Power Levels
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For this, I helped myself with some internet sources and with my ideas xd

Of course, nothing is absolute, for example, someone of low rank can defeat someone of high rank depending on the weapon, practice, experience, etc. We also have that in the ninja ranks they are only parameters, they do not represent their true strength at all, for example, we could remember the great Might Guy. We also have others that are difficult to classify since their abilities vary too much, such as Ikaros, zero emotion but with country-level attacks, even continental with Apollon. About the Ikaros letters that can affect reality on a planetary level although with many restrictions, in short, a great Waifu that may bring us some surprise, ¡¡cough cough Strike the Blood cough cough!!

Below the levels:

* Each level is divided into low, medium, and high grades.

Level 0

Normal Humans.

These would be the weakest on the list since they are simple humans without power or perhaps humans with some Sacred Gear that does not have offensive or defensive power.

Level 1

Low-Class Devils, Genin Rank Ninjas.

The power of these is a little higher than normal humans, they have greater strength than average humans, obtaining magical abilities, greater resistance or they can be carriers of Sacred Gear, the power level here is really very low.

Level 2

Middle-Class Devils, Chunin Rank Ninjas.

Here we see a jump, the power at this stage would be a being more experienced in battle and with magical or physical abilities far superior to the Human average.

Level 3

High Class Devil and Ninjas rank Jonin, Anbu, Tokebutsu Jounin.

Here we take one of the first great leaps in power, in this table or Ranking that I use to measure capabilities. These beings would have high destructive power, and a physical strength far superior to the previous steps.

This category is broader and the differences between the beginning of the category and the end are gigantic.

Level 4

Ultimate Class Devil, Kage rank Ninjas, Sannin.

Here we can see powerful beings, such as some of the leaders of the 3 factions, as well as advanced bearers with their Sacred Gear.

The difference between the upper class and the Supreme is immense, so much that in this category we can see beings that could easily destroy a city.

Level 5

Low-Class Maou / God: Current Maous (Except Sirzechs Lucifer and Ajuka Beelzebub), Rank Demi-God Shinobi.

They can destroy a country like Japan if it proposes.

The lowest point of this category and the one that is normally used is the power of the previous Satans that are widely surpassed by the current ones.

Level 6

Middle-Class Gods, Shinobi God Rank.

This category is already a little higher than the previous one, one where more experienced gods would enter, those with superior magical knowledge or with some devastating Longinus.

Level 7

High-Class God, Super Devils, Rank Otsutsuki (acquaintances).

This scale would already be for the main gods of mythology or Hyper powerful existences, the difference between this scale and the previous one is enormous.

Here are the beings that are reached the most powerful pure blood Devils like Sirzechs Lucifer, Ajuka Beelzebub. Naruto Sage Mode of the Six Paths, Hagoromo Otsutsuki, etc.

Level 8

Celestial Dragons.

They are considered unstoppable beasts, beings of absolute power, capable of killing Satan, gods, and almost any being in existence for their Abnormal powers.

Level 9

Supreme Class Gods.

These received the most powerful gods of all DxD, gods capable of ending the celestial Dragons and capable of ending the world if they propose it as Shiva, weakened Ophis, the God of the Bible, Indra, etc.

Level 10

Gods Dragons.

Here we already talk about beasts so powerful that they could destroy the entire planet, easily devastating the world. They are the highest known powers in DxD.

Ex: Infinite Ophis, Great Red Hot, The Trihexa without being sealed.

Level 11

Primordial gods.

They correspond to the descendants of the Original God. If they put their mind to it, they can end a Planetary System.

Level 12

Primordial Ancestral God

You can easily end a Planetary System.

Level ¿¿¿¿????

**Clarifications**

Obviously, the ranges are very, very debatable, especially in the Shinobi world, but as the story progresses the levels will be mentioned, this is only for reference. I only put some examples; the names that are mentioned may not appear in the novel so do not worry for the moment.

By normal humans, I mean ordinary humans, not warriors like Xenovia and Irina from volume 3.

The Devil Scales used only speak of power, not social rank.

Power is relative, perhaps some due to fury can reach its limit. In this case, its power extends far beyond what is exclusive.

Weapons, experience, and intelligence are vital in any battle so they can totally reverse rank. For example, Fenrir at 100% and with his teeth is comparable to the celestial dragons. Strategy and skill can also define combat, although, in turn, pure power can crush those 2 characteristics. A quick example is Hades who could fight Fenrir by dodging it, but if it fell on the dog's teeth that were already certain death.

1