15 – Before the bath (ero)
691 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roh Ten’s actions brought an impressively heated mood to the room. After she sloppily parted with Puppy, she moved swiftly over to Thistle, wanting to establish her willingness to join in on the action.

“You want one too?” she asked teasingly as Thistle breathed heavily in anticipation. Thistle could only nod her head, Roh Ten obliged easily. Giving Thistle the sloppiest kiss of the lot, polluted with the saliva of Puppy and Arivarea.

Arivarea adapted quickly, as Roh Ten was kissing Thistle, she shuffled over and began disrobing the feisty Rinean. After enough fabric had been removed, Arivarea plunged her face into Roh Ten’s garden. Roh Ten gasped into Thistles mouth as Arivarea’s intense tongue lapped at her already soaking pussy.

Puppy was not far behind, he shoved his already engorged dick into Arivarea’s vagina, eliciting a small whelp from the tree girl. Thistle was enjoying playing with Roh Ten’s tongue but she had become less intense after being distracted by Arivarea’s own tongue.

She was sufficiently turned on and soaking wet. She dislodged from Roh Ten and allowed her to enjoy being eaten out. Thistle instead shuffled toward Puppy who she noticed had free hands. Puppy needed not even speak as Thistle presented herself to him. Without interrupting the rhythm he had with Arivarea, he began working on Thistle. He rubbed her pussy with his whole hand a bit to check the wetness, then began work on the clit. Slowly at first, and lightly so that she could enjoy it for some time rather than getting sore immediately.

She laid her head back on the bed, sighing in pleasure at the steady pressure from Puppy. She found herself once again within range of Roh Ten’s mouth, thanks to her height. She closed in again, occupying Roh Ten’s mouth once more.

Arivarea was borderline cumming, but she maintained her efforts on Roh Ten. That was until Puppy picked up the pace just a little, she only lasted for seven more seconds after that until she came on Puppy’s dick.

Roh Ten was panting, she had been so close but something had paralysed Arivarea. She parted with Thistle to find Arivarea collapsed, spasming slightly in time with Puppy’s thrusts. Puppy pulled out of Arivarea to let her recover and beckoned Roh Ten over.

She did not need to be asked twice. She crawled over and lay down on her back. Her perky chest, too small to sag to either side, stood proudly. Puppy cupped them in his hands and tenderised them a little. He found her sopping wet and so attempted to slide in. She was extremely tight, a symptom of her smaller stature. She was by no means tiny, she was only slightly below average and her muscle mass made her appear anything but average.

Puppy admired Roh Ten’s rippling stomach muscles as she struggled to take in his dick. She clenched and yelped a couple of times but eventually he had hit the end of the line. He moved slowly at first, allowing her to get used to the size.

It did not take long for her toned arms to wrap around his neck to bring him close for a deep kiss whilst he rammed her. She had a surprising amount of stamina, taking five minutes to finally give way to the orgasm despite being warmed up by Arivarea.

Puppy took his soaking dick out of her, now covered in the fluids of two women. He looked to the third, who was primed and her smirk showed him she’d been waiting. Still the only woman who could swallow his cock whole, she spread her pussy open with her fingers invitingly.

“Give me all of it,” she said seductively.

Puppy obliged, thrusting inside; her warm walls accommodating every inch. He felt comfortable inside her, not just length but girth was happily eaten up without trouble. He almost came then and there.

Thistle moaned loudly as he entered, never had she experienced being so filled. Her bloodline was beneficial in many ways, finding a suitable partner was not one of them.

He lay down on top of her, allowing her to wrap her arms around him, enclosing him in her sweaty, taut body. She felt her consciousness sliding away from her as his rhythm took her someplace else. She crushed him against her, again feeling like she wanted him even closer.

Puppy seemed to catch on because he made a move she was not expecting. He cloned himself. She had seen him use it in combat but before she could guess what he was using it for here, she felt the clone line up with her other hole.

She had never taken it there before but welcomed it nonetheless. She hoped it would sate her desire for closeness.

