[CASE.1] INTRUSION
5 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[WARNING]

Contains profanity and violence.


 

 

Topic: Somebody is in my basement

From: Derek

 

Dear Manager of the Tier Index,

I need your service. Lately, I heard noises from my basement last night, maybe there was an intrusion in my house. I cannot rest for a week. Please send your best worker. Here is my location, ■■■■■■■■. Be hurry.

Thank you

 

 

 

"Looks like I got requested in Block 12 again."

 

A truck can be seen passing the row of houses, arriving at a certain household. Once he parks, he exits the truck. The man appears as a dull figure with only goggles visible on his face, wearing a hoodie with a Tier Index logo on the back, and a black trouser. He is one of Tier Index's employees.

 

"Let me check what’s the problem this time…"

(checking tablet)

"An intrusion… an intruder again, this happened thrice this week," he calmly distraught.

"Alright, I’ll just have to use the same way I did for the first 2."

 

The employee brings out a heavy gun – a heavy rifle barely covered with bandages, and then he goes to the front door. (knocking) The homeowner opens the door. Meeting the client – he appears as a cat person [literally] and wears leather clothes.

 

"Thank God you're here. There’s a weird sound coming from my–"

"Yeah yeah, I know, let me in and do the magic." as he passes him and enters.

"O-ok, thank you so much."

 

The employee was straightforward and went to the client’s basement. He arrives at the entrance – a wooden door slightly opened and a darkness inside. He uses a flashlight and it barely illuminates the scene of the basement’s downstairs passage. He prepares himself and gradually steps down into the basement.

 

(steps)

(steps)

 

After scouting the area. He still has not seen the source of the sound. The room is dead silent, his footsteps are loud and that is the only noise he hears.

 

"Hmm, I hear nothing… I think this guy is just para–"

(!!!)

 

A sudden deafening sound of a dense crash object gets his attention and shifts to it. The light reveals an old arcade machine with a few frameworks made of metal. He gets near the spot and readies his gun tightly. He is confused while investigating the scene.

 

"What the hell, what kind of shit did this guy store," he thought...

(growl)

(gunshots)

 

The employee manages to shoot from behind in response to a growl. Sparks from the gunshot brightly lit the open spaces for each bullet. The sound source of the growl appears in a dimly shrouded figure even the shot is unable to reveal its look, it is an intruder. However, the intruder is wounded by the employee.

 

"Bitch, you try to ambush me! I lit up your ass!"

(gunshot)

(gunshot)

(gunshot)

(gunshot)

(gunshot)

 

The intruder attempts to dodge but the heavy rifle bullets are specialized with homing tech. It was unable to avoid it since the bullets would simply track its movement and pierce its body.

 

"What’s happening down there?" a voice from the client at the basement's upstairs entrance.

"Don’t interfere, close the door!"

(gunshots)

 

After hours, the intruder is finally deceased – it appears to have darkened skin without a facial, now bathed in red blood with bullet holes. The employee is exhausted but he ignores it like a daily exercise. The reason he is the best employee of the company.

 

(panting)

"Ptui! shit finally this motherfucker’s dead."

"Hey dude, that weird noise you heard is now gone. Just clean the mess and you’re good," he said to the guy.

 

As he puts the killed body inside a specialized body bag, he carries it on his shoulder and goes upstairs, out of the basement to meet the client.

 

"Oh, thank God, thank you so—"

"Yeah yeah, I get it, now pay up."


 

0