Little Genius
42 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grayfia looked a little curious at the action of the older and left with a small curve on her lips to prepare everything. Rías stayed with her mother and the little one.

"Okasan, he is a dragon"

"I don't feel any energy from the dragon race"

"but these 2 bumps" - the girl said pointing to the 2 small raised on the baby's head.

"I know, but I don't feel like he's a devil or angel or fallen angel either"

"then?"

"mmm maybe Youkai"

"ohhhh"

"Let's not worry for the moment, I know a friend in the human territory of Kyoto, in the future, I will ask her, hopefully, she will know something"

Rías was quite mature for her tender age of just over 2 years, but she was not interested in the identity of the little boy, she only wanted to caress his beautiful face and hair.

In the afternoon everything was installed, Venelana and Grayfia were having tea in the elder's room that was next to Suzetsu's room who was sleeping peacefully.

"What do you think Venelana?" - In private the beauty in the maid outfit did not use honorifics with the mature woman. She asked him after seeing her lost in thought of her.

"Sigh, I waited more than 100 years to have Rías and suddenly this baby arrives ... who knows what could happen in the future"

"It will be for the better, without a doubt" -she replied with a bright smile. Something unusual for her, even in private.

"Huh?"

"You waited all these years until the third child of the Phoenix clan was born and finally break the seal that paused your pregnancy only to achieve the commitment between both families. You have done the same year after year, pretend that you are happy for those of outside, but you really feel locked in, now at least you will have a big change, that's for sure "

"..." - Venelana was lost in the memories of her.

More than 100 years ago she led an acceptable life, she was proud of her son for his position as the demon king, but when she was forced to accept the arranged marriage of her future daughter to form a closer relationship and thus help the family all began to change. Like most noblewomen, she also married the Gremory house after an arrangement with her Bael house of hers. She at least she was happy with Sirzechs but her relationship with Zeoticus was zero, as such, for social events, guests, meetings, etc. She had to show a smiling face but inside with a great feeling of loneliness.

"Venelana?"

"Thank you very much dear, you are right, but…"

"but?"

"pretend, aren't you the same?"

"Fuuu… it's different" - she replied after sighing.

<waaaaahhh waaaaahhhh>

"ara ara it looks like the baby finally woke up" - they both went to the next room and quickly reached the crib.

"a baby is a baby, like my Rías when they are hungry"

Then Venelana gently took him in her arms, lowered her low-cut white dress, and flared her beautiful breasts. Hundreds of years is a ridiculous number for the number of years demons can live, her breasts are firm, soft and the size of soccer balls. Any man would curse Zeoticus for how useless he is.

She then put the baby on her nipple which is surrounded by a reddish areola. The baby fed happily, surprising the pair of beauties by the amount she could suck and the longtime of that lactation. He apparently needed a lot of energy ...

What they did not know is that in the Otsutsuki clan they are fed with different liquids that have some special energy to promote growth, a very special race that requires high content of nutrients, and even more Suzetsu formed with cells of different powerful beings. Fortunately, what Venelana lacked the least was the quantity.

Thus, the time passed quickly.

At 1 month the baby began to crawl showing extremely rapid development.

On another occasion, the 2 mature women were talking as they did daily when suddenly a beautiful baby entered the place walking calmly through the area. He suddenly surprised the beautiful girls for 3 months have not passed yet and he already managed to take his first steps, even for the demons that develop earlier it was something surprising.

At 5 months the young man was able to develop the first sentences of him trying to communicate with others. Generally, he only used to share 2 ladies and the little girl.

"Do you like the bathroom, my dear Suzetsu?"

"baa ba I like it, I… like it a lot"

In Venelana Bael's private patio, she, along with Grayfia, little Rías, and Suzetsu was taking a bath in the hot springs. They were all naked while enjoying a break.

"Hehe, only at 8 months I started to speak phrases and you only at 5" -Rías took him in her arms while she rinsed his hair.

"Yiiii Suzetsu genius" -The baby laughed tenderly as he hugged Rias and played with her.

"hahaha he's a naughty little boy" - Venelana laughed as she watched as she plunged her daughter into the water and tickled her. Despite his months of life, he could already lift the redhead's body with slight ease.

"Naughty but with a lot of energy, but you know where he gets so much from" -Grayfia looked at the older's breasts with a mocking smile. The other was touched with a little embarrassment. It was amazing but the little one could spend hours drinking milk.

"Grafiya sleeps today" -the little boy approached the couple as he jumped on the gray.

"ohh jiji very well, then I will sleep with your aunt Venelana" - she nodded with a smile as she let him lie on her. He lay shamelessly between her breasts. The brown-haired beauty of hers was laughing, covering her mouth and looking at the babe with a happy smile. It was great.

Then another day passed, but what left Grayfia a bit speechless is that she woke up to the brat sucking on her nipple like it was a pacifier.

"Pfff this boy will be a pervert when he is older" -Rías looked at Grayfia's reaction with a big smile.

"I don't think it can be confused, yours is double" -the other beauty looked at the size of Venelana's breasts as she measured with her hands.

"hahahahaha" - they both laughed causing the little one to wake up.

"Hello Venemanza, Grafiya"

"pffffff" - they got used to Suzetsu not being able to pronounce their names, but they still found it funny.

"Hello dear" - both women gave a soft kiss on the baby's cheek.

"Today we are going to visit a friend in Japan"

"yiiii"

"Okay, then let's start by wishing you and changing your diaper hehe" - Venelana gave the little boy a mocking smile.

They then got ready and left together with little Rias, traveling by teleportation magic.

Wrapping between worlds is considered illegal, therefore you must travel in a vehicle mode of transportation, such as a train traveling through worlds. The only exceptions to this rule are the leaders of factions like Satan, the Seraphim, and anyone who gets their permission.

Then Grayfia goes up to a platform in the shape of a magic circle in which she was next to the other 3 and whose objective to get there will be Kyoto. The area lit up, and before long, they reached a Gremory clan building in Kyoto city.

This is a major city in Japan, located in the central part of the island of Honshu, and very popular with tourists from all over the world.

"Human world, the first time I traveled here hee hee hee" -Rías was happy so she immediately ran towards the windows overlooking the huge city as she looked at the passersby.

"Well Rías, remember that you should behave and for no reason say that we are demons"

"I know Okaasan"

"Demon Suzetsu yiiii"

"... Cough well, we can go where my friend, Grayfia remembers to pay attention, things are still a bit hectic" - the older did not want to respond to the little boy's comment so she quickly changed the subject.

"Yes, Venelana - Sama"

4