2 – Duel (ero)
892 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Puppy woke up thanks to the sunlight and an obnoxiously loud bird that sounded like it was puking outside his window. He shuffled out of bed and got ready as quickly as possible to get away from the ghastly noise.

After breakfast and another half an hour Arivarea came down the stairs holding her head like it was about to fall off. Without even looking at Puppy she walked out the door. Puppy had noticed that Vale was missing from her usual post so she must have been in a bad way as well.

He caught up with her quickly and kept his mouth shut. He remembered that if he tried to talk to his master when she was hung over then he was basically asking for a beating.

After a while Arivarea perked up a little and began conversation.

“So, Puppy, how did I get into my bed last night?”

“Why I carried you like a princess of course. I tucked you in and read you a story. I didn’t take your hood off though, don’t worry.”

“You carried me? DID YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME? WHILST I WAS DRUNK?” she shouted a little too loudly.

“Hey, what are you doing?” said Puppy in a panic. “Of course I didn’t!”

“Sorry, that was funnier in my head, thank you for helping out.” She felt like she may have gone a little far after seeing the looks their way. She laughed in an exaggerated way to shake them off. “What about Vale?”

“A staff member took care of her.” There was a slight lull in the conversation, Puppy could practically hear the cogs turning in Arivarea’s head.

“Puppy?” she finally asked.

“What?”

“Did you… See my room?”

“I put you in bed, of course I saw your room.”

“Puppy, you’re going to have to do me a favour here and forget how messy it is in there.”

“What mess? It was clean as a whistle.”

“Good dog.”

“Hey now, we’re not close enough for you to say that.”

“Ah, sorry. I’ve always been told I’m too forward,” she said apologetically.

“What about a duel then? That way we can get closer,” he said, nudging her a little. He could tell they both wanted to test their mettle.

“Can I call you a good dog after?”

“Only if you win, then you can call me any kind of dog you want,” Puppy laughed.

“Perfect, then let’s have a duel after whatever’s planned for us today.”

“Deal. Though, if you’re getting something if you win, what do I get if I win?”

“Bragging rights?” she giggled.

“How about dinner?” he said, smiling.

“Hey! I wanted to be the one to ask you out!” she humphed.

Puppy laughed as they walked into The Guild’s building to see the old man leaning against a wall looking as angry as yesterday but also a little relieved that the two of them had actually shown up.

“You’re late,” he said gruffly. He turned his back and walked into a room, the two test takers followed him wordlessly.

They both sat down at a large old table and were passed a pencil and some paper with questions sloppily scribbled on the pages.

They began work immediately, writing away. Puppy was confident at first but his slacking off with studying came back to bite him in the latter part of the test.

“How did it go?” asked Arivarea, her walk was back to her old confident self. The effects of the hangover seemingly completely gone.

“It was fine, the last few were a little more difficult that I was expecting. I have no idea what Ygar’s are so I definitely got that wrong.”

“Carnivorous predator that lives up North.”

“Up North? I can’t wait to go up North, I’ve never even seen snow... What about you, sounds like you might have had a better time with it than me?”

“Oh, I aced it. For sure,” she said nonchalantly.

“You’re not even bragging are you?” said Puppy with a laugh.

“Not at all. Unlike you, I actually studied when my master told me too,” she said with a knowing grin.

“Hey, I studied… Sometimes. I’ve just never been the academic type.”

“That’s alright, we all have weaknesses. Except me, I have no weaknesses.”

“Alright, Ms no weaknesses, let’s see if we can’t find a lovely spot for our duel. What do you say?”

“I couldn't agree more, if you’re in that much of a hurry to lose.”

“Losing means you get to call me a good dog, and I really can’t see why that would be a bad thing,” Puppy shrugged.

“At least you understand. Don’t you even think about throwing the fight though,” she warned. Her tone feigned seriousness.

“Not a chance. I still have a bit of pride, although it’s fast fleeting.”

They left the town and searched for the location for their duel.

“I think this is satisfactory. Puppy?”

“It’ll do,” he said, setting down his back pack. He took his spear from its side and turned to see Arivarea taking the knives out of the sheaths on her back.

They both crouched into their respective ready positions.

“Let’s go,” snarled Puppy.

