Introduction:No Longer Human
104 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So what are we ganna do tonight asshole?"

I sit in the endless void that makes up my dreams looking at a mass of grey slime attached to a floating white mask that's twice as tall as me. The mask doesn't have any patterns or features, It's simply a small curved piece of pure white something with small holes for sight.

As usual it remains silent.

"No answer huh. Alright then let's get this over with."

The mass of grey begins to collect behind the mask, forming a large ball approximately twice its size. Once the mass of grey had finished forming a ball the mask starts wrapping around it.

"Well now that's new?"

Suddenly the grey mass had become a large white ball with the silhouette of a human face on its front

"All right then I guess we're going for more of a mess with your head kinda nightmare tonight. Okay then, come on let's get this over with."

The large white ball suddenly starts to shrink , slowly taking on the form of a human. Part way through its transformation the parts that were forming limbs began to loosen, creating what appeared to be clothes.

After a minute the large ball transformed into a person of an unknown gender.

It's wearing what I think is a jesters outfit. A large hat with two ling spikes loosely resting behind it's head with grey spiral pattern riding up their tips, along with a pure white small sleeveless vest with a pure white formal colorless button up shirt, and some large, grey, baggy pants.

It doesn't have any shoes to cover up its feet and It isn't wearing any gloves to cover up it's slender hand.

It appears to be a weirdly dressed person wearing a plain mask.

It can't be that simple though because this creature has a large pair of curved horns on the back of its head reaching beyond the ends of its pure white hair.

"Wanna make a deal?"
"Wanna make a deal?"

Suddenly it spoke.

Its words sounded like they were spoken by two people at the same time. A young sad female with a gentle voice and an energetic old man with a rough voice.

"Sure."

[I guess it really will mess with my head wont it?]

Suddenly It appeared in front of me.

I can see its mask clear as day. There's no nose and no mouth, only a pair of small holes with blue eyes peering right through them.

"I will give you power in exchange for a single wish."
"I will give you power in exchange for a single wish."

"Sure just tell me who gets the wish."

"Me."
"Me."

[I wonder what it's ganna do? Eh fuck I'll wake up feeling the same no matter what.]

"Alright then what do you want?"

"For you to become a king."
"For you to become a king."

"Okay then I agree."

[I wonder how it'll turn me being a king into a nightmare?]

The thing grabbed its mask and began pulling.

It's strange even as it pulls it away the mask doesn't detach from the creatures face in fact it appears to be a part of the mask.

As soon as the creature had pulled the mask a foot away It cut whatever it was attached to the mask.

It placed the mask on my face not flipping it.

Before I could get a proper look at the demons face the eye holes on the mask closed.

It began to spread, covering all of my body.

It's dark and I can't see or feel anything. All I know is that the mask is doing something to me.

I...Knew...Your....Mask....body.....

-AGRESSIVE ALARM SOUNDS-

I feel around trying too find that fucking alarm so I can shut it up. After a couple seconds of searching I eventually find my phone, the source of my current headache.

I sit up not moving my blanket and turn off my alarm.

I look to the window next to my bed and see sunlight gently shining through the blinds.

"Fuck my head."

I start rubbing forehead as I try to lower the brightness on my phone. After a couple seconds of fumbling around the settings I managed to lower the brightness to fourty five percent.

"Alright last year and then I'm out."

I toss the blanket away and stand up making sure to stretch my legs and back.

"God that feels so good."

[Seriosly a little stretch and boom my back feels so good. I wonder why?]

I make my bed, make sure my figurines are fine, and finally make my way to the bathroom for a morning shower.

I open my room door, walk into the entrance hallway, and step into the second room to the right.

I start to hum a random tune.

I go ahead and take a look at the mirror before I hop into the shower so I can see how bad my bed head is

"Alright I guess today is a fluff day."

Like usual my hair is a brown, curly, mess.

I immediately hop in the shower after setting a fifteen minute timer on my phone.

I take of my lazy pants which is just some workout pants and hop in the shower after waiting a couple seconds for the water to heat up a small bit.

After confirming that the water is warm I go in making sure to wet my hair.

Suddenly a sheet of brown hair covers up my eyes.

[Alright then I guess it's time to shave again.]

I got some shampoo on my hands and start to wash my hair.

Halfway through the wash, when my hands made it to the back of my head I stopped.

I feel two things on the back of my head.

I begin to rub them trying to figure out what they are.

I rinse off the shampoo and immediately move to the bathroom mirror.

"The fuck?"

I turn my head to the side and see on the back of my head is two small white horns as long as my index finger.

I begin to feel them again making sure they're real.

I begin to take a closer look at my face.

I still have blue eyes with heavy bags, I still have pale pink lips, my ears are fine, my hair is fine, and my nose is fine.

I open my mouth and take a look.

The tip of my tounge seems to split making it looks like a large snake's tounge and my teeth have become incredibly sharp.

I step back, grabbing my hair I put on an expression of confusion and fear.

"What The Fuck?"

2