. Azaroth, we need to assess your skill set to categorize you into a specific class."

"Well, Dr. Kim has seen me using fire magic right in that video right?" Azaroth asked.

"Yes, but can you please show us that again, just for the record?" She said, she was having a hard time looking at the attractive man in front of her.

"Heh, sure~" Azaroth nodded in affirmation and Dr. Kim tapped her tab and 10 large humanoid dummy targets appeared from the floor.

"These target's surfaces are created by the hive of the highest quality exploits of the dungeons, it will not be easy—"

Dr. Kim tried to explain but—

*Snap!*

Before Dr. Kim could finish explaining, Azaroth casually snapped his glove-equipped fingers. and a fleeting spark of flame rocketed forth from his fingertips.

The fire burst from his hand with pinpoint precision.

With only one spark, he pierced every dummy's head in a perfect circle of scorching impact points. The surgical strikes elicited gasps from the observers.

"Wow!"

"T.. That.."

Inside the observing area, "Oh! Such precision! Can you use fire magic like that..?" Senior Choi asked Jong-in.

"Eh, ehm* I'm ashamed to admit but I can't" 

"There is more," Said Azaroth, and *Snap!* With another snap, he turned all the dummies into dust.

Dr. Kim gazed in awe at the display of his fire 'magic'.

"Hmm, is Dr. Kim impressed?" Azaroth asked with a knowing smile while looking at her awe-stricken face.

"Ah! N.. Not! That was a really good demonstration!" She said and started writing in her tab in a hurry. Behind her analytical mask, her heart fluttered at such magnificent control.

Chairman Gu grinned widely. "Magnificent aim and magic power. Few have such mastery over their magic like how you showed now."

"Umm, Mr. Azaroth. Where did the gloves come from?" Dr Kim asked.

"Oh! It's my second ability, I can summon things" He unequipped the gloves and equipped the nanobots.

Nanobots secreted from his skin, coalescing into a jagged sword.

With a thought, the sword melted and reformed into a towering greatsword.

Gasps echoed around the chamber as the massive blade shimmered in Azaroth's grasp. But he wasn't finished.

In rapid succession, the weapon transformed into gleaming plate armor, a tower shield, and finally a katana with intricate golden designs.

Each shift stunned the observers further. A hunter who could summon weapons and could change their forms on a whim was unheard of!\

'Should I take out the panties from the system space...' The look on Miss Kim's face would be priceless if he did that.... 'Nah, people will start calling me a pervert..' He discarded the idea.

He didn't show his hyper-regeneration power. Just show enough to be treated like a spoiled president by the country but don't show all your cards, that's his motto. 

"So, how was the show?" Azaroth dismissed the katana with a smug expression, letting the nanobots be reabsorbed in his skin.

"....."

"....."

Dr. Kim stared open-mouthed while Gu Gunhee wasn't able to hide his joy right now.

'Maybe he's the most brilliant one...?' Chairman Gu could see his dream coming to reality. This young man in front of him can become Korea's 1st National Level Hunter.

(A/N: Referring to the brilliant light's fragments)

Gu Gunhee has decided. He will do anything, anything to appease this youngster. He doesn't want to lose Azaroth to his father's guild or the USA.

....

♣Meanwhile....

The whole fucking World....

Outside the Association building, when Azaroth was inside the mana density evaluation room. 

After Dr. Kim and her team took the oath in front of the camera. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation, and people chatted animatedly about the handsome man on the screen.

<News- Koren & International—

(A/N: Swearing is beeped in the news.)

News Reporter Chairin: "Ladies and gentlemen, the excitement here is through the roof! The mana evaluation of Azaroth Morningstar, the newest sensation in the hunter world, is about to take place! Let's see how this unfolds! Are you guys excited!"

Person 1: "Hell **** Yeah, that dude is a hard as ***#* !" (that dude is a hard as motherfucker!)

The screens around the Association building displayed the live feed of the evaluation room, and the crowd erupted in cheers when Azaroth confidently approached the mana rank evaluator.

