9 – The salad (ero)
479 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arivarea turned round and sauntered towards Hayune. “I see,” she laughed. “I didn’t realise you saw us that way.”

It goes without saying that after spending an entire week running countless missions with Puppy she learned about Arivarea and Puppy’s relationship quirks.

“Well, I just thought it might be fun.” said Hayune, trying her best to get past her embarrassment. Arivarea pondered for a minute trying to think if she ever let slip that Puppy was a demon in the sheets.

“What gave you that impression?” asked Arivarea with genuine curiosity having not remembered any such conversation.

Hayune lowered her head. “Well, when Puppy sleeps during missions he, well, his thing gets quite excited.”

Arivarea quickly nodded her head in understanding, if she’d witnessed it herself then that explains why she’s being so forward. No single female could look at something like that, even through trousers, and not want to see how it feels.

Puppy looked sheepishly away from the two girls. Arivarea was looking at him with a condescending smirk and Hayune could barely look his way at all.

“This is the longest I’ve gone without sex, alright? You can’t hold it against me.” he said defensively. Truly, ever since his steamy sessions with his master had begun, he’d never gone more than two days without and even that was a rare occurrence.

“So, what do you think?” she asked him.

“I’m fine with it,” he said. Arivarea almost laughed at his pathetic attempt to not look excited about the prospect.

“Then what are we waiting for, we have much to catch up on.” said Arivarea now even more eager to get started.

Hayune now walked alongside Arivarea with Puppy taking up the other side.

“Aren’t you happy Puppy, now you can really get going.” Aricarea teased him and prodded his ribs. “Hayune I hope you’ve got stamina.”

“Well, it’s been a while so…” Arivarea giggled, these two were far too fun to bully.

They eventually arrived back at Puppy and Arivarea’s inn. It was still mid-morning so the few other guests were already out and about leaving the inn empty and silent.

When the innkeeper saw the trio walk up the stairs, Arivarea already copping a feel of Puppy’s bottom, he had a very bad feeling. He decided promptly to tend some errand in the back room where there was decent noise isolation from the rooms.

Arivarea took the more dominant role this time, she had not realised how pent-up she was. After doing all that work saving a city in the most boring way possible she was now eager for her reward.

She pushed Puppy onto the bed after giving him a lovely deep kiss. She then held Hayune’s hand and gave Puppy a little show of them undressing each other.

Hayune quickly caught on and began disrobing Arivarea, revealing her perky breasts and muscled stomach. Hayune couldn’t help but run her hand over her abs which tensed slightly as her hand got lower. Hayune herself was stripped down after removing the dress clinging to her shoulders which fell to the floor unceremoniously.

Hayune’s underwear was still on but she moved in to kiss Arivarea unable to hold back the excitement. Arivarea made no move to deny the kiss and as they both continued caressing each other.

Puppy observed the two women excitedly. One with green skin and blonde hair, the other with brown skin and green hair. He marveled at the green feast before him which looked like an exotic salad.

The two women eventually broke the kiss. “How do you think we tackle this then?” asked Arivarea who was stroking Puppy’s dick through his trousers.

“Double team.” said Hayune without taking her eyes off his crotch.

“Great idea,” said Hayune who bent over and pulled Puppy’s trousers down revealing his erect penis.

Hayune scoffed as if what she was looking at could not exist. She quickly swallowed her shock then swallowed the cock. Arivarea was taken aback at first and a little regretful that she couldn’t take it in first but there was still plenty of dick to interact with.

Whilst Hayune worked on the end, Arivarea used her hands and tongue to stroke the shaft. Puppy’s first double blowjob was quite fantastic, Hayune’s technique could easily rival Vales and Arivarea’s contribution was going a long way to make the experience almost mind numbingly pleasurable.

After a minute or two Hayune popped his dick out of her mouth and gave Arivarea a chance to suck on it. Arivarea took the opportunity happily as Hayune moved forward to make out with Puppy. After spending so much time with him she could not help but develop a little crush on him.

