CHAPTER 1
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once upon a time, there was a little princess who wanted to know the world, since she was born she was forbidden to go outside and she stayed in her castle, that little and fragile princess was called Shuren. Her charming little face fascinated anyone who saw it, she had hair as black as night, her almond-shaped eyes radiated a light unlike any other child. His noble heart brought peace to people.
As she grew up the princess longed more and more to know the outside world, that is why, on one occasion, Princess Shuren escaped from the palace where she lived, she imagined that everything would be like a fairy tale, but when she arrived at the first village her kind heart was broken in half, the poverty that had never existed when she was inside her palace became present, a sadness invaded her, her pain was so much that it left a small wound in her heart, she had to make a change and save the souls in misfortune.
Like a light appearing in despair, the little princess stretched out her delicate hands to the people, trying to radiate famine and evil. Many others tried to take advantage of her generosity trying to make some profit out of it, but however the bad guys were in for a surprise. Princess Shuren's soul was so pure that she could not even be tempted by worldly desires, and despite her wealth, she decided to leave the palace to save the world...

A lazy looking young man leaned his back against a sturdy tree, while the young man listened to the story unfold, hearing so many compliments in one sentence, your ears began to prickle.
"hey kid, what is the old woman saying, what did she say the story was called?" the young man leaning against the tree asked a boy standing a few feet away from him.
"Oh, brother Ren you're finally here, ah, that grandma Batari is telling us the story of princess Shuren!"
"pftt, hahaha, so that was it, from the way she was talking, I thought it was about the story of an immortal being, a god practically, the old lady sure exaggerates!"
While the young man better known as Ren was laughing, the children who were sitting around Grandma Batari, had already been distracted by Ren's impertinent laughter. It was not known at what point Grandma Batari had approached Ren and in her hand she held a bamboo stick, the children looking at the gloomy face of the old woman began to pray for the soul of the reckless Ren.
"wow you have guts, you not only address me in a rude way, if not also interrupt the story I was telling the little ones, if I don't teach you to speak properly I am not worthy to be called Darna Batari!"

Ren did not know at what moment the old woman had arrived to where he was, only when he felt a sharp pain that brought with it several more, he could react, he tried to get away from the old woman, but everyone in the village knew that the old woman was not a very kind person and once she marked her prey she would not let her go. She was a wild woman, well liked and respected in the village, trying to find a way out Ren began to speak.
"Old woman!"
"What did you call me, dare you repeat that!!!"

"grandma, grandma sorry, I won't do it again, you know I respect and adore you... but don't you think you're exaggerating a little bit, you can stop talking about the boss as if he was an immortal god, we all know that the boss loves money esp...wait, grandma what are you doing? let go of that, what did I say, why do you keep hitting me? That's enough, I apologize... aaaaahh stop it".
When old lady Batari heard her young grandson's wailing she stopped the beating for a moment, but after she kept listening to her grandson Ren's apology, the old lady's face blackened in seconds.
<< This brat! If I don't get it off my chest today, I'm going to die of courage >> the old Batari woman thought.

Ren who thought that his apology had been accepted by his ancestor, was mistaken, he immediately saw his grandmother's face which was much worse than it was at first and was frightened. If it wasn't because she had to show a little face in front of everyone she would have already knelt down and begged for forgiveness, but unfortunately they were in the center of town. And everyone could see him, so with no other choice he decided to escape. The old woman had already seen through the then also would not give him the opportunity to make his own, immediately intercepted him.
"pft hahahaaaaaa"
The village children could not stand it anymore and started laughing whenever Ren was around Grandma Batari it was total chaos, even they who were younger understood Grandma Batari's character perfectly, how come that scruffy looking young man who lived with Grandma for 19 years, still did not understand that it was not a good idea to scratch the tiger's balls.

Near the meadows of Sinai there was a village hidden in the depths of the forest, Ren had grown up and lived there for 19 years and now it was time to leave. Amidst the uproar of the old woman and her grandson Ren, a little girl of only 6 years old ran out into the central square of the village. When the little girl was able to fix her target in sight she shouted to get her attention.
"Grandma, Grandma!"
"???"
The Grandma elder Batari immediately stopped her strong fists, yes, that's right, at some point she had dropped the bamboo stick and decided to strangle her young and idiotic grandson, hearing her name being called, she looked for the source of the sound.
"Grandma Batari, down here, down here!" the sweet milk voice of the little girl was heard.

Grandmother Batari had lowered her head and seeing a little girl with her little face flushed from running so much, she realized the situation. Ren thought he could take the opportunity to escape, only when he was about to take a step his grandmother held him by the neck.
"Grandma Batari, a messenger from Antennae arrived, dad told me to warn you."
When they heard what the girl said everyone was stunned, more so grandmother Batari, her eyes began to blur, her tears of happiness seemed that at any moment they would roll down her cheeks, as she looked at her grandson who was already doing in her hands stunned. The old woman's gestures softened completely, touching his stiff back, she wrapped her embrace around him.
"My little Ren, you've done it, you've finally done it, I knew you could!"
Ren's expression softened, the happiness bursting inside his being was too immense, he still couldn't believe it. This was the glory he would bring to the village. The girl a little uneasy, couldn't help but rush the scene and tugged at her brother's pants.
"Brother Ren, please come with me, the letter is in my father's office."
Turning her eyes, grandmother Darna Batari hurried him, This is the beginning of a new life.
.............................................
Darna was the name of a famous warrior, while Batari means goddess.

0