Arivarea charged forward, she had the smaller range so it only benefitted Puppy if she were to stay away. Puppy hopped backwards dodging her first knives swipe then parrying her second knives thrust with the handle of his spear.

As he landed he felt his ankle suddenly constrained as as he went to catch himself Arivarea was on top of him with the dangerous end of the knife centimetres from his stomach.

Puppy collapsed purposely onto his backside and laughed. “To think you were a Fralune.”

“Who would have thought,” she said with a giggle. After finally being figured out, she removed her hood.

Bright golden freckles were littered across her face, like stars swimming in her caramel brown skin. She had small brown horns that looked like protruding branches and curly forest green hair that went down to just above her shoulders and was held back by a yellow hairband.

“You know, you’re quite beautiful. For a tree,” said Puppy, smiling his face off.

“Bad dog. I’m not a tree, I’m a guardian of the forest,” she said pretending to be insulted. She crossed her arms and pouted for added effect.

“I wasn’t expecting the freckles,” he said, still smiling. he wasn’t quite yet able to take his eyes off her.

“I’m often complimented on my freckles. What do you think?”

“No I can’t compliment you anymore, you might get all haughty,” he said teasingly. Finally getting up and resuming his stance. “Though, now that I know what you can do, I won’t lose so easily.”

She laughed and readied her own stance. “So you want round two”

“If there’s one thing you need to know about me, it’s that I always want round two.”

She laughed a lovely laugh and charged at him again. She manipulated the forest ground again but this time he was expecting it. He began to move too unpredictably for Arivarea to catch him with anything. He went on the offensive this time, making sure to maintain good distance. He started with a combo of jabs but quickly worked in a right handed sweep, aiming to catch her off guard. She used both her knives to block the swing as it was too strong to only block with one arm.

Puppy used this opportunity to launch a kick into her stomach. She caught herself before she could fall by manipulating the ground and used the fact that she had her hands free to launch a counter attack.

Puppy was expecting this and went to parry when suddenly Arivarea’s right arm extended to twice the size, reaching Puppy much quicker than he anticipated. Without hesitation and at ridiculous speeds he swiveled around the attack to her right side and dropped his spear. He quickly grabbed the outstretched right arm and held it. Arivarea turned the knife in her left hand around and stabbed backwards. Puppy waited for it and as she stabbed he used her momentum to instead guide the arm behind her back, putting it in such an awkward position she was forced to drop the knife. With both arms restrained and before she could do anymore body morphing he playfully bit her on her neck which made her yelp.

“What… What on earth was that?” Puppy had let go of her almost immediately allowing her to regain control of her arms.

Of course in order to make her drop her knife he had to pull her left arm into an uncomfortable position but by the way that she was moving it around it did not seem like she was hurt.

“A disarming technique.”

“How unorthodox,” she said, sounding very impressed. Then she looked down at the spear. “Although, it’s not good to drop your only weapon during a fight.”

Puppy laughed. “You sound like my master.”

“Sounds like she has more sense than you give her credit for.”

“Maybe… Here, why don’t we go one more time and I’ll show you why it doesn’t matter that I dropped the spear.”

“Round three?”

“Well it is one - one.” He shrugged.

“Alright, let’s go for one more,” she said. She shook her left shoulder one more time, there was no pain or damage done, just a little ache. It would not affect her fighting ability. She was slightly bewildered about the fact that Puppy had yet to pick up his spear.

“Are you going to use that?” she asked, gesturing to the spear that was lying on the floor where he’d dropped it.

“I just said I don’t need it.”

“Not even at the start? You’re unarmed!”

“Stop worrying and come at me,” he said, beckoning her towards him.

“Well, don’t say I didn’t warn you,” she said and charged for the final time. This time she was not going to expend her energy mindlessly manipulating the ground but she would try and push him into the corner. She was still taking this fight seriously based on the fact that he looked so confident.

He dodged her first attack and immediately cornered himself. With a tree behind him, and Arivarea’s attacks blocking the escape routes, she was sure she had him but unsure of why he put himself in this position. She thought he was better than that.

All of a sudden his guard went down and a giant sharp tooth grin appeared on his face and he was gone. At the same moment he was behind her. This time instead of contorting her body, he used the fact that she was full on offensive to kick her feet out from under her. She fell forward completely losing balance. The dog immediately pinned her down, using his arms to hold her arms to the ground.

