Extra: 2
448 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to my patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB <3 <3 <3

Become a patron to have access to the 18+ chapters!: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses  


 

 In the beginning, I was in shock, without words, but as my little sister stumbled with her own words and desperately tried to explain to me what she actually wanted, I came to slowly comprehend that her wish wasn’t something unspeakable as I had thought before. She just wanted to, literally, sleep with me. And so, I found myself in that situation.

 Unfortunately, that might as well have been a torture session…

 “S-so… let’s do it?”, the two of us stared at the single bed of Allicia, I holding my own pillow, both of us wearing just pajamas which I had never before noticed that highlighted our silhouette so well; Allicia’s small body popped up under the lightweight pajama, her shoulders and breasts were the most prominent.

 “Y-Yes…!”, She said, frowning and tightening her fists, as if about to jump into a fight. “Well then, should I go first?”, she turned to me with an inquisitive look in her eyes.

 “Actually, I think I should go first!”, I said, and quickly got onto the bed, putting myself to face the wall. It was a perfect plan! This way I wouldn’t find myself in any embarrassing situation while sharing Allicia’s tiny single bed with her!

 “Alright, then it’s my time…”, she said with a melodic, almost purring, voice. Then, to my surprise and torment, she hugged me tight from behind, and rested her face on my nape.

 I could feel her small breasts pressing my back so vividly, I asked myself if she was even wearing a bra! I tried to think about something else, anything else, but my mind kept coming back to the soft, warm, and deliciously prohibited bosoms behind me… Wait, what was I thinking again?!

 That was wrong! That was beyond wrong! I shouldn’t get all excited because my little sister was hugging me! And what the hell was that talk about “deliciously prohibited”?! Am I some kind of creep?!

 “Oh, no”, I whispered to myself, my eyes going wide. Have those suspicious animes Allicia has been showing me rubbed on me…?

 That couldn’t be! I should be an example to Allicia, to elevate her, not let her bring me down! That was it, I haven’t let any weird fetish plant a dark seed inside of me, and I would prove that at that exact moment!

 And so, I turned around and faced Allicia instead of the wall.

“Ah!”, Allicia exclaimed, looking straight into my eyes. Her cheeks were playfully colored, and her face was so close to mine, just a few centimeters away. Have her eyes always been so big? Have her lips always been that charming?  Dammit. That might have been just the hardest thing Allicia could have asked me to do to be forgiven by her…

 And the awareness of my little sister’s face wasn’t the only complication that night.

 Then I had her breasts pressed against my chest, and our groins were right against one another.

  Don’t have a boner, don’t have a boner, don’t have a boner, don’t have a boner, don’t have a boner…!

 FUCK! I HAD A BONER!

 “Ughn…!” Allicia moaned, as my hard cock started to grow and grow, and press more and more against her groin.

 “Uh… Well…”, I didn’t know if I should say anything and acknowledge what was happening, or if I should pretend that there was nothing to see there to begin with.

 But even if I was certain what should I say, I doubted I’d be able to form any coherent phrase at that moment, for the tip of my penis, even if involved by two layers of clothes, was touching right at Allicia’s special place. And it was maddening.

 I felt her soft flesh moving away to give space to my growing member, and at the same time slowly enveloping my dick. I didn’t even remember when I stopped looking at my little sister’s face, and turned my gaze to my pulsating cock brushing against her pussy over our clothes, but a moan brought my eyes back up: “Huan…!”, Allicia let escape a groan out of her mouth, and with tears coming to her eyes, she turned her back to me.

 Fuck! What was I doing?! I certainly had messed everything up then…

 That was what I thought, until I felt her body getting even closer to mine, as she pressed her back and ass cheeks against my front, letting my dick accommodate in between her pussy and her thick and heavy thighs.

 I automatically embraced her, and pulled her even closer to me, not even thinking about it, just feeling compelled to follow my most basic and animalistic instincts. I wanted to feel her tiny body against mine, and I wanted… more. I wanted to grab her tits right then and there, I wanted to pull her pants down and thrust my fully erect cock inside of her spectacularly tight pussy, I wanted to fuck her good on her own bed, and cum deep inside of my little sister.

 I was so horny, it hurt, my cock twitched and pulsated, and was hypersensitive, squirming in between my little sister's legs like an imprisoned monster, and I had to grab onto Allicia’s shirt and squeeze it tight so as not to allow my hand to move by itself and attack her in the middle of the night. But I contained myself. Heavy breathing right into my little sister’s ears, feeling her thigh and pussy over her clothes, having her entire petite body pressed against mine, her large ass compressing my lap, her huge, meaty ass and hips disproportionally big in comparison to the rest of her body, it was almost as if god was tempting me on purpose by making my own little sister have such ideal body.

 The more I thought about it, the harder I got, and the more I made sure that Allicia would know that. But I resisted my urges. I resisted them, and, with great difficulties, I finally fell asleep… But that wasn’t the end of that trial.

 


The next chapter will be yet ANOTHER extra, and the spiciest so far!! >o<

Also, it will be the last one that will be available for free. Please, subscribe to my patreon to have access to the remaining 18+ chapters ^_^

 

8