Hunting Festival
26 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you very much, I am very grateful" - the young man suddenly began to look intensely at Rías, despite being a 12-year-old brat, he behaved like an old pervert.

Rías's mind for some reason began to fidget, but she soon calmed down as she felt a stronger grip on her hands, seeing that Suzetsu was looking at her with a slight smile, she responded in the same way, This action generated a deep frown in Raiser, who just before had his face full of greed.

"Who are you?" - He asked immediately annoyed, but the young man still smiled at the Gremory girl without being bothered by the other, simply treating him like air.

The action also generated a bit of discomfort in the older Phoenix couple, but then they did not give it great importance, how could they bother with a brat?

"The Satan arrived" - suddenly someone announced the arrival of the powerful devils making everyone in their positions.

The four great Maous appeared, the first Falbium Asmodeus is a tall man whose head is completely bald, he has a goatee on his chin, and he looks quite lazy. The second is Ajuka Beelzebub, he is a handsome young man, his eyes are blue, and his hair is a dark green that is combed back, the third is Sirzechs Lucifer and finally the beautiful magical girl Serafall Leviathan.

"Well, we are meeting today so that the different groups that will participate in the hunting festival can get to know each other better, remember that this time only those of the lower age range of the 34 families and their companions will go, start the banquet" - proceeded the Satan Gremory as he sat down together with the other Maous.

Thus the afternoon went by without problems, the different groups first ate the great Feast of the tables and then to talk among those of their age range, Suzetsu remained in his position while chatting with Sairaorg about the current situation of the young demons and then the other told him a little about his life, he was even surprised that Rías's cousin couldn't cast magic but he put all his effort into physical work, pushing him to the limit, this earned him his respect and also brought him closer to the other.

Sona, Seekvaira, and Rías were with other young people at the side of the table where clearly their topic of conversation was about the young man with white hair, while the magical girl looked askance at the mysterious young man, she found herself more and more interested in his figure, just a little disappointed that the Satan next to him seemed not to know him deeply.

While everything happened, a young man with an evil aspect looked with hatred towards Suzetsu for having knocked him down and another young man with the appearance of a firebird looked at him without hiding the jealousy that he produced, while the little girl Ravel looked at the young man with curiosity wanting to get closer to his table, but her relatives prevented him.

When the meeting ended and the members were leaving, the young Phoenix approached Rías's location.

"Fair lady, I would like to send you this invitation to visit us in our clan after the hunting festival, we will be waiting for you"

"Sure, I'll go with Suzu, we'll be there" -she answered quickly as if he wanted him to leave, something told her he was a troublesome guy.

Hearing his response, the young man could barely contain his anger as he glared at Otsutsuki as if he owed him money, then he did a few formalities and left with his group.

The various young women and Sairaorg left and invited their clans after the hunting game, which the young man attended with a smile.

"I'll be waiting for our fight, you'd better train hard" - the muscular young man said goodbye with his fists while the other nodded his head in recognition.

Finally, the meeting was over, Venelana sighed as she saw her daughter with Suzetsu returning hand in hand to the bedrooms, she thought pity when she also left for her room with Grayfia.

So, a week passed again ...

Around the Gremory Clan, in addition to the rivers to the east and south, another notable land feature was a vast patch of fertile land that was suitable for agriculture. If one followed the east river, one could reach the City of Hundred Monsters. Of course, the road could not lead you directly to the City, as there were many villages and small towns situated on the road to the City.

The Clan had absolute authority within a thousand-kilometer radius, many of the smaller clans nearby making their living by farming or hunting under the protection of the main family.

Suzetsu along with the group left and headed west. The West of Gremory was formed by mountains and deep forests that formed an imposing landscape where after two hours on the flying beasts they reached the meeting place.

Finally, he started the hunting festival, when he reached the area he saw that there were several hundred people gathered and there were more to come.

They met again with Sona, Sairaorg, and Seekvaira, discussing what would await them inside and some strategies they would consider, etc. It would only be enough for them to show the teeth or some element verifying the beasts. Also, each group leader should have 1 'storage bag'. As its name suggests, it can be used as a storage space where each beast sample will be collected.

The sample points are as follows:

Level 0: Normal animals. They will not have points.

Level 1: Low-class demon. 10 points.

Level 2: Middle-class devil. 100 points.

Level 3: High-class devil. 500 points, there can only be in areas marked in red. Note: go only if you have several teams.

Level 4 corresponding to supreme class or higher will not exist within the peripheral zone of the beast forest.

The beast zone was full of danger. Typical wild beasts posed no threat to him, but if they encountered multiple beasts of the medium grade or one high grade, it would turn out to be a completely different matter.

Suzetsu knew that cultivators who choose to live a safe and stable life compared to one who walks the dangerous path, like an egg compared to a stone. Those who didn't participate in the battle couldn't get very far in the long run! It was precise because of this that Suzetsu decided to head to the beast hunts. He wanted to gain combat experiences and, at the same time, moderate his state of mind.

Finally, the test began, each group had a seal that when released would immediately warn that they were in danger, in the case of Rías's group they would contact Grayfia. The groups consisted of 5 people.

Rías dispersed the groups in 2 that were divided East and West of the map to achieve a greater amount score, she would be alone together with Suzetsu and the other group was 3. Furthermore, she also had no plans to fight the high-level beasts that were in the innermost part of the periphery.

"Are you sure you shouldn't use weapons?" - he asked as he looked at the young woman's empty hands.

"My powers are magic style, I have much more of this compared to others, even among the high-class Devils, on the other hand, hand-to-hand fighting is my weakness" -she replied with a sweet smile.

"Mmmm maybe you're right" -he replied as he continued towards the forest.

"Eyyy Otouto" -she said after some consideration.

"Tell me Rías"

"What do you think of Sona and Seekvaira?"- she said as she concentrated on the boy's expression changes.

The night before she had a great conversation with her mother, with each other, about some of her emotions. Venelana had not considered it so strange after all she was already in her early teens and for the Demons, the development is much more premature than a normal human. Although she stressed that only she should realize if it is affection or another feeling.

2