“WHHHAAATTTT?!” a bewildered Arivarea screamed into the grass that her face was currently planted in. Puppy sofly got up from her back and stood with a cheesy grin on his face.

“HOW?” she coughed into her hand, realising she was being far too loud. “You can use magic? And not just any magic, actual spacial magic?”

“Indeed,” he said smugly. Arivarea marched up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his t-shirt.

“What was that?” she asked whilst looking Puppy directly in his eyes.

“I can move, instantaneously to another location, within reason of course,” he said. Not flinching away from her sudden intensity.

“Within reason!?” she exclaimed. “What was reasonable about what you just did?” she threw her hands in the air and paced around.

“It’s pretty cool, isn’t it?” he said.

“Are you kidding me? Cool doesn’t even cover it. That was beyond cool. That was sensational!” she said, packing her equipment away seemingly completely dumbfounded. She paused and walked up to him and slapped her hand onto his shoulder. “You’re sensational, Puppy.”

“Actually, I was rather hoping for another kind of praise,” he said with a slight blush. Arivarea laughed and ruffled the hair on his head.

“Good boy,” she said with the largest smile she’s ever managed.

After enjoying the moment for just long enough Arivarea picked up her daggers, Puppy picked up his spear and backpack and they begand their walk home.

“Puppy, I’m still a little shaken, for a beast-kin to know magic is a rare occurrence.”

“You don’t have to tell me, my master picked me to train purely because of that fact.”

“That’s understandable, and here was me thinking you were just a normal dog,” she said with a smile. She wouldn't have minded either way but had to admit that this made it a little more interesting.

“Oh, don’t worry. Aside from that I’m super boring,” said Puppy.

“Somehow, I doubt that.”

“I’m serious, you’ll be glad I’m gone by tomorrow,” said Puppy which caused Arivarea to stop in her tracks.

“What do you mean, gone? Do you… Don’t you know who I am?”

Puppy paused and looked at her with the most adorably confused face she’d ever seen. She continued.

“I was sent here to meet you, my master is Alivue. Your master is Gaeb, isn’t she?”

The poor dog looked even more confused.

“You’re Alivue’s student?” he exclaimed.

“I AM!”

“I was never told anything about meeting anyone here though?” he said in disbelief.

“What? But I was told to meet her student here.”

Puppy rubbed his head. “One of two things has happened here. Either she forgot to tell me because she was smashed. Or she thought not telling me would be funny.”

They both sighed.

“Please, fill me in on the details, what has she not told me?”

“Just that we were going to meet here and then adventure together. That is if we wanted to.”

“I’ve been given a mission though. I need to retrieve her weapon. What about you?”

“I was told I needed to become the guardian of a forest.”

“Is that difficult?”

“Of course it’s difficult! What kind of mission would it be if it was easy?”

“Good point…” they had stopped walking at this point. Puppy seemed out of sorts for a split second but snapped back to reality.

“So, do you want to?” he asked, the smile that she had already become familiar with plastered on his face.

“Do I want to, what?”

“Go on an adventure with me.”

She smiled her gorgeous smile.

“I could think of nothing lovelier,” she beamed.

“It’s settled then!” he exclaimed as they started back up walking.

“Indeed!” She marched to catch up with him. Both of their faces sporting a subtle blush.

By the time they got back to The Flure they were both knackered. They sat down at a table in the main room and ordered whatever food they could. Arivarea had promised dinner if she lost, so Puppy did not have to worry about money.

“Hey, Puppy. Check out the jealous barmaid,” whispered Arivarea.

Puppy looked around to see Vale gazing longingly at them. She gave him a wave, he waved back awkwardly.

“You know, as much as I want her to join in. I’m feeling a little selfish,” she said with a grin. No one could see as her hood was back up now but Puppy could tell by the sound of her voice.

“Join in? You continue to surprise me you know,” Puppy said sheepishly.

“What? You can’t handle it? It’s okay I know my way around a girl seeing as…” She gestured to herself. “I am one.”

Puppy flashed his razor sharp canine at her.

“Actually, I’m pretty sure I can handle it,” he said. his sudden confidence made Arivarea pause.

“Oh, we’ll see about that,” she said, grabbing his hand. They’d eaten and paid for the food. Both were ready for bed. Well, at least both of them were ready to be in bed. Not necessarily to sleep in one.

