No Option
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

** NA: I know they must have many questions, I can only say that they will be demolished throughout the novel, I don't want to explain it at the moment. Your cells can effectively activate the combined Dojutsu at some point when you are faced with an extreme situation, for example when you were a baby, but remember that if it was not for the Juubi then you would be dead, you need a great resistance to endure or else the consequences are fatal. Obviously, I don't want to do it OP right away or else it would get boring, but I insist, throughout the story details and explanations will be debunked. If you want to read on to understand later, then welcome. If not, then great too. I do this for free xd **

-----------------------------

"GET OUT!!!" - The young man shouted with pain, but also with great determination.

~~ Xiu ~~ - to give him some time, he threw a stone that created a terrifying sound as it rose through the air, with one so fast that it was almost to the point of breaking the sound barrier when he found himself in a compromising situation he could unleash a force that exceeded his limits. Thanks to this he managed to wound him in the eye and free himself from the claw that pierced his stomach.

~~ EEeeEKK! ~~ - a deafening sound came from the beast. Undisguised hints of humiliation and rage-filled the cry as the gigantic creature withdrew into the air.

He knew that he had failed to hit the heart of the beast, but looking at the blood that fell, similar to the gush of a fountain, he knew that at least he had managed to hurt it.

The current youth had retreated to a safe distance as he took the time to identify the flying beast soaring through the skies. Upon closer observation, Suzu was astonished. The wingspan of this bird was approximately 30-40 m wide. The head was similar to that of an eagle and a condor. His entire body was covered in ink-black feathers with only a white spot on his head.

"High-level peak beast, 'Black Wind Condor'!" - Suzetsu took a deep breath. He had finally identified the gigantic flying bird.

Grayfia had explained the various professions on the demon continent to him, Suzetsu did a little research on the beast tamer profession, and also on the descriptions of the various beasts that inhabited this world.

There were a total of 3 levels of beasts in this immense hunting area. In total, apart from his general classification, he also had a division in each of them, because despite the energy of each beast they also had innate characteristics that generated greater power. The Black Wind Condor in front of him was one of the ultimate in high-level demons, no wonder the aura he emitted was so terrifying. Suzetsu could only curse himself for his misfortune, a beast of such a degree should be impossible to reach a peripheral area.

The longer the demonic beast has lived, the stronger it will be, the disparity in strength between each grade in the demonic level could be comparable to the difference between the Heavens and the Earth, furthermore, a demon-fighting a beast of the same grade generally It would be a fall due to the characteristics of the body of the beasts, for this reason, it is insisted that this hunting fair be carried out in groups.

Suzu looked at the 'Black Wind Condor' floating in the air, that gigantic body was incomparably huge, only the size of its leg could be comparable to the circumference of a fully developed human male.

He recalled reading in the books he previously researched that the Black Wind Condor was prone to holding a grudge. The injury Suzetsu caused him to suffer earlier was only a minor matter. What mattered here was the wound he had inflicted on his pride. From the cold, evil gleam in the Condor's eyes, the man knew that the bird would never give up on him, not unless one of them died. He was just waiting for an opportunity now to catch it off guard.

Suddenly while he endured the pain of the hemorrhage he turned around seeing how Rías was still in the vicinity without the intention of leaving, 'damn it's thought the young man as he returned angrily to her.

"You're on the way, idiot, go now!!" - Suzetsu loudly shouted to Rías causing tears to fall down her face so much for the situation and for the first time he screamed at her like that, she felt hurt, but she knew it was all because of her, she suddenly remembered the seal delivered in extreme danger, so who quickly made use of it.

Grayfia in the starting area saw the seal given to Rias's group light up and immediately took out her wings and flew in the direction of the signal extremely fast as her face expressed terrible concern.

Going back to the small group ...

A young man with a pale face was seen while his white t-shirt was stained with blood that threw a perforation in his chest caused by the claw of the beast, almost causing him to lose his senses, even his body had a difficult time recovering its condition, after everything, he still had a lot to discover in his body, meanwhile, the girl is still crying while helping the young man to stand up, but then she made a determination and began to release energy from her body.

"Let me show you what I can do Suzu" -she said with determination.

"You !!" - The boy answered angrily.

The young woman began to illuminate the area while a large ball of red energy with black edges was increasing rapidly, only until blood spurted from her mouth stopped the accumulation of energy.

"Too bad, my magic of destruction can only come to this" -she said sadly as she watched as the great bird turned its attention to them, taking a quick flight to finish what it started.

"HAAAAAAA!!!" - Rías yelled as she released the red ball in the direction of the beast's flight.

The bird at first looked with disdain at the little girl's attempt but soon saw that the situation was not what it seemed, he did not have enough time to avoid it, and then a great explosion exploded that illuminated the skies with a great red hue.

Meanwhile, Suzetsu looked a bit complicated at the young woman who was kneeling on the ground with large mouthfuls of blood coming out of her mouth, then he simply hugged Rias.

He was just thinking, fuck everyone! his body was barely standing, the redhead was shedding blood for demanding too much from her body, it was impossible to escape from such a beast if he did not die with the attack, thus taking advantage of the situation in which the explosion occurred. As the beast continued, he took the woman into his arms. Could he do something else? Maybe, but he was an inexperienced brat.

Rías without being bothered by the scene around her, simply responded by giving Suzetsu a big kiss on the mouth, after a few moments where the man tensed his body, he actively responded by letting himself be carried away by the pleasant sensation.

After a few seconds, they finally parted with a thread of saliva and blood connecting them both, but it all ended abruptly when loud growls of anger and pain were heard from the sky.

~~ EEeeEKK! ~~

~~ EEeeEKK! ~~

~~ EEeeEKK! ~~

Soon the cloud that generated the explosion was lost as the light returned to illuminate the skies, the huge beast reappeared between its eyes, it was seriously injured, with the flesh torn and blood gushing from each member of its body, but the attention of the pair was in the bloodshot eyes that showed immense anger and hatred towards both of them.

The huge beast proceeded to its final attack, without underestimating the little ones, returning it did its most powerful ability causing panic in the eyes of the pair.

~~ EEeeEKKEEEEEEEEEEEE! ~~ he growled the condor as a large fireball continued to accumulate to the size of a small building, after completing it, he threw it towards the individuals that caused his so much anger.

It seemed like a long time, but it had only been about 15 seconds since the maid-clad beauty had received the message.

From afar, Grayfia saw how the huge ball was about to explode causing terrible despair in her, she did her best to increase the speed, but obviously, she was not going to have a chance to

1