Chapter 5
3k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucifer paused briefly in order to look at her. She had closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly backward, revealing a long, slender neck that he yearned to kiss.

He resumed massaging her belly, continuing his journey upwards until his hands finally reached her breasts.

He didn't hesitate this time and cupped one breast in each hand, rubbing them tenderly while fondling the soft flesh. He loved how large and full they felt in his palms.

When he squeezed her sensitive nipples, she gasped and arched her back upward. "Ahh!!"

She bit down on her bottom lip as she stared up at him through half-closed eyelids, appearing as though she was fighting against herself for control.

But the moment he pinched her nubs between his thumb and forefinger, she lost herself completely. Her whole body quivered with excitement as she screamed out loud. "Fuck!"

Lucifer smiled triumphantly as he continued playing with her breasts. He rolled and tugged on her hard little buds, drawing out loud moans from her lips.

At times, he flicked them with his finger tips, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her system.

All the while, her pussy continued dripping with juices, which drenched the sheets underneath them.

Lisa looked into his eyes as he groped and manhandled her huge breasts. She wanted him so badly. It was impossible for her to deny it anymore.

She couldn't stand seeing him like this and not being able to act upon her desires.

If only she had known that giving her a massage would result in such an intense session of foreplay, she would've done it a long time ago.

She was about to give in, to give herself fully to her own son, and beg him to ravish her body right then and there. But he was quicker than her.

Before she could utter a single word, he quickly leaned forward, planting his lips upon hers, silencing her.

His kiss caught her by surprise and took her breath away.

But she quickly recovered, melting into him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately. Their tongues intertwined as he continued playing with her nipples while straddling her waist.

His erection pressed against her stomach, causing her heart to race faster than it ever had before.

Her entire body trembled with excitement, and her pussy ached for release.

She needed him. She wanted him. More than anything else in the world.

But he refused to let go of her lips, preventing her from saying anything.

Instead, he slid one hand down between their bodies until it reached her dripping slit.

Without wasting time, he slipped two fingers inside her soaked folds and began fingering her vigorously.

The sudden intrusion caused her to gasp into his mouth and break the kiss, but she was immediately silenced by him placing his lips on top of hers once more.

He kissed her hard, muffling her cries of pleasure. His tongue explored her mouth while he continued pumping his digits in and out of her tight hole.

The feeling of her slick walls clamping down around his digits made him want to penetrate her with something else. However, he restrained himself by focusing all his energy on bringing her to climax first.

His fingers thrust into her faster, curling upwards to hit her G-spot while he rubbed her throbbing clitoris with his thumb. Her breathing quickened as she clung to him for dear life, writhing beneath him.

She was so close now. All she needed was one last push, and she'd come undone completely.

And he was about to provide it. He felt her insides quiver around his digits, indicating that she was only seconds away from reaching orgasm.

So, he pumped even faster and harder, intensifying her stimulation as he increased the frequency and intensity of his strokes.

She let out a muffled scream as she exploded all over his hand, flooding his palm with her fluids. He broke the kiss, allowing her to cry out in ecstasy while riding out her wave of bliss.

Once her climax subsided, he pulled his fingers from her vagina and brought them up to his lips, licking them clean while gazing into her eyes.

"Mom, I just couldn't control myself anymore." Lucifer admitted as he stared at her with loving eyes.

Lisa giggled before replying with a seductive voice. "I'm glad you didn't, Lucifer."

She caressed his cheek with one hand while taking hold of his wrist with the other. She guided his hand over to her lips, kissing it affectionately.

"Now, let's see if I can return the favor, shall we?" She asked mischievously.

26