Chapter 58 – Gay Ruminations: Interlude​
151 15 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The crimson throne, my home, my dynasty and castle. This time, there was only me and Hound—very cute in her small form. I pet her heads and their divine fluff. The heads yawned together as she sat up slowly.

“Hello, Hound!”

"Hello," the fluffy creature said before stretching, which was a sight to see considering her extra heads, two of which tilted. "So naptime's over then? I suppose...does that mean I have to leave the lap?" She asked, fluffily.

“No, you don’t have to leave the lap,” I said, continuing to pat her head. “But if you don’t leave the lap, what are we to do?”

The hellhound perked up a little, tail thumping on the ground. "We could talk about our classmates?"

I thought about it and scratched one of her many ears. I grinned. “Gossip, is it? Who should we start with?”

The ear twitched under my teasing hand before submitting to scratches. "What about that cat plague that spread throughout the school? I think even Boi got infected by that horrible disease." HelloHound shuddered.

“Nyea, they turned nyinto cyat people, nya.” I mimicked her exaggerated shuddering like a self-hating cat. The irony. Was it even possible for a cat to hate itself?

She growled, causing my lap to rumble with the force of three throats, three teeth-filled mouths threatened violence. Unfortunately, this was directly negated by her small and fluffy form. "That was such an unfortunate week. I honestly would've preferred another apocalypse; at least then I'd get some work headed my way."

I ruffled her fluff. “Sorry I brought it up. How about we talk about something else?”

She hummed, nuzzling into my lap further."Admittedly, Prince usually interrupts our gossip sessions so I haven't done my usual collecting...Oh! What about Sola chan?" If a doggy grin could be ominous, then hound's would have been downright devious.

“You mean about me stealing Sola-chan’s lunch money? Or was this about the pregnancy and baby situation?”

"The lunch money thing is a pretty regular occurrence, but the baby situation..." She trailed off as one of her heads huffed with laughter, the other dozing off.

I tried to remember the specifics of the baby situation, but they were all hazy to me. I could only picture Sola-sama pouting as Hound bullied him. I sent a silent prayer to the poor, bullied Sola-chan.

"I still don't know how he claimed Puppet was the father, unless he took one of rhap's treats that gave me this nifty shapeshifting power.” Hound thought for a moment. "Nor where the baby went after it escaped into the vents. It was probably another eldritch prank, but there's a lot of unanswered questions.”

I nodded. “I have a lot of questions. Somehow Corty became a loli, got pregnant, and lost the baby. At the same time, Sola-sama was impregnated by a Puppet. There are so many question marks hanging in the air...No pun Entended.”

The hound snorted in response to the punishment of verbal humor, then continued "Is anon still calling everyone crazy?" She asked.

“Of course, anyone who is that delusional would call everyone else crazy. It helps to assure one’s self.”

"It was really weird how he kept claiming that Corty was faking her pregnancy, and it was actually a pillow, especially after she lost the baby." Her ears flattened. "I wonder what even called him to this school.”

“There, there,” I said and rubbed her ears. “I think he was called to this school anonymously. He is trying to build a machine to cure our delusions. HAHAHAHAHA! I mean…” I coughed. “It is weird.”

The head that was dozing off snapped to attention and grumbled at me before settling down again after sniffing the air. "Yeah...weird...So what called you into the school? Blood? Glory? Sola's lunch money?"

“You think I’d plan th—” I cleared my throat again and puffed up my chest. “Actually, yeah, my entrance was all premeditated. Of course, the greatest queen in all of existence would come greet her subjects in person. Sola-sama’s lunch money is simply more spending power added to my blood vault.”

One of the heads squints at me. "...Uhuh...yeah, that's the reason, I bet. Personally, I was just curious and wandered too closely. Got sucked in, and here I am." The fluffy hound stretched again and flopped further into my lap, the second head now starting to nod off.

I sighed. The sleepy vibes she gave off were like a contagion, but sleeping was not something queens did. How could I maintain this glorious castle while I slept? I’d never...be...afforded...the luxury…

I felt a glorious fluffy blanket encapsulate me. Vivid pictures of fluffy hellhounds jumping in the clouds filled my vision. The enrapturing fluffy haven painted my dreaming landscape.

Written by my illustrious self and some barking in the background provided by HelloHound!

8