Hayune began the kiss with sensitivity and a closed mouth. Puppy responded by teasing open her lips with his tongue to which she readily accepted. It was not long before they were fully exploring each other's mouths while Puppy’s hand reached towards Hayune’s bountiful bottom.

Arivarea was zoned in completely to the dick she was servicing and by the time she looked up Hayune was sitting on Puppy’s face and he was vigorously eating her out. Arivarea smirked and climbed on top of him, her lower lips were drenched at the thought of consuming Puppy’s monstrous dick.

She gave the tip kiss with her pussy lips, then massaged it backwards and forwards before finally putting on some downward pressure and swallowed the head. She heard Puppy moan and watched as Hayune looked backward to see what had caused it.

Hayune decided to turn the other way so that she could watch the wondrous sight of Arivarea bouncing up and down on Puppy’s cock. Her lust skyrocketed at the beautiful sight and she climaxed not even a minute later.

Puppy was trying his hardest not to get his hips involved knowing that Arivarea was enjoying having control for once and focused on pleasing Hayune.

After summing she shifted down a bit. “Could you go here now?” she asked, poking her lucsious arse at Puppy’s face. “Don’t worry, I bathed this morning and haven’t done anything since.”

Puppy only nodded his head and began work on Hayune’s second hole. There was no way he had gone through three years of sex with his master and not experienced eating arse.

Hayune’s moans became a little louder and now with the added distraction, Arivarea was able to take her time with Puppy’s meat inside her. Her bouncing became more intense as his shaft finally reached the end of the road. She was moaning wildly while watching Hayune shiver from pleasure as well, the two women locked lips as they both shared the man underneath them.

Arivarea came quickly and gave up the seat for Hayune who had actually climaxed a couple of times albeit only small ones. Now that it was her turn for the main attraction she quickly shuffled down Puppy’s body and immediately inserted his dick into her pussy.

She quickly felt his size and collapsed onto his legs. She had only taken in the head but she felt like she just squeezed her fist up there. Arivarea giggled a little and began kissing Puppy and occasionally stealing glances at how Hayune was progressing with the impossibly large shaft.

Hayune eventually took it as deep as she could then started pumping. She was quickly tiring as she didn’t have the same athleticism as Arivarea and Puppy took over, softly pumping himself inside her until she collapsed again in a large orgasm that made Arivarea raise an eyebrow.

“Wow, that was hot.” she said. She climbed aboard Puppy again and went for her second round. It would be her final round as Puppy finally took hold of the reins to start smashing into her doggy style.

Arivarea quickly became a mess and collapsed next to Hayune, a massive orgasm still echoing throughout her body. Puppy had figured out what tempo and intensity drove her crazy and was quick to finish her.

Arivarea’s sexual stamina was pitifully low so she was already passed out with a loose face.

Hayune, however, was ready for one more round. Although she could barely keep herself up so she only poked her arse in the air. She pulled apart her cheeks to show Puppy exactly where she wanted it this time.

Her arsehole opened and closed as if begging to take something inside. Puppy lubed it up a little with his saliva and thanks to his dick being soaked in vagina juice, he managed to slide inside quite comfortably.

Hayune groaned much deeper than before, this hole was clearly her preference. He noticed he could actually reach quite deep inside Hayune’s arse, managing to get in until only three inches remained.

He steadily pounded her until she quivered as she reached orgasm. Puppy let himself cum inside of her beautiful arse without worry and filled her up nicely. She collapsed and as Puppy’s dick slid out his cum came trailing after it.

He lay down and put the collapsed Arivarea who still had her arse in the air into a more comfortable position in his arms and waited for them to recover with the full intention of going again.

After they woke up they both managed to go one more time which was just enough for Puppy to cum one more time. Then they all went to the inn’s bath facilities where Hayune hurriedly washed herself and got back to the Guild for work whilst Puppy and Arivarea relaxed until mid-afternoon thinking about what they would do with all the money they had now.

I have a new book, don't worry it's just as steamy as this one.

Redemption's Rose

13