Chapter 7 Enter Lord Savage the Younger.
139 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Gen Savage}

The next morning, I woke to see Ket and Willow had left me, Snow lay tucked into my side. She was sleeping peacefully, and it would have been cute if not for the feeling lower on my body. She was paying with me in her sleep. I liked the feeling but would have liked it more if she was awake and we were willing to do far more. I tried to keep still as she squeezed me. She licked my neck as she started tugging on me. It would be too easy to give in and the gods knew I wanted to so badly. I was going to break my promise and knew it if she kept going. She shifted and moved on top of me. Was she even still asleep? Now that I knew what she was really like, I knew she would be the type to claim to be asleep as she did what she wanted. I felt the fabric of her nightgown shift up as she moved against me. My hands moved on their own around her and I bit my tongue to hold back, but it was no use. It was a feeling I never knew I wanted, and I returned the favor moving my own tongue to do battle with her own. She moaned into my mouth as she moved me into passion. This was it; this is where I fail. I felt the fabric of her underwear and knew we were too close. Risking a glance, I opened my eyes and saw her own open and half lidded in want. The smell of love filled the room as she ground into me. My hands moved up to her large breasts and I squeezed delighting in the feeling of her soft flesh.

“Yes my Gen.” She growled into my mouth, and I bit her lip as I growled in response. I couldn’t hold back. I couldn’t keep it in and let my dark side take hold as every part of me wanted her. She pulled me free of my sleeping pants and pushed me into her panties as she moaned softly into my mouth. My fingers pulled her large breasts free, and my mind went blank. “I need you.” She growled as she moved her underwear aside, using the head of my cock. My heart skipped a beat as I pushed into her. She moaned as she lowered, and I felt her warmth wrap around me. Something blocked me from going deeper and I thrusted up with my hips wanting to be all the way inside her. She screamed as she clawed my chest. Her large breasts bounced as she started rocking on top of me. My hands moved to her hips as I helped her rock. My heart hammered in my chest as I smelled the love, and the new smell filled the room. I had wanted her for so long and now I had her. It was a mark of shame on my soul though as I had failed to wait the few months until we were sixteen winters (21.7 earth years). She huffed and moaned, her long ears falling back as she leaned back closing her eyes. I reached up and cupped her cheek. She looked down at me and I could see the worry in her eyes as she rocked on top of me.

“Snow, I love you.” I said really feeling it in my core. She leaned down and kissed me hard. I growled into her mouth and thrusted up into her as she rocked her hips. Somehow my body knew what to do even though this was my, no our first time. The smell of blood showed me that I was her first. Her teeth clanked against mine as our hips moved faster and faster. I felt my end building. “Snow, I’m close.” I growled into her mouth as I held her to me. She nodded and bit her lip as she moaned.

“Inside. I want you to come inside me.” She said breathlessly. My mouth moved to her bare neck, and I bit down nearly drawing blood as she screamed in joy. Her hands clawed at my arms and shoulders as I felt her legs lock around me. Her lower lips clamped down on me hard and I felt myself slip. Everything I had spilled into her cave of wonders as she screamed in joy. Her nails left red marks in my arms as she leaned back pulling me deep inside her. I howled in joy as she shook on top of me. I had broken my word and felt the shame build in my soul. She looked down and bit her lip as she refused to move. “I won't apologize.” She said looking into my eyes. “You and I both want this. If Master wants to punish me, I will take it with pride as I took you.” She said leaning down to kiss me. My cock was still inside her and it twitched letting a few more drops slide inside her. She was right, but I still took half the blame.

“We will face him together.” I said as I kissed her again. She hummed happily as she lay on top of me. I was going limp but didn’t want to pull out. It felt so nice being inside my childhood friend and new lover. It was something I never wanted to stop. She seemed to have the same mindset and didn’t try to move.

“Gen, I love you too.” She said as she rested her head under my chin. I had wanted her for as long as I could remember and now I had her and it was better than I could ever dream. Her hands moved to my chest, and she shifted up to look down at me as she licked her lips. “Let’s get dressed. Make sure you wash up.” She said, patting my chest. Seeing her large chest bounce, I twitched inside her and felt myself growing to meet the challenge. She giggled and held hands over her face as she rocked her hips. It was clear she wanted more. If I am going to get in trouble, why not make it worth it? I started rocking my hips into her, as I regained my full size. She moaned and started moving on top of me.

