Foreword
274 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! This is a new project I'm working on between things I'm doing with Stellara Nova and Fires of Artemis. Sometimes I need to step away from the setting a little bit, and experiment with some other ideas that constantly invade into every portion of my normal life! 

Things will update as they are done, and I'm not exactly going on hiatus with any of my current work. This is more a quiet passion project to make sure I don't burn out from trying to force myself to stick to one idea. Especially one as important to me as Stellara Nova. 

I do hope you'll stick along for this ride too, even if it's quite a bit different from my other work. 

And thank you to my amazing friends and readers who support and encourage me to constantly be the best I can be. 

CONTENT WARNINGS FOR THIS BOOK: 

-Heavy Emotional Moments 
-Blood and mentions of Gore
-NSFW sexual and nudity scenes
-Self-harm (Non-violent methods ie: overwork, hyper-fixation, a lack of care for oneself, self-depreciation)
-Mentions of violent self-harm (Cutting, self-mutilation, attacking inanimate objects, inflicting any form of pain on oneself)
-Alcohol/Drug Use (Limited)
-Unhealthy Coping Mechanisms
-Violence
-PTSD 
-Panic Attacks
-Depression
-Gender Dysphoria
-Bigots
-Limited use of slurs

This list may grow and change. This book intends to cover a lot of heavy emotional tones from time to time, along with characters who have little to no support network to prevent them from doing horrible things to themselves and others. The focus of this story will be on personal growth, healing, and lots of queerness. There will be lots of fluff and silliness to balance it all out. 

Thank you,

Maeve Lykit

15