Chapter 1
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monday (10/12/XX) 10:55PM

I can't believe I was careless enough to leave my sports equipment at school.

Seeing the campus under the moonlight gave the grounds an eerie vibe. There's a rule that students are forbidden to come onto campus after 10. Rumors say that this school becomes haunted at night.

No matter, I needed to come back because I forgot my sports equipment at school. I'll just grab my sports bag and quickly leave. I thought to myself.

The soft clicking of my shoes could be heard upon entering the gloomy building. It didn't take long for me to see a staff member patrolling around the halls. Luckily, I managed to swiftly avoid the guard.

I finally grabbed my sports bag from the locker room. I let out a sigh of relief as I cracked the locker room door open. Suddenly, I heard loud footsteps.

I bolted to the nearest classroom and feverishly shut the door behind me. I crouched down and tried to slow my pounding heart. After what seemed to be forever, I could no longer hear the stomping of boots. Once I got familiar with my surroundings, I realized that this was my homeroom, but it wasn't the same.

The ceiling was much higher than usual and was painted in a plum color. There were the same amount of desks as my homeroom, but all were levitating off the ground. The front of the classroom looked the same, except that there were dozens of bottles filled with liquids I'd never seen before lined up on the chalkboard. The back of the classroom had stacks of hardy ancient books.

I must've been tired because I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my own eyes. Curious, I walked to the desks and explored what was in each of them. Once I touched the desk, they would quietly descend to the floor. The desks had papers, feather pens, pencils, textbooks, foreign snacks, and personal hygiene items. In one of the desk cubby holes, something shiny caught my eye.

"Ooo pretty!" I reached for it eagerly.

I yelped as it exploded in my face. The puff of smoke put me in a loud coughing fit. Out of nowhere, there was a loud screech behind me. I turned around to see a pale, transparent girl in a school uniform and the patrolling officer in the doorway.

The girl screamed about me being a pervert while the security guard growled and grabbed my arm. I was pulled out of the classroom and was faced by a woman.

"You," Her voice sounded demonic. Her red eyes pierced into me as she flared her dragon wings.

With a snap of a finger, we were transported to an office. It appeared to be the principal's office, but instead, it was vintage and gloomy. I was shoved onto the chair by the Golem which sat right across from the demon lady. She glared at me with a tense jaw, the moonlight casting a dark shadow over her face. "What is your name?"

"Ichinomiya Akio."

"What is a human like you doing here at this hour?"

My breath hitched as I tried to respond. "I was looking for my sports bag."

"In the middle of the night? You are a student on this campus, are you not?"

I forced my head to move in a nod.

"You should know the rules then." Her eyes narrowed in disdain. "I will make sure you learn your lesson." The tone of her voice sent chills down my back. "That is if you are lucky enough to live after your punishment."

I gulped.

The woman snapped her fingers once again, teleporting the three of us into a dorm room. "You may do what you want with him. I know you vampires rarely encounter the opportunity to drink blood these days." She addressed the person behind me.

I turned my head and saw a blonde boy around my age sitting shirtless on a bed. I could feel my body shaking within the grasp of the Golem guard. The patrol officer pushed me towards him and I fell in his arms.

The boy gave a knowing look at the woman and nodded. He pinned me onto the bed, and his cold hands gripped my arms so that I could no longer move. I squirmed and kicked him, but it was to no avail. Without warning, I felt something cold on my neck. I screamed. The gut feeling that I was about to die made my eyes begin to water.

She grimaced. "I expect to see you in class by midnight. Farewell." I could hear the woman snap her fingers, and the Golem and the woman disappeared.

0