Looking for anwers
1.1k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hoshino pov)

I'm in a bar right now, where there's a blond explosive guy being restrained. He had a muzzle on, to stop him from resisting. The others from that league of villains were trying to convince him to give up on heroism and become a villain. I stopped paying attention to their conversation and started thinking about those kids. 'They were quite cute. I don't know why, but I felt some connection to them.'

My thoughts were interrupted by an explosion, it was the heroes. But I expected this. I was waiting for my target, All Might. Suddenly, there was commotion. Thanks to the chaos, I managed to hide. And there he was. All Might, didn't look very enthusiastic. I couldn't wait to kill All Might.

All Might just with his classic overly loud voice asked. "Don't worry, I'm here. Where are those two kids?"

Next to him was also a little old man in a yellow hero suit.

I turned my gaze to All Might.

'I mustn't rush him, wait for him like a predator and then simply slash his throat, quick and easy.'

He was here, at a perfect distance. I leaped forward. I swung my blade, protruding from my forearm, before I could strike, something yellow hit me, it was the old man.

The old man looked at me, his eyes widened in disbelief. "Hoshino?"

All Might also looked at me, at first somewhat cheerfully, but then he looked at me sadly, because I attacked him.

I was on the ground, unable to move my arms now. So I decided to stretch my neck. A disgusting crunchy sound filled the room. I lunged and bit All Might's shoulder, anger in my eyes.

(AN: imagine the elongated neck like the Teacher from Little Nightmare 2)

All Might looked hurt, I glanced next to him, where the old man should have been. But no one was there. Before I could react, I felt a blow to my neck.

Slowly I closed my eyes. And fell unconscious.

...

(Kyoto, Entoma pov)

I sat on the edge of a building, behind me stood all my bugs. Except for Nautilus, who is in hiding.

My bugs were trying to talk to me somehow. They felt that something was wrong. But it was futile, I didn't listen to them. Inside me, I felt a waterfall of emotions. I didn't even know what I was feeling. A while ago, I realized that my whole life was a lie.

One part of me said that I should just kill everyone and everything on this planet. Another part said that everything was pointless. My other part told me that All for One surely didn't mean it like this, that it was a misunderstanding.

Now I actually realized that I don't know who I am? What is my goal? Why am I even doing this? What have I done according to my own will and not his manipulation? Does it even make sense to live?

What I'm about to do, what drove me forward now were pure emotions, without any thought.

I looked down, where people started gathering around a big screen, it was about to start.

In a while, the television turned on and there stood All Might against All for One.

A lot of people had gathered in front of the screen. The whole square was full. I decided to start this show. I gave a mental command to all the transmitters. They started emitting waves.

After a while, some people started fighting each other. Slowly, everyone started attacking each other, not even the heroes were exceptions.

I was waiting for that feeling, for the satisfaction from this before me. Everyone was killing each other in front of me.

But nothing, nothing. No emotion, I felt like something was missing in me. Like I had a big hole in my heart.

As I watched the massacre, it dawned on me.

'I lost the sense of doing this. I did everything for Master, but now. Nothing, I have no purpose. My motivation was All for One, but now it's gone. Shouldn't I return to him? Yes, no, I... don't know.'

I slowly got up. The other bugs looked at me and were worried about me, they felt that I was having problems, but they couldn't penetrate my mind.

I just looked at them and said. "We're going back." The others just bowed and started following me. The transmitters stopped playing. To be able to broadcast, I have to be with them. But I don't feel like it anymore. I don't even know what I want.

...

(Entoma's hideout, Narration pov)

The television in the room was on, and sitting opposite it was a small figure, none other than Entoma. Trash was everywhere around her. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

From the door came a female voice, full of concern and fear. It was Apito. "My queen, don't you want to go out? It's been four days since you locked yourself in this room, don't you want to go out for some fresh air or have something like ice cream?"

Silence, the only thing that could be heard was the channel changing on the television.

During these four days, Entoma had shut herself off from the world, not letting anyone enter that room. She didn't talk to anyone. No one saw her. Entoma was at the bottom, chaos in her head. She didn't know what to do. The world she believed in had fallen apart. She couldn't even trust anyone anymore.

Her bugs tried to get her out, all attempts were unsuccessful. They didn't want to take her out of the room by force, they are her servants after all.

The one who was most afraid was Apito. She was the oldest of them all and experienced the most with her queen.

Apito and the other bugs didn't know what to do. They were sad that their queen didn't even respond to them, they couldn't even communicate with her telepathically.

They couldn't even enter her room, because she ordered them not to let anyone in. They tried to go inside, but it was like a chain wrapped around their neck and started choking them.

(End of a chapter)

37