Chapter Forty: Planning a Harem
1.2k 14 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was more than a little difficult to focus with Noelle still impaled on me. She was impossibly tight, and if her climax hadn’t nearly knocked her out I’m not sure how much longer I would have lasted. Her chest heaved against mine, but I’d already learned that she wasn’t going anywhere. Her boosted strength meant removing her from my lap without quite the struggle was basically impossible.

She curled up into the crook of my neck, taking in deep breaths through her nose with her eyes closed. Her chest heaved, and she clenched around me every so often, but the intense hum coming from her throat and the soft smile on her face was more than enough for me to simply sit there and gently stroke her back while she recovered.

Her cries hadn’t exactly been quiet, so the others had woken up. Serena stretched languidly next to me, showing off her nudity with a demure smile while she did. Rhallani was still pressed into Tiana’s front, but with one hand between her legs, the other wrapped into a fist and jammed into her mouth, and her eyes shut tightly while she trembled. It didn’t take much thought to know what she was doing.

With only slight worry, I looked to Tiana. She looked from me to Noelle to Serena, then her gaze flicked down to Rhallani. She looked back at me one last time and blushed, so I turned my gaze to the gorgeous blond who had reached up to gently stroke Noelle’s thigh. By the time I turned back to Tiana, she’d wrapped a blanket around her shoulders and pulled it closed to protect her modesty. She’d left Rhallani curled up, reveling in the aftershocks of her apparent orgasm.

She seemed unable to meet my eyes, so I reached out and lifted her chin. “How are you?”

Her blush deepened. “My health is full, but It’ll still be a few days before my mana regen is back. I’m afraid I won’t be much use until then.”

I raised a brow at her. “That isn’t what I asked.”

“I’m—um, a little sore. After almost getting buried alive, I may have gotten a little carried away.”

Rhallani sat up and shot me an amused glance. She’d said much the same thing the morning after we’d had sex the first time. She touched Tiana’s shoulder gently. “This is Zaren’s way of asking if he pushed you too far last night and if you regret it at all.”

She turned a delicate shade of crimson. “Um, no. To both.”

I nodded, relieved. “Good. I don’t regret anything other than causing you some discomfort.” I turned to Serena and ran a hand through her hair. “Will you help her?”

Serena sat up and leaned close enough for me to kiss her over Noelle’s head. Her tongue shot out and trailed my lower lip. I must have twitched inside Noelle, because she jerked with a moan. She held a hand out to Tiana. “Come here.”

Uncertainly, Tiana crawled across the bed. When she came close to me, I felt Noelle tense up and grip me tighter. Then, as she carefully made her way over my legs, she came close enough that I could have leaned forward and kissed her if I wanted to.

But Noelle had other ideas. She whipped her head around with her teeth bared and hissed. Tiana stumbled back, and Noelle froze. Her smile was long gone, replaced by a frown. Everyone watched her with a mix of shock and confusion, but she just turned back to me.

“I do not know why I did that,” she said softly. She turned halfway towards Tiana while her hand made its way to my chest. “I’m sorry, Tiana.”

Tiana gulped. “I-it’s alright!”

But Noelle seemed troubled by it. I stroked her back while Tiana sat uncertainly beside Serena. Serena lifted the blanket and slipped underneath to press her naked body against Tiana’s. Tiana might be taller, but she was all legs, which meant sitting down she was the shorter of the two by a small margin. Serena wrapped around her, glowing slightly gold, and Tiana gasped. “What—?”

Serena smiled sweetly. “My skill works best the closer to the damage I touch.” Judging from the movements I could just make out below the blanket, I had a feeling I knew where she’d just stuck her fingers. I wasn’t sure that was quite how it worked, but who was I to argue?

Tiana let out a soft gasp and leaned back into Serena, who shot me a wink. I raised my brows, but that just let me turn my attention back to Noelle. Rhallani sidled up carefully to me, but Noelle didn’t react to her like she did Tiana.

I cupped Noelle’s face. “No need to be upset,” I told her, “but let’s try and understand what just happened, alright?”

She nodded somberly, a strange demeanor for someone to have while I was still inside them. “I cannot explain it. When I felt her drawing near, I just felt very…protective. Despite knowing she means you no harm.”

Rhallani leaned against my side. “Maybe it’s related to her race? I know some of the Beastial and Draconic races can be very territorial.”