Three more times later, we went to the bath, happy and blushing. Big sis Yen passed us and sniffed. She stopped me and I felt my heart sink. “If Alex gives you shit, tell me. I hope you two had fun.” She said pulling away. I blushed forgetting that she could smell love too. I nodded and moved with Snow to the bath. My crotch ached and I needed to clean myself, that being said, I wouldn’t have traded this morning for anything. I held Snow's hand, and she pulled me to the bath, blushing. We held each other in the bath and kissed. If she wasn’t careful, we would have had a round four. Now that the promise was broken, I was willing to go all out. Willow came in as we relaxed in the tub and joined me on the other side.

“Did you two have fun?” She asked and I looked at the water feeling shame and embarrassment flood my face. Much to my shock, Snow leaned over to Willow and kissed her.

“You want a turn?” She asked sweetly.  Willow pulled away, but her hand moved to my thigh. I twitched at the promise of the fun we would have, but still held back.

“Gen, are you okay with me?” Willow asked, not meeting my eye. I kissed the top of her head not trusting my voice. She hummed and rubbed her head under my chin as I heard her lick her lips. What would it feel like having the two at once? I started growing and had to fight the images coming to my mind. She looked down as she saw me growing and licked her lips again. “Do you want my help?” Willow asked sweetly. I couldn’t say anything, as she laughed with Snow. “I was joking. I want our first time to be special.” She said, kissing my neck. I shuddered in response. She hummed and I tried and failed not to look at her perky nipples. She moved her hand higher and licked her lips. I had a feeling where this was going and tried not to get too excited. I failed again and felt myself rising to meet the new challenge. Willow moved closer and Snow pulled her on top of me. I felt myself getting excited again and wondered if she wanted the same. Snow leaned in close to my ear and whispered.

“I want to watch you fuck her.” She said in a low growl. I twitched and felt myself slip inside. Willow gasped and clawed into my shoulders. She looked worried but I could smell the joy and love rolling off her. Snow growled and reached down to readjust me into Willow. I felt Willow's lips wet and ready. Willow pulled away, her eyes full of fear and want. I couldn’t help but agree with the look in her eyes. Willow backed away to the other side of the tub and glared at us, Snow still stroking me.

"Are you okay?" I asked Willow. She nodded, but I could see the worry in her eyes. It hurt my soul to think that I had screwed things up with her. Snow pouted and moved to Willow. I had expected Snow to push the issue, but in place of that, she held the other woman and started petting her long dark hair. The sight was amazing and despite the fun we had just had, I wanted more. Willow wrapped her arms around Snow and lay her head on Snow's large breasts. The bunny winked at me and smiled.

"Go get dressed, I got this." I nodded at the two women and finished cleaning myself before heading out. Big brother demanded us dressed in our best for something and I wasn’t going to disappoint him in this. Snow joined me and held me from behind.

“I love a man in uniform.” She hummed as she held me. I touched her hand and pulled her around.

“We need to keep this to ourselves. I loved this morning and so badly want to do it again, but we did wrong and need to make things right.” She pouted and kissed me roughly.

“I won't tell if you don't.” She said into my lips. I looked her over and frowned. She was still wearing a short skirt and from the smell, she wasn’t wearing anything under it. She huffed and frowned up at me.

“You know I want more.” She said into my neck.

“I know, but I need to talk to big brother first.” She held my face as she looked into my eyes. I kissed her knuckles and licked my chops. She shuddered and rocked in excitement as she moved closer. “I want you in my life for a long time and need this to work between all of us. So, wait for me.” I hoped my words would reach her but wasn’t sure. It was like the time we had spent this morning had unlocked a dam that flooded her world.

“No matter what Master says, you are mine and I will have you.” She said licking my neck.

“And how do you feel about Willow and Ket?” I asked unsure as to her response.

“I want them too. With or without you. You are my main goal though.” She said drawing closer. I fought every fiber of my being and pulled away looking at Snow.

“If you love me than wait until tonight. I will make sure it is okay and even if it isn’t I will make it work.”

“Your heart is mine and I want everything you have.” Snow bit my arm and rested her head against my chest. “I got a taste and I want more.” She said in a husky voice. This would test everything I had but was worth it. I nodded and held her close until it was time.

Ket, Snow and I walked to Boss’s workshop in our best clothes, my mind kept drifting to Snow and Willow. Would Ket join me soon? Best not to think about any of them right now. Ket was giving of love and failed to look at me. Snow refused to look at me, but her smell told me everything I needed to know. Big brother stood over a crowd of people and was in his Lord Savage costume. I wasn’t sure what was up but didn’t care.

