Chapter 42
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the four of them got back to the hotel Watane was gone with all of her belongings.

Daiken: No...

Mila: I told you we couldn't trust her, what a bitch.

Daiken looked and acted heartbroken which Mila caught on to.

Mila: Listen Daiken, I know you get attached to people quickly but you can't just fall into a friendship with a very clear snake.

Daiken: It wasn't clear at all!

Mila: It was clear as day!

Daiken: But we really were connecting...

Mila sighed.

Mila: We'll talk about this later. We need to go.

When Daiken got on the private jet he couldn't help but keep feeling betrayed, it wasn't like Maki where he felt anger, it was sadness, a deep sadness. He wondered what emotions he was feeling for her before Mila Started quickly packing her stuff.

Mila: Good news is she didn't take your curse tool.

Daiken: Yeah...

Mila: I'll kill her for you if you want.

Masis: I don't think we need to worry about that now.

Mila: Yeah let's just get out of here.

When the plane was off in the sky Daiken wasn't the only one distressed, Arak was still afraid to meet his old teacher. Masis sat beside Arak.

Masis: How does it feel meeting an old enemy.

Arak: Scary.

Masis: How so?

Arak: Listen I know we killed Yuxan and all and he had heavenly restriction but Ikuto was one of the only people not effected by my flashbang.

Masis: How, even Yuxan and the other sorcerers at least acknowledged it.

Arak: His curse technique has to do with mirrors and glass, so of course he could deflect it right back at me.

Masis: Listen I know we've been friends for a only a small while but I just want you to know that it's fine to open up to me and other people here.

Arak: I know...

Masis: We wont judge you for anything, we have our own dirty laundry after all.

Arak: Masis...

Masis: Yeah?

Arak: This isn't only revenge, it's justice.

Masis stood silent as Arak continued.

Arak: He told me about the things he's done with a straight face, and when he did the same to my mother, I couldn't handle it, and she had just recovered as well...

Arak got teary eyed and Masis didn't know how to respond.

Arak: Now he's dabbling in other places doing the same thing? I'm usually not driven by moral code but he must be killed.

Masis: I understand.

Arak: No you don't, sometimes I like to believe that I could've stopped him when I had the chance, but... no... You can leave now.

Masis slowly got up and headed to the other side of the plane.

Arak: What am I going to do I don't want to see my friends die.

Arak could worry all he want, it didn't change the fact that they had already arrived to Uganda.

1