Chapter 15 MaxCrit69
78 7 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Fransis Higgen}

With a groan Fransis took off his apron and started the long walk to his apartment. He had hoped Chris would have given him a ride again, but that hope was dashed when Chris had quit that day. Taco Bell sucked but Chris was being a little bitch like that cunt Glenda. She had chewed him out again for not showering. Not his fault, he woke up late. Now he didn’t feel like doing it tonight. How long had it been since his last one? He tried and failed to reach a spot on his growing back to scratch a sore. Maybe it had been a month or longer. He didn’t know or care. Walking was becoming a pain and he needed larger clothes. He was pushing four hundred pounds and everything sucked.

The mile walk left him breathing hard as he walked to the door of his apartment. A bright yellow notice was plastered to the door of his unit. He blinked at it and frowned as he ripped it off before slamming his key into the lock. An eviction notice was the last thing he wanted today. Today sucked, everything sucked and he had his fill of it all. Moving through the piles of trash, he made his way to the one point of joy in his life. Powering on the system, he sat on the badly stained sopha and pulled out a soda can that nearly impaled his back and tossed it into the growing pile. He knew he should clean up, take care of himself, but he just didn’t care anymore.

The screen lit the room and framed his three chins as he pawed at the controller. The shadow of a smile lit his face as he put on the headset and heard the tones of the game coming to life. Call of Duty was his life and the only reason he didn’t try to kill himself. The screen flickered and displayed his username and preferred loadout.

 

MaxCrit69

 

He had made it back when he was in middle school and liked it. He knew it was childish, but didn’t care, all of his real friends knew him as Max. The game started and he had a feral grin as he hunted down the enemy. This was the only time he felt strong, the only time he felt valuable to anyone. The first match went well and he ranked near the middle. None of his friends were on tonight. Most were at the wedding of YaMom. He had found someone and it hurt Fransis’ soul. He wished he could find someone, but being this size made it hard for anyone to look at him as anything other than a pile of trash much like his uniform and life. He looked down at himself and pulled off his shirt in disgust. Tears started to fall and he blew his nose on it. He looked down at his sagging man tits and heard a shot taking him back to his game.

This is why he was here, why he held on. Picking up the controller, he ranked lower this match. He needed to focus and relax. Taking a deep breath, he turned up the volume. This was his time to relax. His unit started talking and he had to pull the headset away quickly. Some young kid started screaming racist slurs in his ear. He took note of who was talking and made that little shit his target. The screaming of the N-word kept going and each time made his mood fall. This was his game, his joy and this baby was making it worse.

“Shut up kid.” He growled.

“Why should I, you stupid fat (British word for a bundle of sticks)” The baby screamed in his ear and he got mad.

 

Author's note, I refuse to write some slurs as they are distasteful.

 

“What you gonna do about it you (N-word)” The baby shouted and laughed.

“This you little shit.” He said as he took careful aim at the head of his own teammate. He had to pull the headset away as the delighted screaming flooded the channel. His screaming fit was interrupted by the boy’s mother who slapped the crap out of him. This made Fransis laugh and smile as he quickly helped his remaining and cheering teammates. Once the match was over, he blocked and reported the little shit. His vision was getting a little dim and he was starting to get tired. Maybe cranking one would help him get a few more matches in. Daylight had started to flow into the room and he blinked. How long had he been playing. His shift ended at three and he thought he had only played three matches. It was winter so dawn shouldn’t be until nine. He blinked at his watch, the scaly skin on his elbows scraping his pants. No, it was only five in the morning. Why was it getting brighter? The light flooded over him and he fell painfully on his ass. The floor was cold as his body rippled onto hard unforgiving marble.

He blinked and his three chins wagged as he looked around the room. Three thin men in long black robes stood around him and moved back showing him the most beautiful woman Fransis had ever seen. She looked like a goddess and was dressed in a long flowing blue dress. The only thing that would have made her look more stunning would be if she had more than a C cup. Bright ice blue eyes looked at him for a moment in disgust and she pulled back slightly. It was clear she was like all the other women Fransis knew of. She stood up and smiled although it was clear the smile didn’t reach her cold blue eyes.

“Welcome my hero.” She said sweetly. He felt his heart quicken at the sound of her amazing voice. He wondered what it would feel like to hold her, lick her neck, but like hell she would ever let him do that. “My hero, do you understand me?” She asked. Fransis nodded and tried to stand. At his size standing was a struggle. “Good. You have been summoned here to bring peace and light to this world. To slay a great and rising evil.” He froze on hands and knees slowly looking up at the goddess, no his princess. He had been Itsukaied and he was the hero. YES!!! He screamed in his own mind. It had finally happened. His life had finally begun. He moved into a kneeling posture or as close he could get with his gut getting in the way.

“How may I serve you my princess?” He asked, trying to be as noble as he could. Looking up into her stunning face that was smiling in a way that made his heart beat dangerously fast.

“Let’s see his skills.” She said blowing at the one of the three black robed men. One touched his bare back and a blue screen popped into view before his eyes.

RACE: HUMAN

AGE: 32

STRENGTH: 2

INTELLIGENCE: 5

MAGIC: 26

AGILITY: 2

CONSTITUTION:  9

CHARISMA: 3

SKILLS: LIMITLESS

 

It was clear, he had died and this was heaven. He was blessed by the gods to be the hero that they needed. He had seen One Punch Man and knew the true power of have limitless potential.

“My princess, with this skill I can save you and this world.” She smiled sweetly at his words. “Tell me of the evil I must stop.” He said still kneeling and it was really hurting his knee.