Puppy entered slowly, her arsehole parting perfectly to welcome him. He heard her moan inexorably. He entered fully, with nothing to stop him, he began moving both his bodies. Her soft moans evolved into loud pants and occasional seductive grunts.

Her mind was going haywire, the level of pleasure he was providing was unfamiliar to say the least. However, it was still there. No matter how she hugged, no matter how she moved she wanted to be closer.

“More…” she panted. Puppy only had one idea left. He summoned another clone, this time sitting on the bed close to her face. The clone held its dick in front of her mouth. She barely even thought about it before gobbling it up. The pure amount of Puppy that was filling her finally satisfied her. She felt him close now. She lunged her head back and forth, pleasuring the clone as the other two Puppys worked on pleasuring her. It was a sloppy, noisy and frankly heinous mess.

Puppy was sweating, not just due to the heat their bodies were producing. He could feel the pleasure of the clones. He was feeling the sensation of all three holes at the same time, and he was holding on for dear life.

Thistle did not take long to come, she sprayed all over Puppy with the most almighty projection he’d ever witnessed. She came so hard she blacked out, she still had the dick in her mouth though, almost unwilling to let it go.

“That was wild,” panted Arivarea as she crawled over having recovered from her pleasure induced stupor.

“She almost had me,” laughed Puppy as he pulled himself free of her, dismissing the clones in the process. “Ready for another round?”

“Lay me out,” she cooed.

Puppy did not hesitate. He plunged inside, from behind again. It was Arivarea’s favourite position by far. It was Puppy’s too considering he got a handful of her incredible arse and a perfect view of her juicy thighs and sexy back.

He ploughed away, feeling her sloppy walls cave for him. He had carved his way through her vagina enough times now for it to feel comfortable beyond measure. It gripped him tightly, unwilling to let go every time he pulled out. She wailed delightfully as he plunged it back in.

He leaned forward onto her back so that he could play with her perky brown breasts. Larger than Roh Ten’s but way smaller than Thistle’s. Not that Puppy cared, he was hooked on the mutual feeling of love and pleasure they shared.

As was typical for Arivarea, she did not last long. Puppy was again, very close but Arivarea collapsed before he could finish. In a haze he looked towards Roh Ten who covered her pussy up very quickly with her hand, clearly too sore for another round. She crawled over anyway, with a daring smile on her face.

“Finally, I get to swallow this damn thing,” she said to no one in particular. She pushed him down on the bed and got on her knees on the floor in front of him.

Puppy stroked her long black hair and raised his eyebrow questioningly. He wanted to make sure she really wanted to. She replied by licking the head teasingly. His dick instantly twitched.

She parted her lips and with a strong suction, swallowed the head. She used her tongue to circle it slowly, leaving Puppy amazed at her skill. Roh Ten then did something he was not expecting. She practically inhaled his entire rod. All the way up to the base. Puppy groaned ecstatically as she watched the relatively small woman take it all in.

The second one, to take it all. Although it was not her pussy, it was just as good. It was a feeling he had not experienced, being that deep inside a girl's mouth. Roh Ten did not even choke, she just bobbed her head up and down casually making it look easy.

Her throat bulged and squeezed Puppy’s dick in a mocking way, she knew he would not last long. He didn’t. After a minute he unloaded down her throat, straight into her stomach, bypassing all the normal digestive procedures.

She released him from her mouth, taking a comically long time to fully extricate it. She smiled bewitchingly then lay down next to him and Arivarea, poor Thistle was still passed out, all her holes slightly creamy and wet from the assault.

They decided to relax a little before they bathed, in consideration of Arivarea’s wobbly legs and Thistle's lack of consciousness.

Took me a while to update this, I know. I was focused on my other book which is still losing to this one in word count. I hope this somewhat makes up for it because it's steamy af.

Am I writing too much ero?
  • I want more ero Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I want less ero Votes: 1 3.4%
  • This is just the right amount of ero Votes: 19 65.5%
Total voters: 29
9