“Big brother. I need to talk to you about Snow, Willow and Ket.” This time he laughed at me and covered his mouth so everyone couldn’t hear.

“I know and it’s okay.” He said, patting my shoulder. What did he know, and would he be mad once he knew the truth? He pulled me in front of him and addressed the crowd of people.

“Everyone,” he said in his Lord Savage voice. “Some of you may know Gen, but today he will take his proper place and title.” I felt my heart sink and looked at the ground. “Today he takes his first steps as Lord Savage, the younger, protector of us all.” My heart fell at his words, and it felt like I had already let him down. The doors opened and I saw something that looked like a squashed dragon. It was short with large panel shields that I could see could be articulated to block attacks. The dragon was mostly black with gold trim making it look like an evil dragon or demon lord as it moved slowly and roared over everyone. The shields held large claws that could slice anything they held. I knew that it held more surprises and yet hoped big brother would forgive me for what I had done. I felt it shake my chest and tried not to feel the disappointment building in my chest. Would he take it back as soon as he knew that I had failed him?  Maybe one day I would regain his trust. He placed something over my head, and I looked throng through the eye holes of a mask. It was one like his own as he pulled me to my feet and turned me to the crowd of people. They cheered and felt my soul dip lower. I lowered my eyes as he held my hand up.

When the cheering had died down, I followed him to Boss’s office. Big brother, Boss was waiting for us, a map laid before us. Before he could say anything, I had to come clean.

“Big brother, Snow and I,” I paused, unsure what to say. Much to my shock he nodded and smiled at me, pulling off his own mask.

“I know and am surprised you held back for this long.” he said laughing. I shook and pressed forward.

“You don’t understand. I love Snow, Willow and Ket and will do anything to keep them safe.” I said pressing forward.

“Fucking hell, Gen, I know and it’s okay.” He said with a wince as he pointed to the map. “You don’t have to tell me how you want to fuck them. Let’s focus on the task at hand.” I felt my heart lift at his words as I tried not to look at his face. Boss slapped my shoulder and smiled at me.

“We all know what is happening. No need to worry lad.” he said with a smile. I still felt bad but was happy that I hadn't failed him.  Reaching up, I pulled off the mask big brother had placed on me and looked at it. The face of a snarling wolf looked back at me. It was missing its lower jaw and looked a lot like the mask big brother wore when he became Lord Savage. His was a dark gray, but mine was almost copper colored like my hair, ears and tail. I would have to look at myself in the mirror when I had a chance. Would It make me look like him? Did I really earn this right after I betrayed his trust?

“Gen, are you okay?” Big brother asked, looking over at me. I shook and rejoined them in looking at the map. “Now please take your team to this city and see if you can challenge the Deveros Kingdom.” I wouldn’t fail him this time. We moved to the bay, and I saw two new Knights standing beside my partner.

“What is its name?” I asked, knowing Boss and big brother were behind me as we looked up at my new Knight.

“The Abyss. A saying from my world. Those who look into the abyss should be careful as sometimes the abyss looks back.” Big brother said in a lost evil way. He pointed to the one next to The Abyss and I saw something that looked like a Warden, but it was leaner, the ears longer, the feet and legs smaller and yet longer. A long blade-like claw extended at the elbow and a large gun was on its back. The gun sat in the middle and looked like it could swing forward to be held at the hip. “That is Swift Death.” Big brother said with a smile. “I tailored it to Snow’s fighting style. The gun on the back can fire six shots a minute, but each shot drains the second engine fairly fast. There are dolls of those two so you can train with them. Snow was looking at her Knight in awe, but her ear flicked to us, and she glanced over at me before blushing and looking away. My heart skipped a beat and my tail started waving. Something wet touched my arm and I jumped, turning to see Ket standing there. She looked at the ground and moved away with a smile on her cute face. I smiled at her as her bushy tail swished behind her. Big brother and Boss laughed at me, and I smiled back at the pair. “Gen, I need to ask that you wait until this winter before you have Ket. She is still slightly underage in my eyes.” Big brother said as he slapped my back. I nodded at him now realizing that he was okay with me making love to Snow and Willow. My heart started to beat faster as I blushed thinking of those two.

A small half demon girl ran up to us and hugged Boss. He put a hand on the back of her head and smiled down at his daughter. I knelt down and she hid behind the huge human’s leg. “Hi there, Obsidian.” I said to the hiding girl. She had her father’s dark hair, but her mother’s eyes. Her horns and ears were not as large or pointed as her mother but were still pronounced. She was wearing a robe and nodded at me not saying anything. A scent came to me, and I turned to see Rena. She charged up to her little sister and picked her up.

