Chapter 1 A new world(1)
57 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was just another day, I woke up in the morning or more like noon, well the details don't matter I'm sure. Anyway back to the story, the morning oops sorry the noon light.. ugh... sunlight yea, sunlight woke me up. 

It was a beautiful day, I woke up groggy I yawned and stretched my arms out as I sat up on my bed.

I had slept more than enough and could no longer sleep no matter how hard I tried, "tsk, time for another day I guess" I muttered as I got out of bed and went inside the bathroom. 

There in the mirror, I saw a beautiful but messy girl with slightly long black hair and black eyes, her eyes were like grapes and her face was a sculpture made out of the moon. 

Her lips glowed a shade of peach, and her hair unbuckled from her head to her hips. She was gorgeous, who might this pretty girl be? Oh wait that's me hehe. 

I was not always this pretty and cute, I used to be on the chubbier side, still cute though but after a lot of hard work, I am this gorgeous beauty. I leaned in and gave the mirror a kiss before winking at it and giving it a smirk. 

I brushed my teeth as I continued to admire my beauty, washed up when I applauded my body a little bit more, A tiny bit of self-love ain't gonna hurt right? I am not a narcissist just a simp for myself hehe.

I wore a pink T-shirt with a cute anime cat picture on it and wore baggy pants. 

"Time to get started", I said as I got into studying programming a little bit more. 

I stretched once again and looked out the window it was dark, and the sun was no longer up, I looked at the clock, "8 pm eh, time to get to my game", I muttered as I stretched once again. 

I switched my window to that of Julia's regret. It is a very popular VR game that has been number 1 ever since the game's release 2 years ago. 

I am a veteran of this game, I started playing this game 11 days after its release and even now I am going to be playing it. 

It is a bit complex of a game, but the amount of realness you feel is out of the world, there are a lot of AIs in the game too, so you would be one of the many characters called the 'summoned', it is a multiplayer game where we are to save the world from its ultimate demise brought by the demon lord. 

The in-game items are selling for a ton of money so basically you can make a living playing this game. But I am not your day-to-day person ya know!

I am not only a gamer but also a streamer, though I do face a lot of discrimination as a female, but who cares ya know? I am a very good gamer so you can't bitch about it hehe.

Anyway, diary it is about time I get to gaming, talk to you in a while! I wrote right when the power went out.

"Shit! Not a power cut" I exclaimed. I got up from the chair to switch on the generator when something pulled my leg "Argh" I exclaimed as I fell, and fell and kept falling. 

'What is happening? why am I falling for so long my house ain't so big!' I exclaimed as kept falling and falling and falling.

Before I realised, I started to doze off, 'maybe I am dreaming' I thought as I closed my eyes and slept.

I felt a warm bed hugging me, 'As I thought, I was dreaming.

Dayum my nightmares are getting weirder and weirder day by day ' I thought as I rolled over half asleep. 

The bed felt unusual I could not put my finger on it but it felt familiar but also strange at the same time. 

I opened my eyes to see a red pillow and closed them thinking 'As I thought nothing unusual', 

'Wait... red? I don't have a red pillow' The thought had me open my eyes wide, and right after I found myself on a lavish bed decorated with luxuries, unlike what I prefer. 

I was sleeping on a strange but familiar bed, I looked around and what I found surprised me even more.

A lavish room like that of the medieval times, filled with glamorous luxuries that could blind a person, I looked around and I felt the room was well 'ordinary', which was opposite of what the other half of me was thinking.

I felt another person in me as I looked around and panicked, 'Where am I?' I thought as I hurried out of the bed. 

My hands were leaner than what I remembered and much lighter in colour, my biceps were gone so were my abs! This was horrendous!

I was in a soft yet incredibly lavish, extravagant, luxurious and bla bla nightgown from a trend foregone.

I stumbled and before I knew it I was in front of an old-style full mirror, and what I saw had me tremble in horror. 'Oh lord,' I thought as I collapsed to my knees.

1