Chapter 14X: Scuba (muff) Diving
415 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DISCLAIMER

This chapter contains explicit sex. As Bas commences his journey into adulthood, certain aspects of life are unavoidable. Scenes like the following will be few and far between, but they will be present where I deem they add to the story. The women Bas involves himself with will always be adults. With that out of the way, enjoy the chapter!


Chapter 14X: Scuba (muff) Diving

Leavesden Studios, UK. July 2004.

Scuba diving was my jam.

My intention with that statement was both that I loved it - I’d been PADI certified in the before times - and also that my current underwater escapade had me stuck in a less than ideal situation.

My lungs burned. I’d run out of usable oxygen, and in response exhaled a storm of bubbles. 

Before I could even ask for it, an octopus was shoved into my mouth.

With practised calm, I pressed the tip of my tongue to the roof of my mouth. I pushed the button on the back of the regulator, sending a puff of air into my mouth. Fully cleared, I took a deep breath and gave the ok sign as I resumed breathing.

Already I could feel the compressed air drying my throat out. Coupled with the prickly gill prosthetics I’d spent an hour and a half getting pasted on me in the morning, I was in itch city. 

You ever get a tickle on the top of your nose while your hands were full? Imagine that all around and inside your neck.

I glanced down at my feet and saw the fleshy flippers wobbling in the water. Regular flippers were bad enough. It didn’t matter how graceful I was under the surface, but the moment I stepped out, I knew I’d be waddling more than a pregnant penguin. 

The regulator rumbled as I breathed. Another cloud of bubbles sprung into existence; immediately, a set of hands swatted the burbling disturbance away. 

Alongside my air source was the person whose dedicated job it was to keep the bubbles out of my face. 

The floor was only a metre deeper than my toes, but I had a five metre thick ceiling of two million litres of water pressing down on me. 

Another two divers, whose job it was to tug and pull at me to simulate the grindylows, idly held on to my ankles.

The last member of our league of extraordinary gentlemen was the underwater cameraman. He wasn’t alone in his job, though, as the other set of cameras and production staff were nice and dry behind the expansive glass barricade. 

I couldn’t quite see through my aquarium, but it looked like Alfonso had zoomed into the gills on my neck to evaluate and determine his satisfaction with FX. 

Well acquainted with his process by now, I knew he’d take his time. 

We weren’t filming the actual scenes yet. None of my co-stars would join me for a few more weeks until they finished building the full arena.

These were all just screen tests to make sure our shots would look good.

I turned my attention to the rest of the set - not that there was all that much to look at. The payoff of scuba was submersion in an alien world. All I got to see here for a hundred metres across was a blank blue wall with fluorescent lighting for superimposed CGI. 

Across the pool was my body double, Ricky Stirling, working with the stunt coordinator to plan out the full route I’d take as Harry and setting the appropriate markers.

The muffled thump of knocking on glass rippled along my ear. 

Alfonso had approached, stuck out his finger and twirled his wrist in that familiar motion that either meant ‘go again,’ or ‘you’re crazy.’

Both applied to me.

Taking one last deep breath, I handed my octopus back to my living oxygen tank. The bubble assistant karate chopped her way out of frame and the two sea monkeys resumed their tug of war. 

With the way I floundered around, this pool now had full authority to be called an ocean.

I’d dived eyes closed, head first into my work these last few years, and my list of extracurriculars was only growing. I understood I had an obsessive side, but it didn't mean I couldn't be playful. 

As the season reached the same sweltering peak my libido had, I decided to do something to relieve it. 

I hijacked the pool for my own selfish and venal purposes. That the rest of the teens were fully on board only served to convince me further.

I pulled aside the manager of the catering service and handed him a roll of 50s. “I want you to go out and get a barbecue organised, virgin pina coladas, and see if you can ask the prop guys to source some pool toys.” Most any other teen would have been told to sod off; some days it was very good to be the big shot.

Gemma squealed in delight as I tossed her into the water from my shoulders. I had little choice but to get dunked too as her thick, pillowy thighs wrapped around my neck and pulled me under in the same motion. She pulled away so she could kick to resurface, making me miss the feel of her soft mound on the back of my neck. 

I rose and wiped the water off my face. Looking around, I saw a hoard of far too pasty kids either splashing around in the water or downing virgin mai tais.

Gemma glomped my back, wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. “You seem incapable of tearing your eyes away from me normally, yet here I am, squeezed into a tight little swimsuit, and your gaze is swimming everywhere but in my direction.” She leaned into my ear and said, “I don’t know how I feel about that.”

Truth be told, it wasn’t anything spectacular. Just your average navy one-piece you’d see on the rack at any sporting goods shop. But the way she filled it out… you’d question if it wasn’t one of Victoria’s secrets.

I reached around and got a healthy grip of an even healthier derriere so that I could twirl her around to face me. Her legs still clinched to my torso, I pressed my lower half rigidly against her. “Then maybe we should go some place where the only thing to look at is you.”

It was clear I was doing and saying the right things when her nipples intruded into our conversation.

She pressed her upper half into me now too, no doubt in an attempt to preserve some modicum of decency. “I like looking at you, too.” She whispered huskily, her breath warm on my cheek. She ran her hands down my burgeoning muscled back. “It should be a crime to hide you away in those baggy rags.” She complained about my Harry costume.

Cadbury momentarily flashed a smug grin in my mind; vindication for force feeding me those raw eggs. Not the time - I have an erection to maintain here, lady!