“Rise my hero.” He tried and had to be helped up by two of the three. “There is an evil force that has arisen in this land. A dark Lord Savage has sent his general out to conquer this land. His general has killed the rightful queen and is now taking over cities as we speak.”She backed away and gave him a slight bow showing off, a small but exciting bit of cleavage.  “We need your help to save our world. The evil beast army will roll over all of us. Will you help us?” She asked as she fluttered her eyes at him. He bowed to her and nearly fell over.

“You have my heart and my sword, ma lady.” He said inwardly, thrilling at the idea.

"What shall I call you?" She asked sweetly.

"Maxwell Critical." He said thinking about his old username and making it his own.

“Good, let’s start with a bath and in the morning, we will start training you.” She said waving her arm to the door where a guard was waiting. It felt like for the first time in his life that things were going his way and maybe, just maybe he could even dream of having his princess.

 

{Guslua Fos Bothoum}

 

By all the fucking hells, why had they summoned such a foul-smelling fat bastard? She wrinkled her nose at his smell hoping that they could get the scent out of the marble. She turned to one of her guards and waved him over. “Make sure he is properly cleaned and through a prostitute at him.” She knew how to drive a man like that. If she threw a few hookers at him, he would work his ass off in hopes of getting more. “You there, tell me what you know about his skill limitless.” She said to one of the summoners as she walked to a chair. She wouldn’t put herself lower to that swine of a man. The summoner bowed to her.

“My lady, the skill implies that he has no limits. Where you may slay one hundred goblins and it taper off on benefits, he will not. There is no fall off for him. He could kill goblins all day without a loss or without gaining anything from it. That being said as he grows, he will gain more from killing higher creatures.”

“This could help us defeat those bastards in the Savage realm.” She said, crossing her legs. The guard failed and let his eyes drop to her exposed ankles. She took a moment to decide if she wanted him and he failed to meet her standards. “I want that hero,” She said the word with as much sarcasm as she could. “I want him training from dusk to dawn. Use healers to help build his body, past that through as many hookers as we need to keep him happy and out of my hair. Do you understand me?” The guard stood at attention.

“Yes my lady.” He said with a bow. Maybe this one could benefit from the same treatment. The use of hookers on guards is a great way to keep her men happy and loyal. Her mind went over this new hero. His skills seem useful and even if he failed, he could be a pawn useful to her end much like the attack that had proved useful. The unwashed masses were already calling for the younger savage’s head for the death of their queen. Her blood and heart had been used to summon her own key. 

 

{Fransis Higgen}

He was in the largest bath he had even been in and was washing himself. It was nice, but he wished he had her to share his bath with. He used the soap but couldn’t reach everything. The door open and a beautiful woman walked in. She had amazing short dark hair and was dressed in a flirtatious maid outfit.

“My Lord, I am here to help clean you.” She said, batting her lashes at him. He blushed, not sure if she meant what she what he had hoped. Even Though he was over thirty, he hadn’t been with a woman in a long time and yet he had hopes given how she was acting. He turned his back to her in hopes of hiding his growing shame. He was acting like a shy guy in a lame anime. He heard fabric ruffle and the water sloshed and he turned to see her move closer. She was now nude and he looked over the beautiful dark haired woman, her bright yellow eyes nearly glowing in the candle light. She licked her lips and he felt his heart hammer in his chest.

“My Lord, shall I help you clean up?” She asked and he nodded his eyes focused on her large and floating breasts. God she looked so amazing and he held his breath as she moved slowly through the water. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he felt his boner pressing against his huge gut. She looked deeply into his eyes and it felt like she was demanding that he kiss her. He knew he should hold back, knew he should be the hero and be saving himself for the princess, but he couldn’t help himself and his large sausage like arms wrapped around her and he pulled her into a deep kiss that nearly made him cum. It had been a long time and he wanted her so badly. Somehow he felt that this world would be his chance to be the man he should be and what better way to start than to take this handmaid as his first conquest.

“My lord.” She gasped as she reached under his stomach and grabbed his member. He leaned down and licked her neck up to her chin and kissed her hard.

“Be my bitch.” He said mimicking his favorite porn. Much to his shock she seemed more turned on by his outburst than anything and pushed him back against the wall of the huge tub. She ruffled his hair and angled her cunt to his cock.

“I need you inside me.” She gasped and he nearly came, but knew he needed to take his time with her. It was better than CoD, better than Taco Bell, better than anything then before. She was so hot, and this was real. He lifted her leg and moved his gut out of the way to angle into her. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck as she peppered him with kisses making him feel amazing. The warm water moved against his cock as she reached down to angle him inside. He wanted her, needed her, and wanted every part of her. He moaned and nearly came again as he felt her lips kiss his lower head. “My Lord, you are so big, so amazing.” It felt like she was lying, but didn’t care. He wanted this, needed this. He moaned and came fully the moment she pushed him inside. That being said, he didn’t shrink. He wanted so much more.

 

Somehow, he wound up in bed with her, both were nude, and he felt tired, but somehow felt something deep inside growing. This was a key he needed, but he wanted so much more. His belly felt smaller and he wanted to get stronger. It was like a deep hunger had grown inside him. This new world left him wanting so much more and on a level he couldn’t explain. This was his new home, his new world and he would work hard to keep it and make it his own.

 

{ZeroGiven40}

This still needs a proofreading pass but gives you an idea about the BBEG. Let me know your thoughts if he will measure up to Gen.

4