It was certainly a theory worth considering. Then I trailed my thumb across her mouth and her lips parted. Wanting to test a theory, I gently slid my thumb up her lower lip. Her mouth opened wider, giving me plenty of access to press the pad of my thumb to her long, sharp canine.

The result was immediate. She shuddered and one arm went up to grab my wrist while her tongue shot out and wrapped around my thumb. I’d never noticed how long and flexible it was, but then again she vary rarely opened her mouth enough for me to see it. Even when talking. She pulled my thumb up more, pressing into her fang, and her hips started shifting on my member.

I groaned at the sudden movement and the pulse of heat that washed through where we were connected.

“That explains the biting, I suppose,” I said.

With visible effort, Noelle pulled back from my thumb, though her hips kept rocking slightly. “I’m sorry. I try to curb the impulse, but it is not always easy. You make it difficult to remain in control of myself sometimes.”

I chuckled. “It’s quite alright. I’ve never been into that kind of thing, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it in the moment.” I trailed my hands up her sides, brushing my thumbs against both nipples at once. She gasped and started bouncing on my length slowly and carefully. “But this is good. We’re learning a bit more about you. A slightly more animalistic nature isn’t something to be ashamed of, and if you’re first generation then your traits might be stronger than usual.”

Serena made an uncertain noise, still gently fingering Tiana. “You don’t think she needs blood like a vampire, do you?”

Rhallani made a thinking noise, then reached up and lifted Noelle’s front lip. Noelle looked at me with wide eyes, but made no movement to stop her. Then Rhallani dragged her own thumbs across the incisors and Noelle clenched like a vice around me.

“No, I don’t think so,” Rhallani mused. “Otherwise we’d have seen a sign of her needing it. You’ve never drunk blood before, have you Noelle?”

Noelle lifted herself higher off me than ever before and slowly lowered herself down before answering. “No. Except for when I swallowed some of Zaren’s by accident, at least.”

I wrapped a hand around her rear to help her keep sliding up and down my length. “Nekos, drakkens, and even erinyes are known to claim mates by biting,” I suggested. Then I thought back to when I’d first met Noelle. The bite marks that had covered her. Rage rose up in my throat, but I swallowed it down. I didn’t want to risk her misinterpreting the emotion.

A shared bite during intimacy among some races of demi-humans was sometimes a kind of mating bond or territorial claim. To sink their teeth into an unwilling partner was a show of dominance. If the people who’d hurt Noelle knew the details of her race, it was entirely possible they used the knowledge to keep her obedient.

I brought my free hand back to her cheek. “Is that what you’re doing, Noelle? Claiming me?” Her eyes went wide and her hips locked in place, but I gently exerted enough pressure to get her moving again, if only to reassure her that she wasn’t in any kind of trouble. “I won’t be upset if that’s the case. Especially not if you’re doing it out of instinct.”

She bit her lip and put her hands on my chest, her nails digging into me. “I do not know, but that does not sound…wrong…”

I shifted my hips enough that she gasped and fell into me. She looked up, her face just inches from mine, then moved her legs so she could keep thrusting herself down onto me while she stared into my eyes. “Do you want me to claim you?” I asked in a throaty whisper.

She clamped down like a vice and her pupils quivered. Her breath shortened, and she nodded once. I shifted my hand to her back and she leaned into it, baring her neck to me. I leaned down and pressed my lips to the scorching hot skin there and she let out a low keen. I nipped at her flesh and she started riding me faster and faster, pressing herself into me frantically.

But I knew that wasn’t enough. I trailed my lips down and to the patch of flesh between her neck and shoulder. Just like she had, I scraped my teeth along her skin until I could bite down on her. An exotic taste not quite like anything I’d ever experienced filled my mouth and she went crazy.

She cried out and began slamming her hips into mine with as much force as she could muster. The bed creaked and groaned while she took my entire length over and over as hard as she could. Her legs wrapped around mine and her grip on me became unbreakable. Her cry rose in pitch, and her hum intensified to match it. I could feel the vibration like a purr through where I bit down on her.

I reached up and guided her head to my own shoulder and she sunk her fangs into me. Still not hard enough to break skin, but only barely. Her thrusting reached a new peak and it was all I could do to hold on. Her walls fluttered around me then clenched down, but her climax only seemed to spur her on. I met her thrust for thrust if only to keep me from being fucked right through the bed below us.

