What?
542 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entoma was in her hideout, before she wanted to execute her new plan.

(Entoma pov)

so I sent Hoshino to be in Shigaraki's small group.

"I still need to see Master; I would like to hear his opinion on my new plan."

I slowly began to prepare myself. I must look as good as possible in front of Master; I must not disappoint him. I started grooming myself, polishing my face, fixing my strange hair, and shining my clothes.

As I was in the middle of my preparation, Apito arrived, who had nothing to do but start begging me to take her with me.

After half an hour of her pestering, I finally relented and allowed her to come with me to see Master.

So, I looked at Apito.

"Apito, without my order, you will not harm anyone or attempt to harm anyone; during this visit to Master, you will listen to me and no nonsense. Is that clear?"

Apito just saluted.

"Yes, my queen."

I just nodded. It was time to visit Master.

...

(Meanwhile, Hoshino's POV)

My queen entrusted me with a very important task: to observe Shigaraki and join his group of villains and help him in any way possible.

I was in a bar where Giran was recruiting some strong villains; he already spotted me. Sitting next to me was a young blond girl in a school uniform. She had a cute smile on her face and was playing with a knife. On the other side of her was a man with black hair, with weird burnt skin and lots of piercings. On my other side sat a man in black and white spandex, talking to himself.

Giran came to us and smiled; it was a business smile, but his smile was ruined by his missing tooth, so it looked funny.

"All of you sitting here, I must thank you for joining the League of Villains. Please follow me; we'll go meet the big boss."

Everyone stood up, not just our table but also several other people.

It's been about a week since Stain was caught; our queen had her eye on him, wondering if she could get him under her claws.

But before she could do that, the heroes caught him. 'Too bad, I could have had a junior.'

As I was thinking, we arrived at the bar, which I already knew well. It was Shigaraki's hideout.

Giran opened the door, and the bell rang. Giran started talking about how he found interesting people who were big fans of Stain.

This angered Shigaraki, and he started after us. And then this and that happened. I just wasn't paying attention. Then someone spoke to me. It was that cute girl.

"I'm Himiko Toga. And what's your name?"

This caught me off guard; I can't speak because I lost my voice because of All Might, how I hate him.

I just pointed at my mouth with my finger and started opening and closing it.

Giran just turned to me and started telling Shigaraki who I was.

"This is Mantis; I don't know much about her, she can't speak, and her Quirk can pull blades from her elbows, I don't know if her Quirk does even more."

I just sighed in my head. 'This is going to be a long night.'

...

(Entoma's POV, Garaki's hideout)

I walked through Garaki's hideout; no one opened the door for me. It seems that the old man is busy. I walked through the labyrinth, which I already knew well; behind me was Apito.

It was quiet. And why? Because I was already annoyed by how Apito keeps talking.

Then I heard Master talking with that start-up. I didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so I waited outside the room.

Old Man: All for one, so you're planning to get caught? Ahh, I could expect that you would do something like this, to make Shigaraki grow even more.

All for one: Well, yes, of course, what else would you expect, after all, I won't need this body later. So, in Tartarus, there will only be an empty shell left.

Old Man: What about Entoma?

All for one: Let her be; let her do what she wants. She's probably planning something big because she's been quite silent lately. And I can't wait for it.

Old Man: It seems like you quite like her. I would have never guessed that about you.

All for one: Ha ha ha. No, she's just an excellent tool for chaos. I've never liked her, and I never will. She was just a little girl who had nothing. I just used her naivety. That's all.

I paused. It never bothered me that Master was using me for evil. But the fact that he never liked me, not from the beginning. That hurt me a lot.

Something broke inside me. This is no longer her Master; this is just prey that needs to be harvested.

I decided to let All for one suffer. She doesn't want to kill him right now. She will ruin all his plans.

All for one left the room, and only the old man was there. I waited a little longer, just in case All for one decided to come back, but nothing. I slowly entered the room. The old man didn't notice me yet. He started looking at the cameras. And like any smart person, he started watching the recordings from the time he was talking to All for one.

(Narration's POV)

Garaki froze at the picture; he saw Entoma entering his hideout. Sweat slowly trickled down his head.

He slowly turned his head, and there was Entoma standing there in the room; only clicking was heard in the room; it was her pincers clicking. Garaki looked at her and was afraid. Her eyes radiated anger, pure anger.

Garaki spoke.

"Entoma, just calm down. This can be explained."

Entoma slowly started approaching. There was only anger in her eyes, pure anger.

Garaki wanted to press the button that would neutralize Entoma. When she was little and he experimented on her. He inserted a chip into her throat, behind her spine, which was supposed to explode.

"Hahaha, did you really think I would let you go mad like this?"

Garaki pressed the button.... Nothing. Nothing happened.

Garaki made a mistake in one thing. Entoma no longer had that explosive in her throat. She removed it when she started storing her bugs in her body. And simply, thanks to her bugs, she removed that explosive.

Entoma was now a meter away from Garaki. She didn't say a word.

...

Apito, who stood outside the room, heard Garaki screaming.

(End of a chapter)

39