Chapter 43: Should I go and help her..? Meh
278 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

щ(ಥ◡ಥ)щ

♦♦♦♦

His SP went down and a particular... formula was etched in his mind.

"Weird..."

Using the skill he just got he aimed his palm toward SooHyun and soon a dreamy white glow appeared on the surface of his palm before shooting towards SooHyun in a straight line.

SooHyun was enveloped by the light and soon she was covered in a translucent cocoon which burst merely a second later.

"Haa~ Life will be easy with this cleaning spell~."

SooHyun was now lying on the bed spotless, it was as if she was sleeping soundlessly in peace. However, the bite marks from his rough behavior remained on her delicate body.

.....

After taking a shower, Azaroth sat at the dining table.

He had already called his maids in this Gungnam Villa.

"Hey, Uncle Rojer, what's for breakfast today?" He asked his personal chef who usually makes Asian dishes for him.

"Ah! Nephew— I mean Sir Azaroth! I have made Omlate rice as well as Nasi lemak, Fuuiiyaa~ " Uncle Rojer said with excitement.

(Nasi Lemark image)

"Sounds interesting, Eun, serve quick" He ordered his blowjob *daughter* to set the table.

"Mhm, Daddy," She said with a red face.

♫I've parts of me I can not hide-uOOu- I've tried and tried a million times-UooO- Cross my♪♫—Azaroth's phone rang, displaying his personal henchman, Mike on the caller ID.

He listened to the song for some time then finally picked up the call.

"Hello, Mike. What's the report" Azaroth answered with an arched brow.

"Sir, I've confirmed Hunter Sung-Jinwoo's movements," Mike stated.

"After his work was over he departed the Hunters Guild, he took the train from Seoul Station to Daesung. Surveillance footage shows Jinwoo exiting at Daesung station and heading into the Songpa District."

"Good job"*beep* Azaroth grinned, cutting the call. 

'Took you long enough' He thought.

 Jinwoo must have done the secret daily quest that must have led him to obtain the secret instance key.

 That dungeon held Cerberus as the castle's gatekeeper.

In the manhwa, Jinwoo barely managed to defeat it. '*tsk* The plot armor~'.

But now after beating all those small spiders in the abnormal dungeon. Jinwoo should be more powerful than the manhwa Jinwoo at this point in time.... It would be interesting indeed to see how Jinwoo would fare this time.

Azaroth was enjoying a hearty breakfast of yummy Asian dishes when his phone rang again. It was Mike calling back.

"What is it now?" Azaroth asked around a mouthful of food.

"Sorry boss, you cut me off earlier before I could mention one other thing," Mike replied sheepishly.

Azaroth swallowed. "Well, out with it then."

"The B-Rank healer you told us to track, she's been sighted with a dungeon raid party," Mike reported.

'...Interesting'

In the manhwa, she and other lower-rank hunters had been saved from the rampaging D-rank golem by Jinwoo's broken sword after his swamp dungeon raid.

'Maybe backup had arrived..?'

 Azaroth realized another hunter party must have engaged the golem instead of Jinwoo.

''She is still doing her Hunter job after all that huh..?'

"Hey Mike, is there something wrong with the party she is in?" He asked, trying to find out if the plot was progressing similar to the one he remembers.

"Ah! Yes boss, their party consists of three probational prisoners and a member of the Hunter's Association is also there to make sure things go smoothly"

'Hmmm~ She should have retired, she has courage, I'll give her that' He thought.

"Anything else..?" He asked.

"N-No, sir," Mike responded and cut the call.

She has guts. Well, too bad, 

She's gonna die without the protag on her side~

Should I go and help her..?

♣♣♣

In the heart of Washington DC, amidst the towering structures and the political buzz, Hwang Dongsoo, the S-rank hunter, found himself engulfed in a whirlwind of emotions.

The news about his younger brother, Hwang Dongsuk, had spread like wildfire, and the weight of uncertainty pressed heavily upon him.

Inside his lavish penthouse, Dongsoo paced back and forth, his mind clouded with frustration and concern.

The reports flashing on every news station depicted a grim narrative – his brother was accused of beheading his girlfriend in a drunk state after she had rejected his marriage proposal, a crime Dongsoo found hard to believe.

Dongsuk was intelligent, even if he had done the crime, he would not do a sloppy job and then go missing.

He would have at least called Dongsoo.

" I want to know everything about Dongsuk's situation. The Korean Hunter Association's involvement, and the media coverage, Ugh! I think I need to go there myself,"

His mind raced with various possibilities.

The Korean Hunter Association's reputation for handling matters discreetly was known, but this situation seemed different – the news coverage was relentless, the allegations severe.

As if, all of a sudden, they don't care about offending him or the Scavengers.

Ding! 

His phone buzzed and he got a message from one of the insiders of the Korean Hunter Association.

"The fuck...?"

When he looked at the reports of the crime scene, anger flared within him as being popped on his forehead.

The reports indicated a potential cover-up, and suspicions of foul play, and Dongsoo's frustration reached its peak.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

He slammed his phone against the wall, the impact echoing in the room.

His next decision became clear – he needed to go to Korea. Face-to-face confrontations and investigations were in order. He couldn't rely on phone calls and second-hand information.

He will have to tell Laura to cancel all his schedules for the coming days.

He wouldn't rest until he uncovered the truth behind his brother's disappearance.

♣♣♣

[In front of Daesung Tower]

The instant dungeon's gate stretched before Sung Jinwoo, a surreal landscape where reality seemed to warp.

'No, going back, now' As he stepped further into the abyss, his eyes were drawn to a magnificent golden-embroidered gate that stood imposingly before him.

It radiated an ominous energy...

However, what truly commanded his attention was the guardian of the gate which was growling while looking at him with its six eyes glowing with an eerie intensity.

 A colossal three-headed monster that seemed to come straight from the Greek mythologies he had heard.

 *Grrr* Each head snarled menacingly as it stood vigilant before the gateway.

<Gatekeeper of Hell- Cerberus>

Jinwoo's gaze drifted to the creature's name, displayed boldly in red letters – "Gatekeeper of Hell, Cerberus." The weight of the name alone conveyed the formidable nature of the guardian, and a brief moment of hesitation crossed Jinwoo's mind. He knew this wouldn't be an ordinary challenge.

"This won't be easy," Jinwoo muttered, acknowledging the daunting task ahead.

"But I have to get that Elixir of Life..."

The red glow of its name suggested a level of danger that demanded respect.

"Well, nothing worthwhile comes easily in this world" He smiled.

"And I've come too far to be stopped now," Jinwoo declared to himself. Gripping the dagger with unwavering resolve,

Killing the spiders had increased his level, but he was still weak because the monster's name was shown in red.

♦♦♦♦

Author Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, but ( '́з'̀)

Well, still, many things happened in the chapter so I guess it's ok :\♦

♦♦♦♦

8