My release was growing closer by the second, and almost against my will I bit down harder. She screamed into my shoulder, bucking and twisting as another orgasm ripped through her, but never trying to get my length anything but deeper inside her. I closed my eyes and let the clenching of her scorching, silky walls push me over the edge. I grabbed her hips and release tore through me. I matched her thrusts through the first few torrents of my orgasm, filling her with rope after rope of hot sticky seed until she slammed down onto me one final time, her entire body locked in orgasm.

She clenched her body around mine almost painfully thorough my release then, all at once, the strength fled from her petite frame. She went boneless in my arms and slumped against me, panting with her tongue hanging from her mouth and her eyes completely unfocused. She had no fight left in her while I gently lifted her off my length and let her slide to the side of me, nestled in the crook of my arm.

I leaned my head back against the headboard and closed my eyes to catch my breath. That had been one of the more intense orgasms I’d had to date. It seemed Noelle’s respec had paid off in dividends with how much strength she’d used to fuck me just now. I’d barely managed to get my heart rate down before I felt eager lips close over the head of my cock.

I cracked an eye at Rhallani, who was already cleaning me off with a twinkling smile. “You really enjoy the taste of other women on me, don’t you?” I asked her.

“Mmh, I really do. It’s almost as good as getting fucked by you,” she purred.

I shook my head and looked to Tiana, who seemed to be fighting off her own orgasm under Serena’s fingers. “You see what I have to deal with?” I asked, gesturing to Rhallani who had taken to running her tongue up and down my shaft.

“You p-poor, abused man,” Tiana said sarcastically, though there was a little jealousy on her face while she watched Rhallani.

I leaned down to kiss Noelle on the forehead and she smiled up at me, but her eyes remained closed. “I’m still not quite sure how I managed to be so lucky.”

Rhallani and Serena both flashed smiles at me, and even Tiana smiled a bit. Then her smile fell. “So, ah, now that I can actually think straight…” she shifted, her thighs rubbing together, but Serena’s hand never left from between her legs, “we should probably talk about…this. About how this is going to work, I mean.”

I just laughed. “When you figure it out, be sure to key me in. I’m just trying to keep up.”

Serena gave me a questioning look, and I nodded. She retracted her hand and slid out from under Tiana’s blanket. “You’ve put together that Zaren is the same one from the war against Grimsbane, yes?”

Tiana pulled the blanket tight. “Yes. Though, now that you mention it, the fact that someone I literally studied in history books was fucking me into this very bed twelve hours ago is boggling my mind just a bit.”

Rhallani flashed a smile at me. “I’d say you get used to it, but I haven’t yet. It makes it so much hotter.”

I thumped her forehead and she went back to suckling on my balls. She’d gone well past the point where I was completely clean. Anything she was doing now was solely for pleasure, and I was hardly going to stop her.

Serena continued. “Well, you’re wondering how that’s possible. Long story short, a goddess put him to sleep for thirty years, so this world is pretty new to him. Thirty years ago, things like harems and polygamous relationships weren’t the norm.”

Tiana looked from Serena to me as if waiting for us to tell her we’re joking. She shook her head. “Un-fucking-believable. The best cock of my life, and he’s either crazy or working for a goddess.” She laughed. “Whatever. I’m into it.” She looked at Noelle with some longing in her eyes. “But I’m guessing that, until last night, Serena and Rhallani were the only two fully in the harem, right?”

The fact that we were actually using the word harem in normal conversation still felt ridiculous, but I nodded. “That’s correct.”

She nodded, biting her lip. “I was a part of a harem for a minute, so I have a little experience, but not much. It didn’t end well for a number of us.” She curled up with her knees to her chest. “You’ll want to decide what kind of harem you want before you go much further.”

I rubbed the bridge of my nose. “What kind of harem? There are kinds now?”

She blushed and looked away. “I’ve known a few in them, and like I said I was in one once. All of them have hierarchies to some extent, though some are stricter and some are more natural. Whether a top down hierarchy or a more role based one, making sure everyone has a good idea of one another’s place in it can help defuse a lot of issues before they begin. Then there’s coming up with the rules of the harem itself.”

I chuckled dryly. “You’ll forgive me if I find it hard to believe I’ve got to impose restrictions on the women willing to let me be with other women.”

It was Rhallani who answered this time. “Don’t think of them as restrictions, think of them more like guidelines to make sure everyone is on the same page. Agreements of expectations on both sides, yours and theirs. Juggling multiple relationships isn’t exactly easy, after all.” I couldn’t tell if her going right back to suckling on my sac made the whole situation more or less ridiculous.