Arivarea pulled Puppy towards her room but stopped in her tracks, remembering the state it was in.

“Would you rather my room, perhaps?” said Puppy, giggling.

“You know you shouldn’t make a lady feel embarrassed, Puppy.”

Puppy released her grip on him and grabbed her instead. In one quick motion he grabbed her legs and threw her over his shoulder.

“I don’t see any ladies, just a tree.”

“Oh, you’re going to regret saying that,” she mused, letting herself be carried to his room but making sure prop her chin up with her arm resting on his back so he knew she was mad.

Puppy threw her down onto the bed, she sprawled across it taking in the room then the big dog sliding onto the bed alongside her.

She ran her finger down his t-shirt and then hooked her finger underneath, slowly lifting it off him. He sat up and took it off without hesitation, allowing her to drink his body in.

She pushed him onto the bed, letting him watch as she pulled her clothing off. She had ditched her light protective clothing in her room before dinner so all she wore was her hooded cloak and a white shirt that was tucked into black trousers.

She unbuttoned her shirt slowly, letting each one take just long enough for Puppy to get impatient. She held his arms down with her knees so that he could not interrupt the process.

Eventually she pulled it apart revealing a tight supportive wrapping.

“Wow, that’s so unsexy,” she blushed.

“I objectively disagree,” said Puppy. The look on his face showed he meant it.

She began unwrapping which took a little longer than she wanted and by the end of it she noticed that it had left red lines all over her chest. She blushed again but as she looked towards Puppy and saw his expression she decided to stop caring.

Puppy was looking at what he could only assume was the sexiest woman alive. Her muscular stomach was slightly glossy from the day’s sweat, each ridge of her abs rippled slightly with every movement.

Her perfect chest rising and falling with her increasingly heavy breathing. When the shirt was finally off Puppy felt like he’d been to heaven and back.

If she was not sitting on his arms then they’d be around her instantly. As it was for the time being, he could only watch.

She began to move her face down, he felt her breath on his chest then as she approached his face, she leaned all the way in and kissed him. Lightly at first, holding his head back so that he had no say in the matter.

“I believe you’re now the proud owner of my first kiss,” she smiled. “And about to be the owner of my first everything else,” she said, a humongous blush tearing across her face.

Puppy was slightly more aware now, if this was her first he’d have to calm it down a little. The ravishing could be done another time, depending on whether or not she enjoyed this time.

She kissed him again, this time with a little more intensity. She was slightly awkward with her timing but eventually they were able to kiss without knocking teeth. She kept laughing at herself but everytime Puppy would nudge her supportively with his nose. Eventually he got his tongue involved, lightly brushing it against her two lips.

She jumped a little at first but opened her mouth to let him in.

“What do I do with my tongue?” she asked, after a minute of sheer panic.

“Whatever you want, I think? Just don’t move it too quickly or slowly. Maybe rub it against mine if you want.”

She nodded. “I want.”

They resumed, every now and then, she let her mouth open and either get invaded or go exploring into the beast-kin’s mouth.

“Arivarea, I didn’t want to say anything but if you sit on my arms like that any longer I think they might fall off.”

She panickingly looked over to see her shin bones digging into his arms.

“I’m so sorry!” she exclaimed as she hurriedly dismounted.

“It’s more than fine. But, now you’ve let me out,” he grinned devilishly.

“You sly dog,” she said, lying on her back.

Puppy’s hand ran through the curly hair on her head. Getting slightly stuck along the way. He pulled his hands out sheepishly and ran his thumb over her lips before kissing them again. He kept going with his right hand, searching for the mounds on her chest and the perfect nipple that stood on top of them. He found it and with a quick break from the kissing, licked his thumb and forefinger and began to gently massage her nipple.

As she felt this one of her arms wrapped around his broad back, the other around his neck. Bringing his body close to hers.

Puppy broke from the kiss, much to Arivarea’s dismay and began to move downwards. His fluffy ears tickling her nose on the way down. He continued working one nipple with his hand and began to lightly brush the other with his lips and tongue. Moving gently towards a slight suck. He moved between each nipple making sure to give each of them equal amounts of attention.

Arivarea’s breathing was noticeably heavier, the stimulation from her nipples had made her very wet to the point where she was a little embarrassed about it. The sight of him appreciating her entire body turned her on so hard.

