18 – Ocune, the underwater city
114 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The others entered the dark ocean. Puppy was a little frightened watching the waves slowly consume his companions. Roh Ten prodded him with the hilt of her sword. He looked toward her, she also seemed nervous. She grabbed his hand and marched forward, pulling him with her.

Puppy pulled his foot out of the water and examined it, it was not wet at all. Sure enough he was standing in the ocean, by all accounts his legs should be wet. Roh Ten appeared similarly confused. She was clinging onto her clothing, hoisting them above the lapping water. After watching Puppy, she dropped her clothes in then hastily took them out again. Bone dry.

The two looked at each other and decided to just follow Arivarea and Thistle who were long gone beneath the surface. They walked forward and eventually submerged themselves.

They were met with the sight of a sprawling city, houses of varying sizes topped by roofs in the shape of waves. Some of the bigger ones looked like tsunamis bearing down on the city as if to destroy it. The street was covered in rocks that had been beaten smooth from the tide.

There were plenty of people, and it was a far more diverse spread than in Mardoch. The population appeared to have more of an underwater theme, unsurprisingly.

They wandered the street, doing their best to remain as a group, luckily they had Thistle. She stood taller than anyone and therefore mightily easy to spot. Even for Arivarea, who was really quite short.

“Thistle, see if you can spot somewhere for us to spend the night,” said Arivarea as she struggled to not get distracted by the various species that passed by her.

Suddenly Roh Ten tugged at Thistle’s clothes. “Where’s Puppy?” she asked.

Puppy was currently sprinting through the crowd, his nose in the air and taking huge whiffs. He was barely looking where he was going which meant a few toes were stepped on and more than a few curses shouted at him.

He ignored it all, he had the most intoxicating smell he’d ever experienced assailing his nostrils. To the point where he could barely think, to the point where he had left his group without saying a word. The others barely registered in his mind.

In a house a little farther down the street, a lady was washing dishes from the dinner she’d just prepared when a dangerously beautiful smell entered her nose, much like it had Puppy. Also similarly to the mongrel dog, she became delirious. She put everything down in a hurry, smashing a plate in the process.

“Everything alright?” came a shout from upstairs. The Lady ignored it and rushed to the door and flung it open. She smelled the air and took off running towards the smell.

They saw each other in the middle of the street, as they approached at full speed she launched herself into his arms. She had hoisted her long dress up allowing her to run so she coiled her legs around Puppy’s waist.

Puppy grasped hold of her bottom to hold her up and plunged his tongue into her mouth. She welcomed it, greedily sucking at the invader.

They kissed hotly for a minute, until a voice was heard. “What are you doing to my mother?” it asked, angrily.

They ignored the annoying voice and continued to kiss. Unfortunately the voice had arms and it used them to attempt to forcibly separate them. Puppy was too strong, his vice-like grip on the woman’s rear end was not so easily pried apart.

Puppy and the lady took a break from kissing briefly to smell each other, before they were able to go back to kissing, Puppy received a harsh slap on the face. “Wake UP!” the voice shouted again.

Puppy looked surprised at his assailant, a girl around his age was staring at him with the angriest look he’d ever seen. “Let go of my mother!” she shouted. The lady he carried was kissing him again, trying her best to separate his lips so that she could stick her tongue inside.

Puppy continued to look at the girl who had interrupted him, unable to get his thoughts straight with the addicting smell so close to him.

He drew his head back from the beautiful woman he had in his arms and she followed him, trying even harder to kiss him. He indulged himself in her delicious lips once again. However, again, he was smacked. This time on the arm. “Please, let her go,” the girl said, a tear forming in her eye.

Puppy steeled his mind as best he could. He slowly put the lady down and held her at arms length so that neither of them could jump on each other again. The girl quickly got between the two and placed her arms on Puppy’s chest so that she could keep him away.

“Who are you?” she asked the mongrel.

“Puppy,” he managed to say.

“You are a bit big for a Puppy,” she said frustratedly. By this time, the lady was beginning to come to her senses, as was Puppy.

“Who… Who are you?” asked the lady. She gazed at the dog she had just kissed ferociously. His grey fur and large pointed ears were hallmarks of a mongrel. His teeth were quite sharp and he was almost exactly the same height as her, a bit taller than her daughter.

“My name is Puppy,” said Puppy. He examined the mother he’d just ravished in front of her daughter. She was a dog beastkin, like him. Unlike him, she had large floppy brown ears, as did her daughter. She had silky brown hair and a tantalisingly curvy body. “Who are you?” asked Puppy.

“My name is Juni. This is my daughter, Annan,” she said. “Why do you smell like that?” she asked quickly after.

“You smell like everything I love,” said Puppy, not answering the question at all. “Even now I want to hold you more than anything.”

“Annan, let him go, please. We’ll be good,” said Juni. Annan hesitantly let him go and Juni slowly walked into his embrace and smelled him deeply. “You smell better than I thought could exist,” she said. Annan’s frown creased along her face, she approached Puppy and boldly inhaled. He did not smell so special to her.

“What is happening?” asked Puppy, stroking Juni’s head as his other hand rested on her waist.

“It’s hard to believe you don’t know each other…” said Annan, she crossed her arms and looked at the cuddling duo.

“Would you like to come inside?” asked Juni, much to Annan’s horror.

“I’d love to, but could I bring my partners?”

“Of course, they are welcome.”

“Mum? You can’t invite strangers into our house!” complained Annan.

“Darling, I can’t explain it. It’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced, but I know already. I know that I’m already his.”

“Wh… What?” stuttered Annan.

Click the <3

8