I lifted a leg to give her better access and she shifted happily, resting her head on my thigh. “Alright, fine. What kind of guidelines?”

“Well, for starters, relationships. Not just yours, but ours,” Tiana said. “As well as whether you’re allowed to add or remove members with impunity.”

“Actually,” Serena chimed in, “we already talked about that one. Full consensus is required.” She leaned in closer. “And you’re already approved,” she said with a smile.

Tiana blushed, but kept her composure. “Then we should talk about our side of things. Whether we’re expected to only spend time with you, or if the relationship is going to be more open. If you prefer one-on-one time, if you want to be present for any or all intimacy between your lovers, or otherwise.”

My member twitched a bit at the last point, something that Rhallani clearly noticed from the wink she shot at me. “Well, though I feel like a bit of an ass saying it, I think I might rip the balls off any man who touched a single one of you.”

That earned me smiles all around. Serena grabbed my hand immediately. “And you’re the only man I’ll ever want,” she promised.

Then my eyes fell to Rhallani. “Girls, on the other hand…” Rhallani clearly had more than a little bisexuality running through her, and Serena was hardly unwilling to go along with her advances.

Once again, Tiana came to my rescue. “Since you’re new to this decade, you should probably know that because of the overabundance of women—especially among adventurers—the number of more casual relationships has grown greatly. Sometimes even between three or four women. Almost like a harem without a master.”

My gut twisted, but Serena spoke before I could. “There will be no master of this harem, and nobody will refer to him as such.” Her tone was kind, but firm enough that Tiana’s eyes widened.

She nodded. “Right. Of course.”

I ran a hand through Rhallani’s hair and her eyes closed while she bobbed up and down on my length. “If we’re doing this, we do it as equals. Nobody is subservient to me, and I’m not anyone’s superior. Er, unless they’re into that kind of thing in the bedroom, at least.” I cleared my throat. “And at least among other members of the harem, I think it’s only fair you have full autonomy. I’d hate for Rhallani to only be able to use that strap when I’m around.”

Rhallani beamed as much as she could with her lips wrapped around my shaft, but Serena just snickered behind her hand. Looking down at her, I remembered what she’d said once about having someone to occupy her time with since she didn’t want to monopolize me. Then I thought of what Tiana had told me and an idea started to form in my head.

I cupped Rhallani’s chin. “And as for those relationships, if you all are willing to share me, then I’m willing to share you, to an extent. If any of you wanted to take a girlfriend or two, then I’d hardly complain, though I’d like to have at least a little input.” I smirked at Rhallani, who seemed to be struggling to comprehend what exactly I was saying. “In fact, I guess if things shook out that way, it would be like the members of my harem having their own sub-harems.”

Rhallani went stock still, her eyes growing wide. Then she launched herself at me in a blur and the next thing I knew I was having to fight her tongue off with my own. One of her arms wrapped around me, and it wasn’t long before I found out where the other went. Fingers wrapped around my shaft a half second before she lowered herself down onto my length, her slick walls sucking me in greedily.

“I love you so much,” she breathed, starting to bounce up and down on my length.

I chuckled and grabbed two handfuls of her ass. “I love you, too, bookworm.”

A half smile pulled at Tiana’s lips. “I shouldn’t be surprised you’d come up with something so…unorthodox. Though involving demi-humans in your harem could cause you problems down the road. The more common practice is to have the harem consist of humans while demi-humans serve more as concubines or pleasure servants.” Her disgusted tone told me all I needed to know about her opinion on that.

I barked out a laugh. “Maybe, but I imagine not nearly as many problems as when I start dismantling the Accords and the guild system.” Tiana’s jaw dropped. “Unorthodox is kinda my thing.”

Smiling, Serena crawled over so that she could take the side that wasn’t still cradling Noelle. “Zaren here is going to change a lot of things. If that’s a problem for you, then you might want to mention that now.”

Tiana bit her lip, then looked to me. “You really think you can do it? Get rid of the Accords and reform the adventurer system?”

“It’ll be tough, but then so was killing a tyrant calling upon an outer god,” I said with a shrug. “Saving the world makes changing it seem a little less daunting.” Then Serena pressed her lips to the underside of my jaw and reached out to start fingering Rhallani’s clit. “We’ll make due, but expect there to be plenty of opposition. I’ll need you at your strongest so you can protect yourself when I’m not around.”

