Transformation
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"In the time we were together she told me a little about her life and why she wanted me to join her to fight her relatives. Unlike other women in the clan, as someone of high rank, she had strict protocols and all the time she lived within the walls of the family's sacred temple and she was controlled by those of high rank in the family".

"Even due to her great beauty and her status, she had to attend presentations with other important clans to find the 'most suitable one', she had finally officially agreed to marry another future clan leader. So you see, she was basically a tool "- these facts were real but the beast made magnificent interpretations to show pain and sadness making the young man's body tremble while his fists were clenched tightly to the point of generating torrent blood.

(** NA: If someone has a SERIOUS source of her parents and her position in her clan then please upload it or else I will use the 'author powers' and leave her as Princess of the clan xddd **)

"Finally she saw the opportunity to take a mission to collect the chakra fruit with the commitment that once her mission was finished, she had to fulfill the obligations that would be given to her in the clan, it was a perfect opportunity to get out of confinement".

"After a while, she managed to become fond of the planet, she even became friends and approached a man for the first time, but just when she thought things were going the way she always wanted, she suffered the betrayal of both ... "-she couldn't finish her words when young man Suzu was going through a spectacular change. Otsutsuki's eyes started to redden, it is unknown if he was sad or angry.

It was the perfect opportunity for a change, Kirisu would not waste it.

"So, what are you going to do with the woman who gave you life?" - Kirisu started yelling at him to excite him even more.

"I ... I"

"SHE IS ALONE AND WAITING FOR HELP !!! SHE IS HIDDEN BY YOUR OWN INTEGRITY !!!" - Although the beast was not sure of that statement, it was the safest, or else they would have already found the whereabouts of the brat. And besides, what does it matter? The most important thing was that he became strong and a harsh method was the easiest for an Otsutsuki.

...

...

...

"Tell me what are you going to do! !! ... Tell me !!! ..." - Then the Juubi continued yelling at him for a while trying to provoke him.

"AHHHHHHHH I'LL GET STRONG AND KILL THOSE BASTARDS"

"I WILL REVENGE HER"

"I FIND IT AND MAKE IT MY FAMILY, I PROMISE !!"

"Well said ..." -The Juubi gave him a smile more ugly than crying after having achieved her goal. He must have great conviction and set a clear goal so he can overcome his limits.

The young man started screaming like crazy as he clutched his head and with his eyes that seemed to emit a furious fire due to the huge emotional change, then he began to lose his sense of his surroundings ...

After a few moments, his chakra began to mutate and little by little it approached the chakra of his creators, in addition, his body finally managed to assimilate a large part of Otsutsuki's cells, thus causing important external changes such as the interior of Suzetsu.

After a few moments everything finally returned to calm, the young man stood up surprising the Juubi who opened her mouth making a big O while she showed her terrible fangs. But, to her regret, she did not ask because the young man's spirit disappeared.

------ Back to the bedroom -----

In a large room, you could see 7 women and a man with exhausted faces, now they are talking while from time to time they direct their attention to the center of the room where a young man was lying.

~~ brrrrrrr ~~ - a sound of rage and anger emitted by Suzetsu attracting the attention of the group.

Seekvaira, Rías, Sona, Venelana, Yasaka, Kunou, Sairaorg, Grayfia reacted quickly and stood next to the brat.

"Easy honey" -Venelana gently stroked his hair as she tried to calm him down, but it didn't work.

The young man began to perform various body movements, convulsions as if he were suffering from an epileptic seizure. Grayfia turned his body to the side to help him breathe.

The girls already had their eyes red from anguish, this continued for about 5 minutes until everything calmed down.

"Look, he blinked!" - Sona shouted excitedly.

"aaayyy" -a moan came out of the young man's mouth as he suddenly stood up as covered his head in apparent pain.

~~ Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom ~~

"arggggg"

"AHHHHHHHH !!"

Suddenly the boy began to scream madly while hitting the floor and bleeding from his fists, together with the fierce screams he began to release terrible energy that began to break the walls of the room, which forced Grayfia to place barriers to protect them.

"Honey / Suzetsu/ Suzu !!" - the group shouted out of concern, but there was no response.

After what seemed like an eternity, everything was quiet again. The group was finally able to observe what had happened. The room was a mess and Suzu had his clothes torn, luckily his bottom garment was still fairly presentable. Then the group paid attention to the young man's changes, being incredibly surprised.

The first thing they could observe was that he had grown, he acquired greater muscle and better compactness, his horns acquired a bright golden color, different from the previous pale gold, his hair, now light blue and looking like silk, grew to his waist (Cover image).

Those in the group were shocked when they saw his Byakugan change to a type Byaku-Sharingan. Unlike the normal red Sharingan, Suzu retained the mauve white background of the Byakugan and was surrounded by a gray halo with a comma-shaped pattern called Tomoe.

The Sharingan is activated when a member who inherited the bloodline suffers intense emotions after experiencing loss of love or despair, causing a certain chakra to sprout in his brain that affects the optic nerve, and causes a change in his eyes, that It is the eye that reflects the feelings: the Sharingan.

The women present were fascinated by Suzetsu's new image, it also seemed to have changed his personality a bit, he could see himself rougher, cold, with greater firmness and determination, and all this when he was a child, for when he grew up ...

With a small gesture of his hands, he released water to clean the blood from his body and then formed a layer of fire where he dried completely in a fraction of a second and without burning his clothes, demonstrating the easy handling of the basic elements.

"you you you"

"now you can handle it so easily"

"waaaaaa you look amazing"

"ahhhhhh I feel like fighting with you brat HAHAHA" - Sairaorg seemed excited by the imposing presence.

So the enthusiastic phrases rained down while some of the women hugged him tightly, showing the concern they had had.

"Sorry for worrying you" - he said guiltily, but inside he felt moved by these beautiful women - "these are truly strange, even she was surprised" - he said to himself as he saw her eyes in a mirror, he remembered that before leaving he saw the expression of surprise of the Juubi.

"Who is she?" - Rías said, puzzled.

"ohhh nothing, don't worry" - I dodge the question since he didn't want the Juubi's identity to be known so soon.

Thus the afternoon passed, the young man was surprised because he had been unconscious for a week, they also gave him the results of the hunting festival, they obtained the last place, after all, they did not want to warn that he had eliminated a creature of high peak level, not even they worried about the other beasts that they eliminated, simply Grayfia traveled through a teleportation portal connected directly with the room.

When the other groups learned that Suzu was in serious condition, some came to see his health, including Sairaorg, Seekvaira and Sona decided to stay to keep the group company. Yasaka and her daughter traveled to the Gremory clan for the first time, they forgot about any danger or dispute that could arise from visiting a clan from the Diablo territory, but they could not care less.

---The next day---

"Well Sairaorg, let me see what the strongest of the generation can do" - he said with a smile in the center of a training area. He wanted to try some of the new abilities that he awakened.

1