Chapter 32
21 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a flight that didn't take to long the trio of Mila, Arak, and Masis got off the plane and into Japan. Mila began to talk about the guy they were going to meet.

Mila: He was known as a sorcerer bloodhound in the criminal underworld for his curse technique being able to allow him to track down any sorcerer using residuals of said sorcerers.

Masis: Is that how you know him.

Mila: I've met him plenty of times to the point where I can say that I'm found of him so we might be able to get his services on a discount.

They walked out of the airport and into the streets. Masis and Mila walked side by side while Arak followed close behind.

Mila: Arak I trust you brought something with your old master's residuals on it.

Arak: I bring it everywhere.

Mila: Good, he will follow us to one of the Zenin residences so we can get him some of Daiken's brother's residuals and hopefully find where he is.

Masis: What's this guy's name anyways?

Mila: Saita, don't worry about manners when talking to him.

They then arrive up at his door at his hotel that he was staying in and Mila banged on his door very loudly.

Mila: We need something from you!

They were all greeted by a tired looking man in his late twenties wearing nothing but sweat pants and a T-shirt.

Saita: Huh what do you- Oh it's you Mila.

Saita then looked at Masis and Arak.

Saita: What're these little boys hanging around you for?

Mila: Well they helped me take out Yuxan.

Saita eyes lit up, he couldn't believe it.

Saita: That bastard is finally dead?

Mila: Yep and now I'm fulfilling my side of the bargain.

Saita: Well then come in.

When they got in Masis and Arak couldn't help but stare at all the messy things laying around, with some papers laying on his counter the only things not covered in filth. Arak looked a little closer.

Arak: Are you committing tax fraud?

Saita: Yeah yeah yeah, anyways what do you need me to do for you Mila.

Mila: We need to find some people we're after, one we need to kill, one we need to check in on.

Saita: Do you have anywhere I need to go for the residuals.

Arak: I'm glad you said that...

Arak then pulled up his shirt revealing deep scars from his lower right side and he started to pull on something, it was a piece of glass.

Arak: Here, it still has some of his residuals on it.

Saita: What, the fuck. That's disgusting don't do that in front of me ever again.

Arak: Sorry.

Saita: Clean it up to I hate touching blood.

Arak used his shirt to dry the blood off of it and handed it to him.

Saita: Hmm... I can work with this.

Saita began kicking stuff around on the floor until he had some space and he sat down in a meditative position with the piece of glass between his hands.

All of them saw cursed energy go to his hands and his eyes lit up as little cursed energy chunks went to his head. After 2 minutes of humming he stopped and got up.

Saita: that's weird, according to my curse technique he's in Cairo.

Mila: What would a guy like him be doing in Africa?

Arak: It makes sense, he traveled a lot and has influence everywhere.

Saita: I also learned of his curse technique.

Masis: That being?

Before Saita could answer him Arak told him blankly.

Arak: Mirrors and Glass.

Masis: That doesn't sound to strong.

Arak: But he is.

Mila: Well, we will go after him soon enough, now we have to bring Saita over to the Zenin residence.

Saita: The what? are you trying to get me killed?

Mila: Don't worry we'll be fine.

Saita: But what if the Zenins find out.

Mila: They wont, because they're dead.

Saita: What?

Mila: Yeah it's big news or whatever but we need to find out if one is safe.

Saita: Well if they truly are dead I guess I'll come with you.

Mila: Good, then let's head out.

Saita: Wait I haven't taken a shower yet.

Mila: Then get your ass in the shower and we'll go.

As Saita got into the bathroom Mila couldn't keep her eyes off Arak, what was he hiding?

2