The mage let out a long breath. “Then fuck it, I’m in. I hope you’ve at least got a plan.”

Serena had started going lower to trail kisses along the newest scars on my chest, causing me to gasp a little when her teeth closed over my nipple. Rhallani noticed and started riding harder, throwing her head back and playing with one breast while holding herself up with her other hand on my thigh.

I tore my attention from the building pleasure to focus on Tiana. “I’ve got the makings of a plan, but how things go with Cynthia will affect those.”

She nodded. “Right. That makes sense. And the last thing I mentioned? The hierarchy? I understand if I’m at the bottom, being the newest and all.”

Rhallani just rolled her eyes. “Fuck that. Come over here.”

After a second of consideration, Tiana abandoned the blanket and crawled over. While she did, I said, “my relationship with each of you is different, and that’s never going to change. But if we’re in a relationship like this, we’re all equal. I won’t pretend to be some kind of savant capable of keeping the four of you—and anyone else we add, besides—perfectly satisfied. All I ask is that if you have problems, whether it’s problems with another girl or with me, that you come and tell me so we can work it out.”

Rhallani slowed and Serena rose back up to suckle on my neck. Rhallani looked at Tiana and asked, “so, how do you want him? I’m always happy to share.” When Tiana didn’t answer right away, Rhallani jabbed her playfully. “Come on, I can see you feeling left out. That won’t do.”

Tiana squirmed, then looked at me with hooded eyes. “Well, if memory serves, you did tell me to imagine how good your mouth would feel in…other places.”

Rhallani grinned, and while I was more than happy to comply I felt just a little buried under bodies at the moment. My horny little Arelim already had that well in mind, though. “Stand up and straddle him,” she said immediately.

Tiana’s eyes widened. She looked from me to Rhallani, then her blush increased. She stood on the bed, though, and braced her hands against the wall behind me while she carefully stepped in between me and Rhallani, who was still impaled on my length.

Then she paused. “Wait, on second thought, you don’t have to—” I silenced her by grabbing her hips and pulling her close enough to run my tongue up her slit. Her legs buckled, and she nearly fell onto my face. She’d barely regained her balance before Rhallani leaned forward to claim her asshole.

Rhallani and I both went to work with our tongues while Rhallani rode me and Serena’s mouth explored everywhere she could reach. Noelle rolled enough to wrap her arms around me and seemed more than content, but I was more than a little busy trying to wring out every drop of pleasure from Tiana while also staving off my impending orgasm.

I leaned forward enough to throw one of Tiana’s legs over me and she let some of her weight rest on my shoulder while I reached as deep into her with my tongue as I could. Rhallani’s hand snaked around to finger her clit, and it was only a second later when Tiana’s first release hit her. She cried out, clenching around both mine and Rhallani’s tongue, but she managed to stay standing.

I slid up to suckle on her nub at the same time I shot a load into Rhallani with a grunt. Tiana’s hand not on the wall sunk into my hair and I felt Rhallani slide off my length. Serena’s warmth left me, and not long after, I felt another set of lips wrapped around me. I could still feel Rhallani buried in Tiana’s rear entrance, so I knew it had to be Serena working my sensitive cock back to hardness. How they’d all squeezed together to manage it was beyond me.

I licked every part of Tiana while Serena did the same for me. Her hot tongue worked over every inch of my shaft, then she suckled my sac, cleaning it of any juices that had spilled out, then she went lower. And lower.
I felt her tongue rake across my own rear entrance and bucked, nearly sending Tiana tumbling. Serena traced a few slow circles around the rim, but by then I was back to full hardness. Her tongue disappeared, quickly replaced by the unmistakable warmth of her lower lips wrapping around my shaft, sheathing me in her in a single go.

Rhallani was pressed into me, but she still never relinquished her place between Tiana’s cheeks. I felt hands wrapping around the breasts pressing into my chest and knew Serena was fondling Rhallani now. Tiana’s moans turned into loud cries and her fingers dug into my hair while I searched her insides with my tongue for every sensitive spot I could reach. By the time I felt Serena cumming on my cock with a throaty moan I’d pushed Tiana to yet another climax.

Serena paused, then slid off my length. Then I felt Rhallani’s weight disappear from my stomach, and the next thing I knew Tiana was being guided back down. Serena helped lower her while Rhallani lined me up, and in a single motion they’d sat Tiana down so that I was buried to the hilt inside her.

