USJ/ Raid on a dungeon
566 0 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Entoma pov)

The only thing that came to my mind was just one word. "Boring." It started to irritate me a bit. I saw Hoshino jumping around me, trying to calm me down a bit. But the fact that she was jumping around me. That annoyed me even more. If she wasn't so important for breaking All Might, I'd bite her. I stood up. "It's time to go out." Hoshino stopped jumping around me and looked at me. She just nodded. 'Hmm, I haven't had ice cream in a long time and I'm kind of craving it.'

I changed into school uniform to avoid being recognized.

I also gave Hoshino a hoodie. I left the bar for ice cream. People wouldn't recognize me that much, but Hoshino is a whole different story. She was an Idol and quite famous. I can't change her face. That would be stupid for my plan with All Might.

...

We were standing in front of the ice cream stand. 'I'll probably have vanilla.' I looked at Hoshino, whose face was hidden. "What flavor will you have?" She just pointed at me. 'So the same as me.' I looked at her. "Wait here." Hoshino just nodded. I approached the stand. "Two Vanilla please." The woman behind the counter just nodded and started working. I gave her the money and Hoshino and I started enjoying the ice cream.

We decided to walk through the park. We were enjoying the peace of the park. Then we saw a guy. Of course, there were more people in the park, but this one caught our attention. He was wearing the UA hero academy uniform. He had yellow hair with a black lightning bolt. 'This could play out well for me.'

I decided to play the role of a little schoolgirl. So I ran up to him. He noticed me and had question marks above his head. It's time to start my play. "Sir, your uniform? Are you a hero?" I asked him cutely. I quickly bowed. "S-sorry, my name is Yuki Arisa." He just put his hand behind his head and smiled a bit. "My name is Denki Kaminari and I'm not a hero yet, but I will be in a moment." He started acting like I was a little kid. 'Ah, he's an idiot.'

I was very close to him. I needed to get even closer to him. I took another step forward. Meanwhile, that idiot was laughing stupidly. 'Just a little bit closer.' Then something occurred to me. 'If he's such an idiot, why not just ask him normally?' I started to play nervous. "Sir, can you please lean down, I would like to ask you something." He started laughing like a fool. "Hehe sure sure." He leaned down to me. There was a moment of silence. "Mind eater."

The light disappeared from his eyes. 'Heh. I'll use this to break All Might too.' I started asking him general questions. About his class, his Quirk, and other such general things. I gave him orders. It wasn't a big order. Just to behave as usual. Also, an order not to use his Quirk because he would fry the bug in his head. 'Great. I want to see All Might's face when he sees his student kill another one.'

I looked at the sky. The sun was setting. I just thought to myself. 'Tomorrow, I'll see that little one deal with defeat.' Yes, tomorrow we infiltrate USJ.

I looked at the setting sun. "I hope tomorrow will be fun."

...

(The next day)

It was morning. I was in an abandoned factory, full of small and weak villains. I stood completely in the back and merged with the crowd. Next to me was Hoshino hidden in a black cloak and me in my maid uniform. A little guy stepped forward and started his speech. Of course, I ignored it.

'I hope All Might will suffer. I can't wait to see the look on his face.'

Then Kurogiri started using the portal and everyone entered it. Suddenly, I found myself in a large dome. On one side fire, on the other ice, water and so on. I looked to the opposite side, where the AU students were. But All Might was nowhere to be seen. I looked around. Then I spotted a little guy. I went and stood behind him. Of course, Hoshino followed me, covered in a cloak.

The little guy started scratching his neck. I just thought. 'So what will you do now that All Might isn't here.' I looked at the little guy, who started saying that he would kill the students and thus summon All Might.

Kurogiri teleported to the students, after a while of fighting them half-heartedly, he teleported them. Suddenly the teacher was in front of the heroes. I forgot what his name was. 'Bleach head hmm, I don't know, it's not important now. He looked at me, he looked quite scared.

'Well, it's time to execute my plan. All Might is not here yet, so I can leave.' I turned around and started to leave. Then the little skrček asked with a weak ass malice. "Where are you going." I just clicked my mandibles and just turned my head and released a little killing intent.

'Who does he think he is! If Master didn't protect him, I'd throw little bugs into him that would start eating him from the inside.' The little guy fell to his knees. And couldn't breathe. I let him go and started walking away. "None of your business."

I started walking away and where to? Simple, towards one student, to whom I gave a bug, yes Denki Kaminari.

In a moment, I got to the place. They started fighting with those weak villains. So I decided to do one thing. I gave Denki Kaminari an order to simply attack them from behind. The girl with weird ears fell to the ground, under the blow. The other one looked at Denki, who had just hurt her friend. She started yelling at him, but Denki stood motionless in place with no life in his eyes. I got to the other girl, who was looking at Denki sadly. I hit her in the throat and she fell to the ground.

I started to return with them to the little guy.

(End of a chapter)

36