Chapter 39
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daiken and the others got off the plane at Cairo where Ikuto was allegedly located, Mila had booked a nice hotel for them all to stay in. Little did they know Ikuto had already planned for them to be in Cairo at the moment. Mila had the idea of asking around where a Japanese man was seen and she asked Arak for details about Ikuto.

Arak: Tall, pitch black hair, little scars all over his face, blue eyes.

Mila: Sounds like quite the character, don't worry Arak this will be a quick in and out take down.

Arak: Right.

Mila: Also cheer up we're in Cairo in the most ancient country in the world, have a little fun.

Mila then saw Daiken laying on his stomach on the bed.

Mila: Your always tired Daiken, we're all going to have fun you you'll all like it.

Daiken threw himself off the bed and into his shoes.

Mila: I want to go to the zoo we're going to the zoo.

Masis: Whatever you say, Mila.

Watane: Can I come?

Mila: No you stay here!

Watane: Oh... ok.

Mila proceeded to drag along the three boys along with her everywhere through Cairo, spending way longer enjoying herself than looking for Ikuto.

Arak: Hey I know you're having fun and all but we still need to look for Ikuto.

Mila: Oh, I'm sorry you're so right.

Mila then immediately walked up to a person and asked them about if they had seen someone that matched Ikuto's description, and they just said no, which became normal as no one had really seen Ikuto around. They then decided to check the airport and asked the lady at the counter if she had seen Ikuto.

Receptionist: Oh, yes I know who you're talking about, I don't see much Japanese people let alone anyone with scars, I think he booked a flight out of Cairo to Uganda.

Mila: Are you fucking serious? Thanks that's all we needed to hear.

Mila turned and walked towards the seated boys.

Mila: He's gone off to Uganda.

Daiken: What? really? He just up and fled.

Mila: Yeah, let's go get Watane, we're going to Uganda.

Just as she said that a Arab man in a dark suit and tie with some circular sunglasses appeared beside them.

Man: Oh I don't think that will be happening.

Just then a veil was place over the airport and people in suits and masks appeared at least 7 of them.

Mila: Oh shit we've been ambushed.

1