c27
170 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A strange old man who for some reason is getting really pissed off in front of me.

 I don't care what he does, but please don't spit on me. It's dirty.

"Hey, hey, what's the matter, Shu? Are you in some kind of trouble?"

'What in the world are you doing ....... Oh, come on, they're just kids. What's the matter with these kids?"

That black mask ...... looks like something I've seen before.

 In the meantime, people who seem to be the old man's buddies have also come.

 This is the old man's party?

 I think the name of the party was ...... "Sitasan"?

 It doesn't seem worth remembering, and I'll probably forget it tomorrow.

"Oh, you guys are welcome. What? I heard that these guys were looking for information about demon slaves. I just wanted to ask you a few questions.

""Hm?""

 I, Sailor and Irina-sama raise a doubtful voice at the sound of one voice.

 

    Certainly, we were inquiring about the slaves of the demon tribe.

 But why would an adventurer party care about such a thing?

 Is it some kind of quest?

"Heh, so? Did you learn anything?"

'No, not yet. He's just talking so cocky. I haven't even gotten to the point yet."

"Oh my God. That's because Shu is too overbearing, isn't it? Hey, is it true that you guys were exploring about the demon slaves? Why don't you tell me why you were looking into such a matter?"

 The female adventurer bends down a little to make eye contact with us.

 She seems to think that we are completely inferior to her.

 That's convenient.

 It is also possible that these guys know something about the slaves of the demon tribe.

 I'll keep them on their toes and draw out information from them.

 That would require some acting.

 Let's act like a novice adventurer.

 Let's confirm that we have been investigating the slaves of the demon tribe and see what they will say.

 All right, then.

 Let's do it!

"What's wrong? Are you perhaps embarrassed?"

"Huh? What are you talking about, you misunderstood, retarded bitch? There is no such a thing as Master Varian being embarrassed towards you. Of course there is no such possibility. Know your place."

"That's right, old hag. You should look in the mirror before you say anything. Do you really look like a big sister? I don't get it. Get a face-lift, get reborn, reincarnate, and then come back."

"Huh?!"

"Hey, you guys... ......"

 Oh, shit.

 I just said what I was thinking.

 But it can't be helped.

 Because this old hag said something so stupid.

 I wish she would be dead or buried under a grave.

"Hey, they're pretty cheeky kids, huh ......?"

"Oh, right? I think an adventurer should be like this. However, it seems that they are too cocky."

 The old man and the old woman seemed to be angry with each other with a "gogogo" feel.

 It was not the atmosphere to discuss calmly.

"He . , How are you planning to handle it, Varian? I wanted to find out if they knew anything about the slaves of the demon tribe. But now we can't even discuss it."

"I am sorry, Irina-sama. I just let my true feelings slip out."

Are you an idiot?!

"You're saying too much, Irina-san! Vallian is not stupid, he is just a little bit loose."

"No, you're just as much to blame this time, Sailor! You were also the one who suddenly started a fight with these people."

"It can't be helped, because these people fight and say foolish things to Varian-sama. It's not my fault because they were the first to pick a fight with me."

It was you who first tried to kill her!

 Hmmm, I'm troubled.

 I didn't intend to fight, but .......

 In the first place, I don't want to cause a fuss in the presence of Irina-sama.

 If I do something here, I might not be able to rescue the all-important demon slaves.

'Oh, come on, a clique at a time like this?'

"Hmmm. It's too late to regret it now.'

"They said they were learning about the slaves of the demon tribe just now. It seems that they were really searching for something. I'd like to hear more about it. First of all,......, I guess so. I know where we can have a calm discussion. Follow me like a grownup. But you'll have to come even if you don't want to."

'...... What is it? I have a bad feeling about this. I'm a ranger and my intuition is telling me to run away as fast as I can. ......"

 The adventurer party " Sitasan" surrounded us with a smirk and a laugh.

 They are not going to let us go.

 However, one of the people surrounding us was not grinning, but his face was tight, and he seemed strangely eager to leave.

Let's see... In other words, you want to invite us to a place where there are no shades and have a relaxed 'talk' with us. Is that what you mean?"

"Hahaha. That's right, she's all pretentious."

"That's right. Let's have a long and relaxing talk with us."

 Hmmm, we are being treated like fools.

 Only one of the four men looks like a short man who is wary of us, but the rest of them are completely licking our chops.

 If we threaten them like this, they will easily follow us.

 That's how they think of us.

 That's great!

 If it were possible, I would have been happy if all four of them had treated us that way, but I won't complain about the extravagance.

I understand. I'll go along with you like a grown-up. So don't touch them."

"Va, Varian. ......"

Varian-sama?

 How could these guys touch them? Even though it's more convenient for me to be treated like a fool, I don't think I'll be able to stand it.

 Irina-sama is my favorite and I don't want anyone to touch her.

 I don't want these guys to touch her either, because I like her.

 If these people were to touch the two of them, I would lose my temper in a heartbeat.

 That's what I was thinking when I said that.

"Hee-hee. You're a cool kid, you know that? Let's see how long you can keep up your pretense."

"Really, really. " "Really, really. I'll take care of it. I promise I won't touch them unless you snap or the girls run away.{

"Good boy. That's the spirit. You should at least dress up in front of the girls. Kuku. I can't wait to see what's under the mask{.

 The adventurer party "SITASAN" is a party of adventurers who interpret the situation in a convenient way.

 

  And so it goes.

 We were guided by the adventurer party " Sitasan" toward a deserted area.

 On the way.

{........................... ......... is bad. It's definitely not good. I got goose bumps and ...... never seen anything like this before. I'm sorry, I'm running away.{

 A man playing the role of a ranger in the adventurer party " SITASAN" sneaked away so that no one would notice him!

 The only ones who didn't notice were the three remaining members of the " Sitasan" adventuring party, but we did notice.

"What do you want, Varian-sama?"

Nothing? I think we should leave it alone. What do you think, Irina-sama?{

"I agree with Varian. He didn't intend any harm to us. I think we should leave it alone.{

"Then leave it alone."

"I understand."

 It's not like that unknown ranger did anything to us.

 And there are still a few people around.

 If we try to catch him, it might cause a commotion, so let's leave him alone.

 I don't even know your name, Ranger. He's a master!

 We continued on our way, guided by " Sitasan," the best adventurer party in the city, who didn't even notice that his fellow rangers were missing...

1