She grabbed his face and pushed him down, using her legs to show him exactly where she wanted his beautiful face next.

He was happy to oblige, gently but swiftly opening the buttons on her trousers and sliding hem off her. Her beautiful brown thighs now in full view, he could not help but kiss them.

After another kiss on the lips she finally felt comfortable enough to open her legs, nice and wide, for him to plunge his face in. She was scrunching her eyes at first but eventually caught a glimpse of Puppy’s reaction to her vagina.

He ran his fingers down her thigh until they reached her vagina. He rubbed it sofly to see if it was wet yet and to his delight it was completely soaking. He looked up to see a bright red Arivarea looking at him like she’d just wet the bed.

“It’s okay to be excited, here look. I am too.” He motioned towards his crotch which was hard enough that she could see it through his trousers. She was a little more comforted by that and decided to lie down and enjoy what was about to come.

He began to slowly rub her clit with his tongue, gently sucking on it every now and then, his wandering fingers made their way slowly into her vagina.

She gasped, she’d never felt this before. For him to have his mouth on her vagina was not something she was entirely expecting. But she was definitely not going to complain. Every time he sucked she felt her body convulse with pleasure. A little moan escaping every now and then. Eventually those moans became more frequent and louder.

Puppy’s treatment also became more intense, he began to suck and rub with his tongue at the same time, his fingers now much more inside and began rubbing against the top wall of her vagina stimulating the clit from inside as well.

Arivarea felt a wave overcome her, she moaned extra loud and came. Puppy gently teased as she was coming to make sure it lasted as long as it should. Arivarea was slightly out of breath by the end of it. She opened her eyes to see Puppy releasing his penis from his trousers.

She was a little befuddled and tried to get up to return some of the service he’d given her but he pushed her down.

“Don’t keep me from this any longer,” he said with a slight growl in his voice. She got the message loud and clear. She lay back down again and scooted herself closer to the edge of the bed.

She opened her legs nice and wide this time and watched as he lined it up with her and felt as he slowly entered.

It felt massive, much too large. She’d used her fingers before, and she’d just experienced his fingers but this felt much too big. It was even painful. She couldn’t help but let out a pained noise.

Puppy stopped, he could feel how tight it was and waited for her to get used to his size. Despite all of his animal instincts telling him to pound her into oblivion.

After a long few minutes she opened her eyes and nodded towards him, he began to insert it further. The pain increased again, she wasn;t sure how much more of this she could take. Her nervousness was not helping as it was making her even tighter.

Puppy could tell so he leaned down, being careful not to push it in any farther and kissed her. She accepted it happily. Kissing was something she was starting to enjoy very much.

After a good make out session he looked in her eyes and began to push again. Not as much pain this time. She barely even winced, Puppy could tell it was still a little painful but he started to pull out. She felt as he was leaving her and suddenly began to want it back, luckily Puppy pushed it lightly back in.

The first little moan escaped. She had calmed down now and instead of seeing the size as daunting she began to appreciate how much it was managing to accomplish for her.

Puppy began lightly thrusting making sure to keep it slow, with each thrust in a little moan escaped Arivarea’s lips. Her eyes were closed and Puppy felt compelled to grab a beautiful boob.

Her eyes opened slightly at the touch but closed again after another thrust. After long enough, Puppy had managed to get almost half way inside her, any more was causing her too much pain.

He began to stimulate the clit with his thumb and kept his thrusts as tame as possible. He could tell she was enjoying it now.

Eventually the wave came over Arivarea again, this time more intensely. Her back arched and she gripped onto Puppy’s arms which were holding her legs in the air.

She came again, this time she was exhausted.

Puppy finished himself off and came all over her stomach. She was looking right at him while he did it with a big smile plastered on her face. It was just about the sexiest thing she’d ever seen.

He collapsed next to her, she already had her eyes closed. An arm slid it’s way under her head which she graciously accepted. She couldn’t move too much otherwise the cum would dribble onto the bed so Puppy propped himself up and kissed her on the lips.

“Fun?” he said with a smile.

“Oh, very fun,” she confirmed, then reached up to scratch behind his ear. “Good boy.”

They both cleaned up eventually, and lay down on the bed together, both naked and both facing each other. Arivarea’s head underneath Puppy’s. Like that, they slept.

19