Chapter 0, preface
210 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

hiiiiii!! :3 im back!!!

if u are one of the couple people who went and read my other work, Noise, u might know that i dropped off the face of the earth for like a year. this was not intentional, but alas. i got severely burnt out trying to emulate the daily word count of some of my favorite writers, and it did not work very well.

so instead, now i have a 'real' job, and im writing slowly on the side. its slow going, but im getting through it much more consistently, and i can almost 100% garuntee that i might finish most of this story. thrilling.

this is a little thing i have been working on in the background for a while now, a sort of love letter to the kind of gritty, granular superhero story that got me into web novels a while back. stuff like wildbow's worm and cerulean's summus proelium really scratched that itch for technically complex fights and interesting stories, and while they're definetly not perfect, i wanted to emulate some of my favorite parts of their work here.

its technically my second-ever long running story, so feel free to point out plot holes, or narrative beats you don't like, or anything like that. i dont look at comments too often, because they give me anxiety, but when i do ill try to respond! as scared as i am of people, interacting with the story is what pushes me to keep writing, so dont be afraid to like or comment or review or anything like that!

ill be posting this story at a chapter every four days or so until i reach the end of each section, then ill take a short break to build up a backlog, and then resume posting. if this story ends up gaining a lot of traction, ill up the pace as much as i can. ill also be posting it on Royal Road, so go check it out there as well!

and, thank u to all the people who read my other story, even if its unfinished, looking back at all the comments has been really inspiring.

also thanks to nemomarx exactly for donating to my kofi like a year ago they are mygoat forever sorry i dissapeared for a year nemomarx u are my savior

stay silly

10