Chapter 5
115 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After their lunch meetup they went back to Mila's Hotel room she rented out, and he immediately took a warm shower and in that warm shower he got to thinking.

Daiken: How did Maki get so strong so fast? and how could I beat her if she killed the entire clan? I wonder if Eiken is safe.

He then got out of the shower put on some clothes and left the bathroom, only to see Mila packing her things.

Daiken: What's the deal are we not meeting them here?

Mila: Nope, we're going to Russia to my base of operations.

Daiken: But I don't have a Passport what do I do?

Mila: Don't worry I got that covered.

They both then pack up and check out of the hotel. Daiken and Mila started walking to a airport Mila asked Daiken a question.

Mila: The rumor going around is that Maki killed the Zenin clan

Daiken: Yeah?

Mila: Well I just want confirmation because you know how fake news can be from time to time, and since you know, you yourself are a Zenin.

Daiken: Yeah... she killed the Zenin clan.

Mila: How did you get away?

Daiken: What do you mean?

Mila: You'd think a person like that would get every member of the Zenin Clan, so why didn't she get you?

Daiken: I was spared.

Mila: huh, and why is that?

Daiken: Because I'm just Thirteen, almost fourteen.

Mila: Oh when is your birthday?

Daiken: Where did that come from?

Mila: whaaaat, I'm just trying to get to know you better since we're working together.

Daiken: Well if you really are curious it's a week from now.

Mila: Then we will have a early celebration when we get there, while introducing you to our teammates.

Daiken: Why not introduce them to me now?

Mila: That's not fun and you really have to meet them first.

Daiken: If you say so.

As they arrive at the Airport she goes directly to one of the private jets.

Daiken: You own a private jet?

Mila: Cost me half my fortune and my accountant told me it was a bad idea, so I bought it anyways.

Daiken: Does the pilot know about the, you know.

Mila: Relax, Nagito is a curse user himself, I snatched him up before Jujutsu Tech could, he's a borderline legal pilot.

Daiken: That doesn't sound too good.

Mila: relax he makes up for his lack of education in experience.

Daiken: That isn't reassuring.

Mila: Whatever, NAGITO! fly us to Vladivostok.

As the plane began to fly he began to have lunch again with Mila.

Mila: we'll get there in a few hours. 

And so Daiken waited but one question still weighed on his mind, was Eiken OK? 

3