Introductions
387 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location:???.

Hey! Finally, someone to talk to! 

I have been stuck in this place for, who knows how long? short? soon? later? Doesn't matter. Point is...

I have been in this place to lose my mind a few times over or at least that would have been the case but it feels like my mind is 'frozen'. I can't seem to change my mindset, I can't feel sad, guilty, angry, regretful, fearful, boredom or any other feelings... Hmm, more like I can feel them but I can't stay in that state I just come back to my cheerful, relaxed state of mind the one just before I died.

*Slaps forehead*

Silly me. You don't know how I died, do you? Well, it doesn't matter. That was a past life and it is better to let the past be buried and forgotten.

...

Sooooo, If I am getting attention from an eldritch being like you means that something is finally going to happen to me? I hope I don't become a human again they suuuckkkkkk.

But I don't want to become something that isn't smart you know? like a plant or an animal. I don't want to lose my sense of self that is brought by the intelligence level of a human if you get my drift.

ፏዐፕ ጎፕ

You can TALK!? Great there are so many things we can talk about! (Even tho I can't understand you) Wait! Don't go! Please! I don't want to be alone again!

Ꮍꗞꚶ ᙡꗞᙁ'Ꞇ ᗹꗛ

𐌔ቹ𐌄 𐌙ዐ𐌵 𐌀ዪꝊ፱𐌍ጋ ረ𐌉ፕ𐌕ረ𐌄 Ꝋክ𐌄

14