“The heat’s getting to me. It’s time I returned to my trailer. Care to join me?” I made the offer.

She uncoiled her legs, locked my hand in hers, and proceeded to tug me out of the pool. “I thought you’d never ask.”

The second the door to my abode shut, she was all over me. The sweet sound of her laughter on the way over immediately turned into maddening moans. 

The door rattled when my back was forced on it as she slammed herself against me. 

I, at last, discovered the taste of her tongue. Searing kiss after searing kiss only interrupted by desperate breaths and shuddering moans when I sucked her lower lip. 

One of those pornographic legs of hers ran up and down my inner thigh. We hadn’t bothered towelling off, so the water was cascading down our entwined legs. I couldn’t take it anymore. I clawed the back of her knee. She groaned in pain and delight both and snared my hand between her soft flesh. I grabbed the other leg too, lifted her off her feet, and marched her over to my bed. 

Her melodic voice chimed with glee while I urgently shucked off my trunks. 

I tossed her on to the bed. I knew I’d be drenching the sheets, but at this point, I honestly couldn’t give a toss.

As I saw her chest jiggle beneath her suit, I dearly regretted not ripping it off sooner. I climbed on top of her, situated myself between her meaty thighs, and reached for the straps.

The wet neoprene of her suit was being stubborn. But she shimmied her shoulders just as desperately as I yanked on the straps. Together, we succeeded in rolling the bastard halfway down her quivering belly. There they were.

High, proud, and shifting pliably with each one of her laboured breaths. Fat, pink gumdrops for nipples stood achingly up in the air. Her sensitive areola pebbled and darkened, crying out in need of my touch. Her hand fisted the hair on the back of my head. As she arched her back towards my face, her breasts swayed.

I sank in, savouring the salty tang of her skin. I took both of her hands in my right, snaked our fingers together, and trapped her arms above her head. Her natural perfume blossomed, mingling strongly with the scent of her lotion. 

I went lightheaded.

My other hand took her available breast, her unbelievably soft flesh almost melting in my grip. I pressed down hard, pinching her nipples between two fingers. I felt her heart try to burst from her chest. She moaned, “it hurts!” Loudly approving of the painful pleasure. 

That same hand slithered down her body as I relentlessly suckled her. It wound its way under her swimsuit. I ghosted over the matted, wet fur of her downy pubes. I scratched there lightly, irritated that I couldn’t see it.

She bucked her hips, trying to force my hand down to her heated core. She made to free her hands from my grip, but I was too strong. 

“Kiss me!” She demanded. I popped off her yams, lapped the sweat off her collarbone, to ultimately meet her juicy lips.

I ran my hand up and down the raging furnace of her cunny. I played with her, flicking her nubbin, caressing her folds, and invading her with my fingers. She responded eagerly with trembling thrusts of her pelvis. The sound of her squelching on my fingers, louder than even our hungry necking. 

I reached the end of my patience. Peeling myself away from her, I got off the bed while simultaneously pulling the single most annoying piece of fabric all the way off her and tossed into the depths of my living quarters.

Gemma’s hair was in disarray, half spread wildly, while the rest clung to her skin with sweat.

She scurried desperately up the bed until her back met the headboard. Her wobbling flesh, doing its best to hypnotise me. She spread her legs. Two fingers dipped, pressed down on her lips and opened herself for me. 

Her core was dripping, swollen, and pulsing. “Stop teasing me, Bas. Please!” She begged. 

I leapt at her. I didn’t hover hesitatingly. I didn’t ask for permission that was already given. I just plunged myself in deep with a single stroke.

A long languid moan escaped her as I pierced into her soft, warm, clenching depths. I felt myself nearly break just halfway in, but she wasn’t having it. One of her legs kicked at my waist, encouraging me all the way in until my head bumped into something. She groaned in discomfort. I pulled back; she gasped in sweet denial, so I speared back in until my balls smacked against her rear. 

My rhythm started like that, slow. But once I knew I wasn’t going to blow immediately, I picked up the pace more and more until I was pounding in mercilessly.

Each thrust was in harmony with a moan of ecstasy and the wet slapping of flesh. “Have you… done this… before? Ungh!” she asked through heaving breaths.

I kissed her hard and growled out, “you’re my first.” 

Her hands stopped fisting the sheets beneath us, painfully clutched my face so she could kiss me even deeper. I felt the smile more than I saw it.

Suddenly she began trembling, her eyelids fluttering. Her inner walls clamped down on my girth. My lower abdomen sensed the splash of her release as she sprayed it out. That did it to me too. I tried to pull out, but I couldn’t control the first shots. I came inside her. Even when I could squeeze out her, I continued to coat her raven bush and outer lips.

I flopped down, struggling to catch my breath. 

“Happy Birthday, Bas.” she panted out. 

I couldn't respond because my eyes were glued to her undulating flesh. I woke back up.

I kneeled above her, gripped her shoulders, and rolled her onto her stomach. “Again already?” she asked incredulously.

I got my first look at her devastating cheeks. I lifted her hips, watched as even the slightest movement caused them to ripple, and promptly stuffed myself back inside her. 

“We’re going to be here a while.” I decisively responded. She buried her face in the pillows and eagerly met each thrust of mine with her own. I guess she very much agreed.


PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

My Active Fics: I'm on TV! - A Harry Potter x Real World SI / Witch Weekly - A collection of smutty HP oneshots and miniseries.

BONUS & ADVANCED CHAPTERS available! Please consider supporting me on
Patreon

If you want to reach out or commission stories, find me on
Facebook

13