“Oh fuck!” she cried, leaning forward to lean on my shoulder with her breasts in Noelle’s face. Only then did I realize there were two new additions to the room.

Ryoko and Tsuki both sat at the foot of the bed with wide eyes and flushed cheeks, watching every part of what was happening with rapt attention. They’d already seen quite a bit and I was halfway to another orgasm, so I reached over Tiana and slipped two fingers into her ass that was still slick from Rhallani’s spit, and used it to start guiding her up and down my length.

She groaned into me for a moment before she started working herself up and down on her own, then cried out again. I craned my neck to see that Noelle had sunk her teeth into the flesh of her shoulder while kneading her breasts. Her crimson eyes flicked to mine with a triumphant light in them. Tiana voiced no complaint, instead gyrating her hips and trying to squeeze me dry.

“When did you two get in here?” I asked, breathing hard.

Tsuki licked her lips. “Around the time you pumped Rhallani full of about a gallon of cum.”

Only then did I realize that Ryoko had something clutched in her hands. “Um, we went downstairs to get some food, and the innkeeper said you had some deliveries. The door was unlocked, so we let ourselves in.”

Tsuki’s eyes flicked back down to where I was sliding in and out of Tiana. “Rhallani wasn’t kidding. You really do have some kind of magic cock.”

I shot Rhallani a glare, which earned me a sheepish smile in return, just as Tiana’s head shot back and she started to impale herself on me hard enough to send her breasts bouncing. “Yes he—nng—fucking—oh, shit—DOES!!!”

Then she came, and I let her climax push me over the edge to deposit a third and final load deep into her depths. She pressed her lips to mine fervently while she twitched and spasmed, and I returned the kiss with equal fervor. When she was done, she scooped up Noelle—who let out a surprised grunt—and curled around her, then nestled into my side.

“Fucking fuck you feel good inside me,” she panted, squeezing Noelle between her breasts and nuzzling into my neck. I wrapped my arms around them both and she hummed happily. “You feel good like this, too,” she said softly.

Rhallani slid over and took the notes from Ryoko. “Cynthia stopped by, but we were all still out. She wants to meet at a restaurant in town for dinner, Jezal finished your secret project, and the first payment for the spiders went through,” she rattled off.

“Jezal!” Ryoko perked up. “Can I go learn from Garm again, then?”

I chuckled, running my hand through Tiana’s thick, auburn hair. “If he and Vaze have no issue with it, then yes. In fact, we should probably come up with a gameplan for the rest of the day.”

Rhallani perked up. “Oooh! If we have money, I want to buy books!”

That made me smile. I looked at Serena. “Will you go with her? Until further notice, I don’t want any demi-humans to be without a human to make sure nobody tries anything.”

Serena nodded. “Of course. I’d like to see if I can find some things anyways. We can drop the twins off along the way.”

Ryoko squealed in delight and bounded over to throw her arms around my neck, unbothered by my nude state. “Thank you! You’re the best Patron ever!”

I hugged her back, trying to ignore her leg pressing against my length. “Sounds like a pretty low bar. I haven’t even gotten started yet.”

Her tail swished and she hugged me tighter, then she let me go and ran nimbly back to her sister. “I’ll work on that recipe you gave me. I think I’m getting close to succeeding!”

I looked to Tiana and Noelle. Tiana, though she was still basking in afterglow, still looked utterly exhausted. “You’re welcome to stay here and rest if you’d like. Saving my life earns you more than a little rest and relaxation.”

She smiled. “Thanks for the offer, but I think I’ll go with them. If I’m leaving the city, I want to have plenty of supplies. And I can keep an eye on the twins as well.”

“Fair enough.” I gave her another kiss. “But check with Serena before buying things. There’s a good chance we already have a lot of the stuff you need, and what’s mine is yours.”

Her smile widened and she looked away, blushing. Noelle looked up at me expectantly and with a little hesitation. “You’ll be with me today.” She relaxed visibly and settled into Tiana’s bust with her arms still as wrapped around me as she could manage. “Though before we go anywhere, I think I’d like to know how your evolution went. Considering where it ended up,” I gestured towards the sweating bodies of the women I’d just fucked, Noelle included, “I take it things went well?”

She looked at me for a while, then she reached out for my hand. I met her halfway, and she guided it to her face and pressed it into her cheek, taking a long breath in through her nose. Then she said, “six skill evolutions.”

Pandemonium ensued.

