c30
134 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ЭWhat is ..................?"

 Boss-san is stunned with his mouth wide open.

 Oh, dear, She just said it.

 Well, it's okay if she reveal my true identity here, it won't cause a fuss.

"What nonsense. You are the Demon King? There's no way that's true."

'Is that so?"

"Yes, that's right. A demon king is an evil and powerful being. It is not possible for a child girl like you to be the Demon King!"

 The boss pointed his finger at Irina-sama.

 It's just plain disrespectful, ...... but you understand how I feel!

 After all, Irina-sama is beautiful and lovely.

 I don't think it's easy to tell that she's the Demon King just by looking at her.

 Normally, people would mistake her for an angel!

"Huh. ....... Oh dear. It's sad that you don't believe me. I don't care if you believe me or not. I don't need your permission to return my people, and I need you to pay for your sins."

 Irina-sama slowly makes her way toward the boss.

 Is she going to kill him?

 But...

'Irina-sama. I agree with you about saving the children of the demon tribe. However, he is after all a victim of being exploited. Even if we make him pay for his sins, it will not be a fundamental solution."

 Before Irina-sama condemns this boss, I would like to ask this.

 But Irina-sama seemed to have thought about this point.

"Yes, it's true. It is not a fundamental solution. But if I get my people back and make this person feel the pain, I think I can temporarily control the demons. Then we'll look for the source of the problem, the demons. Besides, there are some things I want to reconsider".

"What do you want to reconsider?"

"Nothing . Anyway, I'm going to get my people back as soon as possible. If we are delaying, the demon tribe might attack this town."

 That is also true.

 
 We are doing our best to prevent the demons from invading Giovanni, but if we run out of time and the demons, who can no longer be controlled, invade the city of Giovanni, it will be for nothing.

 And just when I was thinking that....

 And here he comes.

"Kee-hee-hee-hee-hee. Hee-hee-hee. What is it? You're a pain in the ass, Ningendo mo! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Sai go ku raimin nana kayo shiro yo. Keeheeheeheeheehee."

 A being with a very grating laugh.

 That guy is--

"Who are you ..................?"

"Who are you ..................?""

 A being who laughs while shaking his body, which seems to be made of wood.

 I can no longer tell if it is a human being or not.

 It looks like a mere doll, a monster, or a demon tribe.

 

 At least, it is an existence that did not appear in the game.

That deafening laughter...... you don't think it's a kionopy?"

"Oya? Oya oya oya? You're taking care of me, you know! I'm so glad you're here. My eyes are so big that I'm afraid I'm going to be overwhelmed by the crowd! I'm going to tell you something about you, Kimi nini de aeta kisekini kikinjaa!'

 Irina-sama seems to know about this guy.

"Irina-sama. Who is this?"

"This is Kionopy. He is a demon tribe that does not belong to any unit, directly serving the Prime Minister. I've heard that he doesn't show himself often and is active in the human territory. ......"

"What? So this guy is a demon tribe?"

"Yes."

 I see.

  And yet, he calls Irina-sama a "young lady" when seeing her true face.

 In other words, even when he saw Irina-sama, he didn't realize that she was a demon king.

"Irina-san ....... How long have you been shut up in the Demon King's castle? Even your fellow demons don't know about you. ......"

""It's not that I'm not a shut-in ...... but it can't be helped! Until now, Ji said 'the Demon King has a role that only the Demon King can fulfill' and didn't try to let me leave the Demon King's castle very often!  That's the reason this is the first time I'm going away!"

 Even her fellow demons don't realize that she is the Demon King, Irina-sama.

 But that may be just as well.

 If Irina-sama's existence is known by many people, they will all start to respect her.

 If that were to happen, Irina-sama would immediately become the super-spacetime idol of the demon world.

 That is why the Prime Minister, fearing this, locked Irina-sama up in the Demon King's castle.

 That must be the case.

"- In other words, Irina-sama's loveliness is such that it can't be shown to the world. Is that what you mean? I've put such a special idol out into the world, and now ....... I'm afraid of what's going to happen in the future. I'm scared. ......"

"Hey Sailor, w What is Varian saying?"

The usual. I'm scared .

"It's the usual one. Why don't you get used to it, Irina-san?"

 The box is a Pandora's box that must not be unraveled.

 They say that many disasters have come out of that box and there is only one hope left inside.

 I may have opened that Pandora's box.

 What is unleashed is the despair that Irina-sama's loveliness will spread to the whole world and the whole world will struggle over Irina-sama.

 The only hope left, of course, is Irina-sama herself.

Kyonopy," sh You've come just in time. Please help me."

"Aang? What's wrong with you?

"Oh, I was just confronting these guys who are trying to free the slaves of the demon tribe. And these guys are capable of killing my men in an instant. They are no match for me.'

"Hm. What?

"If this is the case, I will be letting the slaves of the demon tribe entrusted to me by you slip away. Wouldn't that be inconvenient for you?"

 The boss and the new demon tribe kionopy who seemed to know each other.

 The boss seems to be asking Kionopy to help him deal with us.

"Uh-huh. That's right. It's Komarunee. Demon tribe. That thing is going to be taken care of. I'm fine! Leave it to me!"

 Kionopy beats his own chest with a thump.

 He seems to be full of confidence.

Kuku, That's reassuring. Well, ......, that's all for now, you guys. It seems that Kionopy is a very powerful demon tribe, even though he looks like this. Their power is said to rival that of the Four Heavenly Kings. Do you know what that means ......?"

 Boss-san smiles with super confidence, and Kionopy is smiling behind him.

 Frankly, I don't understand why these guys are so full of confidence.

 And, moreover, let me say, "Do you know what I mean?" I don't get it.

I mean--you guys are going to die here, huh?

"Boss-san?'

 Boss-san, who was proud of his victory with a smug look on his face.

 The boss was pierced through the stomach by the hand of Kionopy who was behind him.

1