News Reporter Vicky: "As you all can see, Azaroth Morningstar's mana is going to be evaluated. By the looks of him, he seems confident. Let's ask the crowd about their opinions-"

Person 2: "I think he's being too overconfident. Let's just hope he didn't embarrass himself and Korea in front of the world, *sigh*"

Cute Girl: "Shut the ***# up (Shut the fuck up)! He's gonna be an A-rank or even an S-rank! Look at his face! He is meant to be a king!"

Dr. Kim explained to Azaroth about the measurements which were new for few Koreans but were known to the International viewers.

50-B-rank, 100-A-rank, close to 200-S-rank

Cute Girl 2: "Shh! Look, the counting has begun!"

Sung Jin-woo finally arrived at his house after a long day of work as a porter.

Jin-woo: "Jin-ah, I'm home"

Jin-ah: "Oppa! come quickly! Azaroth's evaluation is starting!"

Song-Yi with her mom and dad in front of the TV:

Mom: "Oh my~ He's looking like an Idol! Fu Fu~ we you sure are a lucky girl Songyi~"

Dad: "I'm sure he is gonna be ranked high!"

Song-Yi: "Mhm"

Yoo SooHyun in her room: "Confident as ever, huh..."

The members of the Hunters Guild: "Will we have another S-Rank hunter?"

Cha Hae-In: "..."(blushing, remembering the smell*ehm*—'talk' with Azaroth that day..)

The whole world was looking at their screens as the number on the screen started going up.

 "110 -> 145 -> 160"

Mob1: "Oh! will this be counted as an S-rank?"

Mob2: "It's still going up!"

"185 -> 191"

<"It's here! It's close to 200! Hurray! We get a new S-Rank!" Many of the testing team members' shouts came from the screen.>

Mobs: "Wooo! FUCK FUCK FUCK! That's right baby! The judgment chair strikes again!"

"Oh My God! It's still increasing!"

"198 -> 201 -> 206 -> 209... "

Cha Hae-in: "T.. That's higher than Master Choi's.."

Yoo SooHyun: " S... Rank..."

Jin-Ah: "Holy! I.. I'm friends with an S-rank...."

Azaroth_Army: "That's our AzyGod! Azamen! Azamen!"

"209 -> 211 -> 213"

< "Hey! What was the highest mana density recorded by Christopher Reeds?" The sound came from the screen, "214, Sir" >

"214 -> 215"

<Chairman Gu's booming voice reached the live broadcast, adding to the fervor.

Chairman Gu: "Ha ha... Congratulations, Mr. Azaroth! You've just become Korea's newest S-Rank hunter. This is a momentous occasion, and everyone in our nation will be thrilled to have a new hero of your caliber.">

News Reporter Vicky: "You heard it right, folks! Azaroth Morningstar has officially been recognized as an S-Rank hunter! But don't forget his origins! Now after seeing that, will Mr. Lucas respond and make amends with his previously abandoned son!?"

Reporter Chirin: "Wow! We have just witnessed the history in making! Mr. Azaroth has been recognized as Korea's youngest S-Ranker! The pride of Korea, indeed!"

Azaroth's every classmate and teachers as well as Potential Wifus were thrilled at the moment!

Back in the studio, commentators analyzed the event with enthusiasm.

Commentator 1: "This is unprecedented! An S-Rank hunter emerging with such flair – it's like a dream come true for the Korean hunter community."

Commentator 2: "And did you see the reaction from the Association members? They were as shocked as we were. The mana density of 215! It's a game-changer!"

Only the mana evaluation was shown to the public and there were no live cameras in the Class evaluation room.

But the whole nation— no, The whole Fucking World was in uproar.

Including the Draw Sword Guild, The Scavenger Guild, and the Rulers Guild....

♦♦♦♦

The wifues are watching! Kekeke

Read 42 chapters Ahead- http://Patreon.com/MilkLoverFanfics

Uploaded a BDSM there

10