“Sorry Dad, she got away from me.” She said, turning to look at us. The beautiful blonde fox woman frowned at me. “Hello Gen, still playing with that idiot bunny?” I looked her over and tried not to get excited. She loved wearing revealing outfits to tease everyone and she had the figure to pull it off. Today she was in a low-cut dress that had a long slit that let her three tails wave freely. It showed off her hip and made me question if she was wearing anything under it.

“Rena, I thought I asked you to wear more modest clothing.” Boss said before scowling at me.

“Come on Dad, that is boring, besides it’s fun to tease these fools.” She said tilting a pointed nose up in the air.

“Nice to see you again Rena.” I said looking back at my partner before risking a glance at Snow who was watching me closely. Her long ears were focused on us, and I could see anger building on her face. I winced and gave her an apologetic look. She crossed her arms and turned away from me.

“It’s rude to turn your back to a beautiful woman.” Rena said. I put my hands in my pockets and moved away.

“I have to get my team ready. Talk to you later.” I said waving my hand at Rena as I left. The scent of anger came from her as I walked away. Why did she get angry with me all the time? She was so rude but got pissed if I returned her attitude. I walked up to Snow who refused to look at me, but I had an idea that would make it up to her. Turning her to me quickly, I lifted her chin before she could react and kissed her hard. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and she deepened the kiss. Pulling away, I looked into her large red eyes as she blushed.

“I forgive you for talking to that bimbo.” She said as she smiled before looking around. “Master saw us.” She said with a squeak and hid her face in my chest. I laughed and kissed the top of her head.

“He said it was okay.” I said laughing slightly. She nodded but refused to look up at me. I heard a slight growl and turned to see Rena frowning at us.

“Get a room you two.” She shouted, drawing everyone's eyes. I nodded and picked Snow up into a princess carry. She giggled and I walked away.

“Your order is heard and accepted.” I called back to a scowling Rena. It made me laugh and Snow giggled in my arms. Once outside I looked at the beautiful bunny.

“I need a little longer to recover. I’m still a little sore.” She said blushing. I kissed her and set her down.

"What happened to wanting more?" I asked. She blushed and held her large breasts together.

"I want more but need a little more time. It didn't hit me how sore I was until after the bath."

“That is fine. I just did that to piss her off.” I said and we both laughed together. “We need to get ready for our next mission.” I said as I gave her ass a playful slap. She squealed and blushed brighter before backing away, her hands covering her ass.

“I think I like this new you.” She said before turning away from me. Ket licked my arm again and I jumped not sure when she had gotten there. She laughed and leaned against my side. I put an arm around her as we watched Snow leave us.

“Me too?” Ket asked, rubbing her head against my chest. Rubbing her arm, I kissed the top of her head.

“No. He asked me to wait until this winter.” She nodded and I could smell the joy rolling off her.

“Good. Can we still cuddle?” She asked, looking at the ground.

“I don’t see an issue with that.” I said. “We do have a mission, so you need to get packed up. I didn’t get a chance to look at your Knight. Can you tell me about it?” I asked. She nodded and hugged me around the middle.

“Bathroom, fridge, larger cockpit, auto movement controls and music system.” She listed off in quick order as though pointing out the parts she cared about.

“What type is it?” She hummed at my question, and I could feel her tail wagging.

“M. Bison but altered with more armor. New RV with fewer, but larger rooms.” I smiled as I lifted her chin to look into her eyes.

“A larger bed?” I asked with a sly smile. She nodded and looked away blushing. “Good, I liked last night and wouldn’t mind doing that again.” She nodded and let go of me. Before I could react, she jumped up and kissed my cheek before running off. I would have to talk to Willow before we left. Would she go with us, or would she want to stay with her family? Did I want her to go with us, or would it be better for her to stay here and stay safe? I wish I could leave all three behind and keep them safe, but I knew I needed Snow and Ket's help.

{ZeroGiven40}

This one feels a little all over the place. Sorry I haven't been writing a lot lately. When the hours calm down, I can write more. If you haven't noticed, Snow follows the arm motto of it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. Gen will grow a backbone over time but given his past and how he became a slave, he still has some issues to work with. Do you think Rena likes him or is upset that he doesn't droll over her like everyone else does? Hope everyone is staying safe out there. 

5