Prologue
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

France - 798 People killed in a year.

Italy - 5987 People killed in a year.

China - 1687 killed in a year.

Japan...Switzerland...USA...New Zealand...Russia...India...Egypt...Nigeria...Poland...Lithuania...Korea And so on. 

Mass murders do not stop, for no reason the annual murder rate in every country reaches a  thousand. The traces lead us to the culprits but of the different crimes. 

Innocent people go missing and the reason for this has not been understood for millennia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started before humans were born. When There was only a darkness. Then light appeared, after that a land, water, living organisms and finally a soul. It was then that two lost souls met each other, merged together and became one whole. In spirit and mind, only their material side were separating them. 

Even before the beginning they were fireflies that shone together in the dark. The moment when their pain and joy begun, was their first lives as human beings. They were born in one place, close to each other. During their lifetime the world also evolved. from tribes to civilization, civilization to kingdom and kingdom to empire. They were inhabitants of one of oldest and  strongest empires  known by the name Rome. 

-Hello i am Aelia! - a girl as beautiful as the sun, stretched out her hand that was hiding behind her white soft dress  to the boy whose clothes were covered in mud and soil.  

-I'm...iita... - A boy slightly shorter than her, hid his dirty hand behind the ripped clothes. 

-Whaat??!! - The girl could not hear his name because of the voice of the merchants around. 

-Iita!!! - shouted the one full of courage. 

-That name means the night! 

-and yours means the sun...

After seeing each other, everything changed. They became chained to each other. 

Same as magnets. No matter how hard you tried to separate them, they still somehow met each each other. 

They were born at the same time but in different sides of life.  They fell in love together, and after the heartbreaking tragedy. they died together. As the time passed, their love started to split. 

One was born far away  from other, another one started to come to life too early. But despite all of this, their meeting was already written in a book of destinies. 

They had love at first sight every time. 

As the time went on, their love was replaced by a desire to search, then tiredness, boredom, jealousy, hatred, evil and lastly, a murder. 

It is not a lie when they say ''Where there is a light, There will always be a darkness''

In the case of Aelia and Iita, the light started to fade slowly while darkness took over them and became eternal. 

until the day of their fifteenth  lives came. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suck at English but enjoy reading. Somehow.

0