My jaw dropped. Ryoko’s surprise was the most tame of us all, but Tsuki exclaimed something about Noelle getting more evolutions than she had skills. Serena let out a soft cry, then hid her mouth behind her hands while tears built in the corners of her eyes. Tiana made a few surprised comments of utter disbelief, trying and failing to dislodge Noelle’s iron grip on her while she hid from Rhallani.

Rhallani looked like she was about to erupt. She vibrated so hard the bed shook and her eyes glowed intensely while guesses barreled out of her a mile a minute. Then she practically tripped over her own feet in an excited scramble to find her book to take notes, and by the time she’d come back I’d managed to calm the others.

“Now,” I told them, “let’s all remain calm and quiet for a moment.” I turned to Noelle, who hesitantly emerged from Tiana’s chest to latch onto me, hiding behind me from everyone else. “Now, Noelle, if you don’t want to tell us the details, you don’t have to.”

“I will,” she said with determination. “I want you all to know what you’ve done for me.”

And so she told us. Not just her new skills, but the ones that had been replaced. Halfway through I’d wrapped my arms around her, and by the time she was done I’d pulled her into a crushing embrace that she happily returned. It wasn’t long before Serena joined in, followed closely by Rhallani and Tiana, and then even Ryoko and Tsuki, despite the two of them being the only ones clothed.

We hadn’t been like that for long before I felt someone’s hand on my member, slowly stroking me to hardness, but I was wrapped up in enough people that I couldn’t tell who it was. My arms were wrapped around Noelle, and everyone else was wrapped around me, so I was firmly pinned in place.

It was Rhallani who finally broke the silence. “We can’t use her as a control, can we?” she asked.

“No,” I told her. Tiana shot me a knowing look. A sudden evolution on this scale was unheard of. There was no other explanation for it than the sword interfering with Noelle’s class. I could only guess as to its motives, but one thing was for sure.

I owed the sword even more now.

Serena sniffled. “It truly is a miracle.”

It was difficult to argue, and her words made an alarm bell ring in my head. It was a miracle. For generations, it had been agreed upon that classes were the domain of the gods. To try and manipulate them through any means other than hard work was said to earn you their ire. For the sword to be able to affect and change classes…

No, not the sword. Whatever was inside the sword. I’d entered, and there had been two distinct entities. Whatever existed in the center of the soul scraps was one, that unending and encroaching darkness that ripped apart the shred of soul I’d left behind was another. The missing piece that had been bothering me so long seemed to fit into place.

The sword’s frustration suddenly made sense. The sword wasn’t alive at all. Or, if it was, it was separate to whatever mind had been brushing up against mine recently. The crimson energy that boosted my strength and seemed to be able to affect my skills was separate from the burning pull that tried to rip my soul from my body. It wasn’t just a sword, it was a container. A trap, maybe. Something built to draw in and hold power. A jailer and its prisoner, wrapped up in one and sealed further by the scabbard.

And Allura told me she suspected it was from another realm. That it had caught the attention of this outer god. Was it the sword that the god was after? Or was it whatever was in the sword? Had it been brought to our plane empty and filled by some powerful entity here? Or did it arrive already bearing its prisoner? Was I running around with another outer god trapped in my storage? If I was, were they friend or foe to the outer god Allura feared? Did Allura even know the answers?

I was snapped from my thoughts by a second hand finding its way to my member. Then a third that, seemingly surprised two others had beaten it to the punch, went to fondling my sac. Then a fourth slid over all of them and wormed its way between me and whoever was pressed into my back to dig its fingers into my ass cheek.

I sighed. “You know, we do have to get going eventually.”

There were some giggles, then I felt the unmistakable fluffy tail of a Kitsune tickle against my taint, making me jerk into the hands stroking me. Which sister it had been, I had no idea. Then more hands joined in, and soon anyone who wasn’t working to keep me trapped in the pile was actively stroking, squeezing, or kneading something below my belt. I thought about trying to break free, but only briefly. After all, who was I to complain?

I leaned my head on the top of Noelle’s and closed my eyes, giving myself to the hands and tails caressing me. It wasn’t long before I finished, my seed spraying into the throng of bodies. A cheer went up, and I shook my head with a smile.

“As much as I appreciate the attention,” I told them, “I’ll be late meeting Cynthia if we take too much longer. And if I miss that dinner? Well, I might just be so inconsolable that I take a room to myself tonight.”

They all released me pretty quick after that.

37